View Single Post
Old 05-10-2024, 02:23 PM   #19803
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I step away and watch Ariel struggle in her bondage. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side and of course, I slap grab her tits a few times for good measure. I watch her once again for quite some time. Ariel has still not made any progress at all in her escape attempt, so I once again grab the thin cane and use it on her tits. Ariel yelps and moans as you might expect. I alternate between slap-groping her tits and whacking them with the cane. I finally clover clamp her nipples before tying them off tight to her collar. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 391.4 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3

Wasteland - A Declaration of Trust

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Nyssa
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Spanking, Suspension
Video language: English

Nyssa loves the ropes and the feeling of being vulnerable to someone else. The ethereal feeling of being suspended off the ground. In a short amount of time, Master has made Nyssa so wet, she is begging for an orgasm.

Duration: 10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 211.9 MB

Download Wasteland - A Declaration of Trust

Wasteland - Talk Dirty To Me

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Irony
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Giselle Humes, humiliation, Mistress Irony
Video language: English

Mistress Irony hates it when her subs dress like sluts. Its important to her that both her and the girls are viewed in the community with respect. So when Giselle broke the golden rule, Mistress was furious. No matter how many times Giselle promised not to do it again, Irony just does not care. The cries, and pleas for forgiveness. Making bargains she cannot keep, nothing worked. Giselle knew she had no choice but to give in to her Mistresses desires.

Duration: 11:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1968kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 173.5 MB

Download Wasteland - Talk Dirty To Me

Taylor's Test - Part 1

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 993.1 MB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 1

The Pear - Claire Adams

PD will make this caged bird sing. claire is stuck in lockdown and her iron bonds are tormenting enough on their own. Having her cunt plugged surely does not make it any better. When PD lets her out of the cage, though, it is so she can serenade him with her screams. she sings when she is whipped, clamped and vibrated and her sexy song is beautiful.
Hooded, she is led out from her cage and bound into a new and more challenging position. she will be a good display piece for PD in the future. she follows commands, sings for him and stays for him; an excellent bondage slut.

Duration: 31:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 356.0 MB

Download The Pear - Claire Adams
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05876 секунды с 9 запросами