Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Mona Wales Mona Wails Moorestown

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mona Wales
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
We like that because she knows what to expect so we can go harder, faster, and longer. She is a dominant person when she plays at home but for people as well versed in the art of bdsm as we are, she is going to have to learn her place.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona Wales Mona Wails

Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 3 Summit Station

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Rosie struggles on the post for our amusement for a while. I check to see if she is ready to be untied, and she indeed does, so I ask her to beg nicely through her gag, as I run my hands up and down her body. I have been teaching Rosie some manners along the way and she finally remembers to thank me when I remove the clamps. Those clamps really leave some nice marks, and I use them as a target when I whip her tits with a leather strap. After a few whacks she starts begging again, which I kind of like, but I continue at any rate for a short while longer. I eventually free Rosie from most of her bondage, but I leave her wrists bound around the post and order Rosie to her knees. I think her attitude has been adjusted as she drops without hesitation. I gag her with an open mouth gag and leave her, but I will be back soon enough. This is where Part 3 ends. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage and some bonus bondage material or Rosie.
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 565.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 3

Bound and Squirting: Lumi Ray Joensuu

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Lumi Ray loves to be bound and dominated by The Pope, and today the plan is to drain this slut of all of her sweet pussy nectar. Her body trembles at first touch. Maybe from excitement, maybe from fear; who knows? What we do know is that Lumi is ready to explode with squirting orgasms almost immediately, so he goes to work facilitating this. Lumi begins in a device that locks her body into a seated position, but with all of the right parts exposed and helpless. The Pope goes to work emptying Lumi’s pussy of her precious fluid one squirt at a time. Next, Lumi is put in a grueling scorpion pose with her elbows bent over a secondary pipe and pulled down to the table. Leather and chains keep her locked into place as he goes to work fucking her mouth and pussy until the squirting begins. Lumi soaks the entire table with so much squirt, but we’re not finished yet.
Duration: 46:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound and Squirting: Lumi Ray

Wasteland - The Caning of Lilly Clarks Summit

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Lilly
Genres: ass play, caning, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, restraints, Spanking
She wasnt going to call it. She was going to take what her Mistress could dish out. Single tail, crop and caning, again and again she felt her skin tighten under the impact. She breathed deeply through clench teeth. She still would not relent. And even as she felt the spasms from her building orgasm, she still refused to call out the word.
Duration: 10:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2738kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 217.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Caning of Lilly

FrenchTickling - Virginie - minipack Allen Junction

Basically she gets tied up in various positions and gets tickled in various areas of her body resulting in her laughing un-controllably.
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 1.4 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FrenchTickling - Virginie - minipack

Whore Holes: Lisey Sweet gets all her slutty holes stuffed and fucked Tribune

Cast: Lisey Sweet ,Stirling Cooper ,Donny Sins ,Robby Echo ,Codey Steele ,Eddie Jaye
Genres: Double Anal ,Blonde ,brunet ,muscular ,Black ,Gangbang ,Athletic ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,Squirting
Lisey Sweet is hot for cock and wants all her little Whore Holes stuffed and fucked. 5 big dicks and one Lisey: sounds like a recipe for fun! First a little game: tied up tight with a bag over her head Lisey is told to guess whose cock is in her mouth and when she is correct she gets the Hitachi as a reward. All this dick sucking is getting her warmed up for the onslaught of hardcore action that is coming her way. Bound with rope and straddling a bench Lisey has a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. Stirling, Donny Robby, Codey and Eddie each take turns fucking her slutty pussy and then her ass. As soon as Lisey gets her ass fucked she squirts a geyser and wants more. Thick dicks fuck her non stop back and forth between her two whore holes while she gags on cock and she cums hard again and again. Next mounting one of the dicks Lisey gets double penetration: one in her pussy and one in her ass at the same time while she jacks another dick with her hands and mouth. Air tight! Her natural tits and sexy ass bounce around with every thrust. She loves getting her holes filled, stretched and split wide open with all this man meat. In reverse cowgirl Lisey gets her ass stuffed with two huge cocks and it drives her crazy moaning and screaming with pleasure until they shoot their hot jizz all over Liseys mouth and pretty face. What a good whore, she swallowed all that cum and loved it!
Duration: 1:16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whore Holes: Lisey Sweet gets all her slutty holes stuffed and fucked

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3 Cooter

I let her sit there for a few minutes. I return and grope her bound tits for a while more. Next, I tie both of her ankles back, her to lean forward more. I then clamp her nipples with clover clamps. I let her get used to them for a while before I remove one. I make a loop over the connecting chain before I pull them forward and down. I tie the other end off. Now Lilly is really leaning forward. To make her bondage a bit more stringent, I tie her hair back as well. Lilly has a very nice ass, but I can't see it, so I cut away her blazer. While I have the scissors handy, I cut off her panties as well. Now I just sit back and enjoy the show. All Lilly can do is endure the pointed wood intruder between her legs. She is completely immobilized and unable to get any relief. I have a feeling she'll have a much better attitude if and when I let her off. After a while I have a little fun smacking her ass and tits with a wooden spoon. She jerks so hard from one of the smacks that she pulls one of the clamps off. I finally remove the clamps and her gag. She doesn't say a word. My plan seems to have worked. I lift her off the and put her on her knees. I was correct... Her attitude is 100% better! I have added some behind the scenes footage of Lilly being untied at the end of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.09533 секунды с 9 запросами