LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

VideoBoys – Bad Boy Bass (2014) Comayagua

Release Year: 2014
Studio: VideoBoys.com
Cast: Jake Bass, Arnaud Chagall, Jason Martin, Justin Lebeau, Sonny Stewar
Genres: Twinks, College Guys, Young Studs, Muscle, Jerking Off, Handjob, Masturbation, Oral, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Condom, Big Dick, Cum Shots, Huge Load, Tattoos, Stripping
Here it is: the ultimate Jake Bass collection! Bad Boy Bass features the first scenes that young Jake did when he was starting out (and before he became the super star he is today.) Even then, there was something so special about him. Maybe it was his cute, devious smile coupled with insatiable sexuality. All we know is that whether it was yesterday, today or tomorrow, Jake Bass will always be our favorite bad boy!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:38:21
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: VideoBoys – Bad Boy Bass (2014)

Lots Of Cum In A Tight Twink Ass (Victor, Kellan) Rhinecliff

Genres: Blowjob, Jerking Off, Big Dicks, Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Moaning, Smooth, Twinks, Uncut
Video language: English
Tanned boy Victor can't wait to cum in that twink ass, but before he gets to flood his friend's guts with his juice he needs to take a pounding bareback butt fuck himself. He's not reluctant to take that gorgeous length from handsome boy Kellan, the gorgeous young man has a great dick and he knows it's gonna feel good after sucking the tip and tasting the clear juices leaking from his helmet. The boys swap their engorged lengths with each other in a delicious display of mutual boner loving oral, but with some licking and fingering of Victor's hole it's soon ready for those bare inches to slide in deep. He lays back and takes it, his own impressive manhood throbbing and wet as his balls bounce with every thrust. Getting a taste of his own juices while they switch positions the young man gets more thrusting from behind before changing roles and getting what he wants. He fills that pale butt with his long dick and fucks Kellan with skill, finally pumping his cum in a twink ass for the first time and drinking the cream from Kellan's dick.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5813kbps
Audio: 56kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lots Of Cum In A Tight Twink Ass (Victor, Kellan)

The Best Collection of Ricky Boxer Alamosa

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Evan Parker, Troy Ryan, Ricky Boxer, Blake Mitchell,Andy Taylor,Josh Bensan, Kody Knight, Tyler Hill,
Genres: Twink, Toys, Rimming, Muscular, Group Sex, Gang bang, Cum Shots, College Guys, Blowjob,Big Dick,Condom 100%, Anal Sex, American
I'm just a laid back country boy from Michigan. I love to ride bulls and just hang out. I did some MMA when I was younger and I am always helping people out in my life; am always the nicest in the group.
Ricky Boxer
Duration: 2:34:54
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1880kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Collection of Ricky Boxer

Morning Meetup Lamoure

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Calum wakes up and goes about his morning routine, then plans a little meetup with his friend Taylor after a run. They both enjoy the chance to get to know eachother "personally".
Duration: 20:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 771.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Morning Meetup

Date on My Day Off Rivesville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
It's John's day off work and he plans on making the most of it, including a fun date and hot bang with Goron.
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 942.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Date on My Day Off

Fucking Calan After Hours (720p,1080p) Inyokern

Cast: Barron, Calan
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Well if there's any doubt these two can't get enough of one another, that's dispelled just seconds into this insanely hot episode as they stare deeply into one another's eyes and make out. There's so clearly some very real chemistry - and loads of it - and it's obvious Barron and Calan not only love to fuck, but love to fuck one another. We know both of these guys are total horndogs and are each eager and ready to go at a moment's notice, and I think they each went into this intimate and intense session knowing they were going to have themselves one hell of a hot time given how compatible they are with one another. In Calan's case, I think his knowing just how big Barron's cock is and how well Barron knows how to use it had Calan super riled up and looking forward to the fucking he knew he was about to be on the receiving end of. For Barron's sake, he really has come to appreciate his fellow CF studs who can handle the poundings he likes to deliver. Hung studs like Barron have confessed to us before their big dicks are sometimes a curse as much as a blessing, being unable to really lay into many bottoms who just can't handle their size. No worries on that front with Calan, though - he can handle every inch of Barron's dick, and he can handle the hard and heavy fuck Barron's set to deliver!

Total size: 1.2 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking Calan After Hours (720p,1080p)

More Twink 3 Ways Lexa

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kody Knight, Aiden Garcia, Elliott Grey, Max Carter, Troy Ryan, Grayson Lange, Blake Mitchell, Brad Chase, Evan Parker, Luke Allen
Genres: Underwear, Twink, Threesome, Tattoos, Rimming, Masturbation / Jerk Off, Latin, Kissing, Interracial, Group Sex, Facials, Cum Shots, College Guys, Brunette, Boyfriends, Blowjob, Big Dick, Bareback, Anal Sex, American, Blonds, Uncut, 69, Jock on Twink, Jock
The boys of Helix Studios are back at it again and good things come in three's in this brand new installment of triple fucking dick sucking three way action! One bone just isn't enough for these hard & horny packs of pups and they're all riled up & ready to get down! Join us for a "menage a twink" battle royal of big boners & beautiful behinds as we prove that for the young, hung & full of cum, the more truly is the merrier.
Duration: 1:51:51
Video: 852x480, MP4V, 1953kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More Twink 3 Ways

Время генерации страницы 0.19642 секунды с 9 запросами