View Single Post
Old 05-10-2024, 01:45 PM   #39978
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 3 Stevenage

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Rosie struggles on the post for our amusement for a while. I check to see if she is ready to be untied, and she indeed does, so I ask her to beg nicely through her gag, as I run my hands up and down her body. I have been teaching Rosie some manners along the way and she finally remembers to thank me when I remove the clamps. Those clamps really leave some nice marks, and I use them as a target when I whip her tits with a leather strap. After a few whacks she starts begging again, which I kind of like, but I continue at any rate for a short while longer. I eventually free Rosie from most of her bondage, but I leave her wrists bound around the post and order Rosie to her knees. I think her attitude has been adjusted as she drops without hesitation. I gag her with an open mouth gag and leave her, but I will be back soon enough. This is where Part 3 ends. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage and some bonus bondage material or Rosie.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 565.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 3

Wasteland - Body Language Lilongwe

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Avas
Genres: Ava, BDSM, Bondage, caning, Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, electro-stim, FemDom, femsub, Flogging, gags, High Definition, hot wax, humiliation, Lesbian Bondage, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play, restraints, Suspension
Video language: English
Mistress Irony returns with one of her favorite submissives Ava. Mistress Irony commands her poor Ava to endure orgasm after orgasm which to many might not seem like a punishment at all. But when your tied up and your pussy is being pulled open, and each orgasm makes you more and more sensitive this quickly turns into humiliation, and a deep feeling of being out of control. Irony sees a lot of promise in this one, and so decides to make her perform a number of difficult slave positions. This is the base for the rest of Avas training in the future, and as any BDSM enthusiast knows these positions are the Slaves real and true voice.
Duration: 16:46
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 159.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Body Language

Pervy Photographer: Hot babe bound, spanked, & anally strap-on fucked! Barnum

Cast: Riley Nixon ,Mona Wales
Genres: Dominatrix ,Caning ,LezDom ,Sub ,Squirting ,Humiliation ,shaped ,Fingering ,Facesitting ,slim
Video language: English
Gorgeous babe Riley Nixon moves to the big city to become a famous fashion model. Pervy photographer, Mona Wales, uses sadistic techniques to motivate her muse! Their photo session includes spanking, caning, bondage, finger banging, pussy licking, face sitting on a queening box, pussy and anal strap-on fucking, and squirting orgasms!!!
Duration: 49:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pervy Photographer: Hot babe bound, spanked, & anally strap-on fucked!

Ashley Lane Insatiable Ass Part 3 Leonardville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Locked in position in a metal rig, Ashley is going to endure endless caning, followed by rubber bands being snapped on her feet. We are going to keep going until we make this bitch cry, and then carry on some more.
Duration: 52:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Insatiable Ass Part 3

Mona Wales Mona Wails Olton

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mona Wales
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
We like that because she knows what to expect so we can go harder, faster, and longer. She is a dominant person when she plays at home but for people as well versed in the art of bdsm as we are, she is going to have to learn her place.
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona Wales Mona Wails

HardTied Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer Zimmerman

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission
Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered.
Duration: 52:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer

DungeonSex - Jesse Pony - Feed Me Cock Lochloosa

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Choking, Leather, Rope Bondage, Hardcore, Suspension, Tattoo, Vibrator
Jesse Pony is a cock craving submissive slut whose only purpose is to serve under the cruel mastery of her sadistic dom. Today, Christian Wilde is the lucky guy that gets to fill Jesse’s needs and hungry holes.
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DungeonSex - Jesse Pony - Feed Me Cock

Время генерации страницы 0.13172 секунды с 9 запросами