View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 11:35 AM   #647
Queenmargot33

Поблагодарили 83 раз(а) в 83 сообщениях

All my threads

Queenmargot33 Истина - свет. А вот и пример.

Gang-Bang-Creampie 50

Yet another exciting week at Gang-Bang-Creampie, A lot of you have asked for the cocksmen to bring one of their wives or girlfriends to share with the group and this week Focker brought El.eyce in for what turned out to be another all out fuckfest. Oh wait it gets more interesting because I invited Ca.llie to give her a hand. Ca.llie ended up giving more than a hand. This was only the second time El.eyce has been with a girl but you would never have guessed it. Ca.llie licking the creampies out and the cum kisses were awesome. This is an episode not to be missed. We also did something a little different to add to the fun, some of the members have requested we do a post Gang-Bang-Creampie interview to see how the girl felt after being pleasured by the cocksmen so we took Ca.llie and El.eyce to a very public patio bar to find out. As we were doing the interview El.eyce said ''oh my god I'm still dripping cum from all the creampies.'' Callie starting playing with El.eyce's cum soaked pussy and kissing her, it was something we have not experienced yet and it was really turning the girls on messing around in public. Please make sure to rate and comment on this weeks Gang-Bang-Creampie Episode 50. I'm sure El.eyce and Ca.llie would be glad to have another adventure together at the Station.

File Size : 1557.56 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:50:08
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 4 017 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 318 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

HD1080p-GBC-50.part1.rar
HD1080p-GBC-50.part2.rar
Queenmargot33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02426 секунды с 9 запросами