luisaYa На правильном пути
Default 21sextreme - The Bad Inmate

21sextreme - The Bad Inmate

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Trisha, Lea Lexis
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, fetish, babes, black hair, blonde
Video language: English

Sabrina Rose just can´t seem to stay out of trouble. She´s been arrested and convicted for prostitution, and now she´s doing time in the slammer. She´s caught smoking on the job by her boss, Lea Lexxus and she´s furious! She decides to teach Sabrina never to disobey the rules again. A little rope, a whip and a few dildos are all she needs for the special lesson, which Sabrina is sure never going to forget...

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:56
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 564.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - The Bad Inmate

Coming bondage whole made

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Expressive, submissive, sexy and born for bondage. Audrey Rose looks good no matter what position she's put in. This pain slut in the making is locked down in an innocent, unassuming doggy position. Her picture perfect ass sticking out, her titties hang from about 4 lbs of weights. This makes the perfect flogging position before probing and vibing her to cum. With her ass all warmed up, she is folded over into a modified piledriver. Her nipples and tongue are suctioned tight for good measure. Time to cover that ass, legs and calves with cane marks. If she didn't have an appreciate for the cane before, she will now. I get my fingers in her and make her squirt and cum before she knows what's going on.

Duration: 48:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Coming bondage whole made

Black Thong

Johnny seems to really have a thing for thong panties lately. I have never seen him enjoy my ass quite this much. But, I guess that is not a bad thing. And, I have been running a lot, so it probably does look okay. Anyway, back on point, today it is black that he wants to see me in. All black lingerie. Thong, garter belt, stockings, bra, satin gloves, cloth gag and metal collar. He ties me spread eagle using rope with my front side on the bed and me lifting my head up. This way he has the perfect view of my ass, while I am incapable of doing anything productive about it. Oh well, at least someone is enjoying the view.

Duration: 13:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 590.9 MB

Download Black Thong

Bitches Love Leather Bonus

My captor, not looking any less menacing (hee hee!) returns to make me do what he wants. Once he is sure that I will submit to him, he removes the metal cuffs and demands that I remove my dress. Obeying his demand, I kneel on the floor in front of his "metal contraption", slowly remove my seductive red dress, and put my hands behind my head. I am now only wearing black and burgundy garter belt and stockings, with black bra and panties (and black metal collar, of course). The red latex bit gag is still in mouth. But, the bad guy decides he'd like to see a different gag on me. The bit gag just doesn't look right for what he has in mind. So, he makes me change out my gag for another one he found in my implements no doubt- a black leather panel with a red ball behind the panel made by Bitches Love Leather. It's a new gag and I haven't had a chance to wear it in yet, but I am just trying to concentrate on keeping the guy in black with the ski mask appeased.

Duration: 2:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5639kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

Download Bitches Love Leather Bonus

21sextreme - Domination victim - Sandra P.

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Sandra Parker
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, foot, fetish, babes, big tits, blonde, one on one

Sandra thinks she´s the living Barbie doll. But do you know what I did with Barbie dolls? Cut their hair, tore out the limbs and pick the eyes with scissors. This is Sandra´s fate, too! I hope she´s ready to experience the ultimate domination! Have you seen a Barbie doll tied up, muzzled by a ball gag and dominated at an extreme level? This is your chance, then!

Duration: 1:11:14
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 982kbps
Audio: 34kbps

File size: 532.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Sandra P.
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04408 секунды с 9 запросами