Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Vow of Depravity Pully

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Harsh anal meets tender symbolism. This scene is like nothing you've seen anywhere. Filmed in real time, it's a wedding between Rebecca Vanguard, one of our kinkiest models, and Depravity. Piss waterboarding, caning, painal, and rope suspension--sure, it's all in here. But there's a story here for the mind and maybe even the spirit too. Enjoy this Assylum Special Collection session.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4733kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vow of Depravity

Sadistic Sustenance Louviers

The original release was intended to explore the need for sadomasochistic companionship along with the other essentials during quarantine. This Director's Cut retains that theme while providing a fuller cut that showcases the absolute filthiness that occurred between Leah and Dr. Mercies. Please enjoy.
Duration: 1:05:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5172kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadistic Sustenance

Juliette Day 2 Heavy Labor, Intense Bondage, and Brutal Torment Sag Harbor

Cast: Juliette March ,Alexxa Bound
Genres: Suspension ,Rope Bondage ,Oral Sex ,shaved ,BDSM ,Curvy ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain ,mixed ,Petite
The day begins with two, but it doesn’t take long to weed out the weaker of the two. It took longer than expected to get down to one, but we have our trainee. I give to you: pixie.
First I test her attention to detail. She is attentive, but unsure of herself when questioned about her observations. Confidence doesn’t seem to be one of her strong points, but she proves that she has a high pain tolerance.
After an exercise in pain processing, pixie is pulled into a brutal inverted suspension with her hair tied to her bound elbows, ensuring her legs will stay spread. Her pain level is tested again, and now we have a goal to increase this.
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliette Day 2 Heavy Labor, Intense Bondage, and Brutal Torment

Ariel Anderssen, Leotard, pantyhose, Zipties - Part 4 Stormville

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... At this point, I am finally done binding Ariel with zipties, so I just watch and listen to her endure for a while, but I eventually get up and slap her tits and inner thighs with a thin wooden paddle. I then leave her once again. I added some behind the scenes footage of Ariel being released from her bondage.
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 308.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen, Leotard, pantyhose, Zipties - Part 4

Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2 Maskell

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
She can't stand being tickled. She will do just about anything to avoid it. We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass.
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Pressed Lily El Dorado Hills

By Lily's third day at the Assylum, Dr. Mercies was having mixed feelings. On the one hand, he found himself feeling a certain affection for sweet little Lily. On the other hand, her bratty masochism made him want to make her suffer. So he combined both feelings into one scene. Lily suffers for a long time under the doctor's ass as he punishes her, and she takes it hard and rough up her ass too. He presses her--literally with his ass and a pile of sandbags; but then they press a flower together at the end. This scene is very cruel and yet very tender and kind. Enjoy.
Duration: 51:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4768kbps
Audio: 121kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pressed Lily

Beautiful redhead Mila gets shocked Sandy Point

We shocked new girl Mila! It was all a bit too much for her, with the handcuffs and 2 inch ballgag, but she managed to complete her first challenge!
Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14682kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 566.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful redhead Mila gets shocked

Время генерации страницы 0.04089 секунды с 9 запросами