View Single Post
Old 05-10-2024, 10:00 AM   #8741
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Ballet Sub Ella – splits and shocks Pettus

Ballet Sub Ella returns! A shock collar, nipple clamps, and handcuffs are all included in her challenge, as she tries to maintain her balance in a splits position. This professional ballet dancer really IS the perfect submissive!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 832.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballet Sub Ella – splits and shocks

Winnie - Little Slave Garrison

Winnie wanted to play with the big boys so here she is grabbing her ankles and finding some pain. Her ass is caned, cunt slapped and tits cropped for starters. Lots of fuckery and fun in this session with Winnie, Alebeard and Dru.
Duration: 59:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie - Little Slave

Wasteland - Mistress Violets Feet Fedscreek

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Violet
Genres: Discipline, Foot Worship, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play
Video language: English
Mistress Violet had a great day planned for her submissive, however it turned out better than expected. Not only does her sub bring her to an explosive orgasm but she takes care of her feet while doing so.
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 236.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Mistress Violets Feet

Sydney Hale - A New Outfit! Matlock

I was so excited when my package arrived! Some new vintage lingerie that I couldn't wait to strut around in. As I walked playfully around the house my guy couldn't help but keep starring at me everytime I passed by him. I knew if I him enough that he would come and play with me. This new outfit hugged every single curve of my body. My guy ran his hands up and down and spanked me with hard. He then started tying me up as quickly as he could. He tied my arms and I struggled around for him, then he tied my legs up and made it really hard for me to be mobile. He gagged me so I couldn't speak anymore and he left me to stuggle around in my new outfit like a true damsel in distress on the coffee table.
Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3222kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

Wasteland - Hot Salsa Rayong

Cast: Salsa
Genres: Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, Flogging, Jade, Simon Blackthorne, Spanking
When the lovely Jade goes for her first Salsa lesson, she swears she knows her instructor. She questions him repeatedly, to no avail. Unconvinced, Jade confronts him with his true identity, know your Simon Blackthorne. The statement is followed almost immediately with her attempting to seduce the now furious dance instructor. The truth of the matter is, she is correct. Master Blackthorne, unhappy with being exposed, decides that Jade needs to learn a lesson in politeness and respect, and so the punishment begins.
Duration: 12:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1825kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 181.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Hot Salsa

Wasteland - Lilith runs the gamut on Leila Riverbank

Cast: Lilith
Genres: Flogging, Leila, Lesbian Bondage, restraints
Owning your own little sub has its benefits. You have access to them 24/7, your dungeon is always filled with high pitch screaming and if you break it, you already own it (joke). Lilith has a second go of it with Leila and things get a little nasty. Breaking in her newly purchased play toy is going to take some serious time and effort. Its obvious that Leilas pussy is in need of some hardcore attention so Lilith, being the no frills Dom that she is, rolls her sleeves up and gets right to it. Lots of action and orgasms in this one!
Duration: 17:55
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 170.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Lilith runs the gamut on Leila

Ariel – milked from above Long Island City

Young Ariel has been through a lot already. She is always kept in bondage, because she can not be trusted yet, and her nipples need clamps most of the time to keep them prepared. Without bondage, Ariel would take off the clamps, she is not completely docile yet. The harsh clover clamps pinch her nipples so they become a little longer for better milking grip with our electronic breast training machine. She is chained to the wall, flat on her back, and the milking cups are dangling above her. She can’t move much, all she can do is lie there and get milked. It’s rather painful after a while, so we dangled a magic wand between her legs for a bit of distraction.
Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14664kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel – milked from above

Время генерации страницы 0.04545 секунды с 9 запросами