JuniorGoss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Damsel In Despair Sinn Sage

Damsel In Despair Sinn Sage

File Name: Damsel In Despair Sinn Sage
Runtime: 00:31:29
File Size: 1,44 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Tags: Bondage, Bondage Restraints, Damsel in Distress, Oil, Tape Bondage, ManyVids, SinnSage
Description: With Sinn Sage! Standing on tiptoes in arms overhead bondage, my green toenails are on display as I try to maintain balance. A cleavegag muffles my cries for help. Tape bindings wrap around my ankles, curvy calves and thick thighs. Bondage cuffs keep me stretched long and lean as my muscles tremble from exertion. Im embarrassed that my full bush peeks out of my tiny thong. The more I lean forward, the more pressure on my tip toes. The more I lean back, the more my arms and back are stressed. Breathing hard, my abs are taut and my ribcage emphasized in this standing bondage. With a heaving chest, Im an exhausted damsel waiting for someone to rescue me from this long term bondage! Included behind the scenes footage of me flexing muscles with my oiled body. Fitness posing, I give a peek of my armpits the way you like. OTHER KEYWORDS- tape bondage restraints predicament bondage AOH damsel in distress DID cleavegagged woman cleave gagged women cleave gags struggling moaning fetish struggling oil fetish oil/lotion fetish roleplaying fantasy role playing fantasies kink all natural brunettes @SinnSage The name Clifford is used briefly This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! ,

DOWNLOAD FILE
Damsel In Despair Sinn Sage
JuniorGoss is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03288 секунды с 9 запросами