Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Wasteland - Robotic Gang Bang Fordville

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Sicilia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, Edgy, electro-stim, Eric X, femsub, Fucking Machines, High Definition, humiliation, maledom, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex, Shockspot, Sicilia, Suspension
Video language: English
Skewered between two fucking machines in both her pussy and her mouth, Sicilia is doubly stuffed like a mouth watering shish kabob. Dr. Swallow uses the oppositional sensations of both hot wax and ice to make his sexy slave squirm. He brilliantly uses a cane and a crop while pushing a vibrator directly on Sicilia’s clit to bring her to a multiple hard orgasms that has the bittersweet taste of pain and pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:56
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 141.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Robotic Gang Bang

Wasteland - Body Language Healdton

Cast: Avas
Genres: Ava, BDSM, Bondage, caning, Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, electro-stim, FemDom, femsub, Flogging, gags, High Definition, hot wax, humiliation, Lesbian Bondage, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play, restraints, Suspension
Mistress Irony returns with one of her favorite submissives Ava. Mistress Irony commands her poor Ava to endure orgasm after orgasm which to many might not seem like a punishment at all. But when your tied up and your pussy is being pulled open, and each orgasm makes you more and more sensitive this quickly turns into humiliation, and a deep feeling of being out of control. Irony sees a lot of promise in this one, and so decides to make her perform a number of difficult slave positions. This is the base for the rest of Avas training in the future, and as any BDSM enthusiast knows these positions are the Slaves real and true voice.
Duration: 16:46
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps

File size: 159.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Body Language

Wasteland - All That Sparkles Rancho Santa Fe

Cast: Ten
Genres: Anal, caning, Controlled Orgasms, restraints, Spanking
Anal and pussy play at its finest. Master David has Ten just were he wants her, tied up with her pussy and ass exposed. Master loves to hear counting, especially from his slaves. Tens face falls as he produces the cane and asks her to count to 72. For every thing she does correctly there is a heavenly reward. However when she gets it wrong the punishment is nasty. Ten is so turned on by their game that you can hear how wet she is as she begs to cum over and over again.
Duration: 8:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2236kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 152.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - All That Sparkles

Humiliated Wife Paris Island

Cast: Marco Banderas ,Mark Davis ,Kaylee Hilton ,Yuki Mori
Genres: big dick ,Submission ,Straight ,natural boobs ,black hair ,Blowjob ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,other hair color ,BDSM
In this kinky role play fantasy, Yuki Mori plays the subservient wife of Mark Davis. When she fails to remove a stain on the carpet, Mark has her tied up by the butler and humiliated by bringing home a whore, Kaylee Hilton. Both the husband and butler have their way with the wife and hooker, punishing and fucking them while in bondage.
Duration: 56:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliated Wife

Wasteland - Y Me? Leewood

Genres: 2019
ZAP, Sicilia hears the sound and a millisecond later she felt the electricity shooting up her body. She glanced at Mistress Irony, who was sporting an evil grin. ZAP ZAP, she held back the urge to yell out, trying to be a good slave. She knew if she held out, if she œcould take it, there would be pleasure at the end of the road, at least thats what she hoped for.
Duration: 12:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1620kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Y Me?

Wasteland - BDSM Barbecue Ratliff City

Cast: Sicilia
Genres: Bondage, Eric X, Flogging, Sicilia
Master Eric X loves two things in this crazy world, flogging his sub and his trusty barbecue. Today is a special day, because he gets to enjoy both. For Master X grilling is relaxing and great for stress, however when Sicilia starts whining for attention, Eric knows his afternoon will be lost. A quick thinker and a master chef, he must put hunger aside and put hand to ass in the name of peace and salvation. Master X then bends Sicilia over a stool, straps her down and gets to work. Eric whips out his trusty tools of the trade and starts to flog Sicilias ass nice and red, a sprinkling of some pussy play, a basting of some cunnilingus, and then a wet polishing of his hard cock just to get things started. Finally he demands she squats on his rod and fuck him hard. He blows his load all over her and finishes her off with a clitoral tongue lashing. Whew! Master Eric X worked up quite the appetite on this one!
Duration: 15:27
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps

File size: 146.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - BDSM Barbecue

Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 3 Lebam

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Since Alexis did not escape, and since she doesn't want to give up, she is tickled. I'm not much of a tickler, lol, but I do my best and judging by her reactions, I'm not that bad at it. After a while, I remove her gag and then I continue tickling her ribs and feet. After a good amount of tickling, Alexis has earned another 5 minutes of escape time. Without her gag we hear her grunting and talking to herself as she tries to reach knots that are no where near her reach. Even though she doesn't want to admit defeat, she has been. You can see it in her eyes and she just doesn't have the same energy as in the first 10 minutes. 5 minutes go by and she is not any further along and she finally admits defeat. Since I won the challenge, Alexis is my prize. I pull her tits free from her bra and start groping and slapping them. Alexis is soon cleave gagged, before I put her on her stomach. I hogtie her and incorporate her crotchrope into it. It just tightens it up a tad more. Her toes are then tied to her hair. Alexis isn't dealing well with the gag, so being the nice guy that I am I remove it. I tie one her toes back very tightly and then I ballgag her. I try and use my "nice" nose hooks on Alexis, but because of the shape of her nose, and from all the sweat, they keep snapping out. When I put the ballgag in I didn't strap it in as tightly as I would normally as we're just having escape challenge fun. Alexis takes advantage of my niceness and decides to spit it out. Nice guys always get taken advantage of... when will I learn? No more Mr. Nice Guy. I roll her onto her side and give her tits a few more hard grab and slaps before I let her out of her current bondage. At the end of the clip, I put in 10 or 15 seconds of what I did to Alexis afterwards. The entire clip will be posted sometime in the future.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 961.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.05097 секунды с 9 запросами