View Single Post
Old 05-10-2024, 12:33 PM   #827
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sexy Pain Slut in Extreme Bondage, Tormented, Punished Slate Run

Cast: Ingrid Mouth ,The Pope
Genres: Submission ,Domination ,Nipple Torment ,Caning ,Pain Slut ,Handler ,big dick ,Straight ,Redhead ,switch
Video language: English
Ingrid has an amazing all natural body, loves pain, and her pussy drips when she is tied up. What more could you ask for? Nothing, so let’s get to it. She begins standing with her arms in a box tie behind her. Her nipples are perfect for tormenting, so they are the first target. The rest of her body is tormented and then she is allowed to orgasm for the first time.
Next she is tied to a wall with her legs spread. Her nipples are tied to her toes creating a nasty predicament every time she orgasms. There is heavy breath control every time she is allowed to orgasm. This scene proves what a submissive slut will do to cum.
In the final scene we have her helpless and exposed. There is bastinado, caning, pussy torment, and pussy and ass fucking to send this slut over the edge.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Pain Slut in Extreme Bondage, Tormented, Punished

Cold Blue Steel: Jewelz Blu Lorton

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Jewelz Blu is brand new to, but not to kink itself. Jewelz is well versed in the BDSM world, but this is the first time she’s decided to go this deep into her submissive side. The Pope takes advantage of this and gets her locked into her first device. Jewelz is on her back, legs up and locked into traps, and her arms pulled back into a strappado. This device has her as helpless as she could be and The Pope doesn’t waste time getting to the torment. The flogger is used to tenderize her flesh, as well as test her endurance to the pain.
Duration: 54:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cold Blue Steel: Jewelz Blu

Extreme Torment And Pleasure Kisac

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Brooke Johnson is back and ready for another round of extreme torment from The Pope on Device Bondage. She is excited to push and test the limits of how much pain she can endure. Brooke’s session begins with cold steel wrapped around her neck, wrists and ankles keeping her locked in a spread-open sitting position. The Pope warms up her exposed flesh with hard smacks from a riding crop, immediately causing Brook’s pussy to get wet. A plethora of electro-toys are used on the pain-slut, and Brooke can’t help but smile as she suffers from shock after shock all over her sexy body. Her obedience and willingness to suffer is rewarded with delicious, coerced orgasms that have her screaming and squirming in her bondage.
Duration: 51:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Torment And Pleasure

Device Bondage - The Pope, Lana Analise - Lana the Pain Slut Trout Run

Lana Analise is not only new to Kink but this is her first professional BDSM shoot! Lana gets bound to a table with her knees on her chest, leaving both her holes accessible to The Pope. He starts with some spanking. Seeing how responsive to pain Lana is, The Pope soon moves on and uses the crop. The crop to Lana's pussy inspires The Pope to play with Lana's holes. First he fingers her ass, and then her pussy. The Hitachi is used to over stimulate Lana's sensitive clit. Next, Lana is bound vertically with her hands tied behind her. Straddling a metal pipe, her pussy supports most of her weight. The Pope wastes no time and flogs her body, testing Lana's pain limits. The Pope continues the torment, getting Lana's chest and thighs nice and red. He rewards her with more orgasms. Finally, Lana is bent over a pole with her hands bound to the floor, totally exposing her holes to The Pope. He barely touches her and notices Lana's pussy is dripping wet so he starts flogging her back. The Pope finds her pussy even more soaked so he moves on to first cropping, then caning the backs of her thighs. With Lana's pussy literally dripping The Pope stuffs the entire Hitachi head inside her before driving her mad with orgasms for the finish.
Duration: 54:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9836kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Device Bondage - The Pope, Lana Analise - Lana the Pain Slut

Wasteland - Slut in the Box Foreman

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Trisha
Genres: Bondage, hot wax, Mistress Irony, strap-on sex, Trisha Uptown
Mistress Irony has a propensity to inflict intense and unusual torment on her subs. Locking Trisha Uptown in a box and playing with her sweet little ass for hours on end is just the appetizer in this weeks hardcore wet and wild update! Trisha Uptown loves to misbehave and Mistress Irony knows just what to do when she wants her to fall in line. Caning, cropping, ultraviolet wand, hot wax and an incredibly large dildo make up a tantalizing recipe for this weeks escapade!
Duration: 17:32
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1168kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 166.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Slut in the Box

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1 Ames

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Chastity Woes: Episode 2 Silves

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Logan Vaughn
Genres: Facesitting ,Slave ,Pegging ,shaped ,slim ,Fingering ,Brunette ,switch ,Femdom ,blond
Logan Vaughn attempts to impress Chanel Preston on his second day of training with the Divine Bitches. Chanel locks his puny little cock away in chastity, humiliates him and crushes his muscle man ego. Logan is spanked, caned and has balls tormented with a painful zipper. After all The Bitches need to find out what Logan is useful for and why they should keep him around. He’s suspended in the air, has his ass penetrated with electricity then strap-on ass fucked still locked away in chastity. Chanel removes the belt and puts a cock crimper then cock smasher on Logan teasing him with her pussy, wet panties and delicious asshole. Chanel gets hers and Logan is desperate enough to think he’s actually going to be let out to get his.
Duration: 1:04:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Woes: Episode 2

Время генерации страницы 0.03851 секунды с 9 запросами