View Single Post
Old 05-10-2024, 08:22 AM   #1602
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1 Mamers

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Cold Blue Steel: Jewelz Blu Lakewood

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Jewelz Blu is brand new to, but not to kink itself. Jewelz is well versed in the BDSM world, but this is the first time she’s decided to go this deep into her submissive side. The Pope takes advantage of this and gets her locked into her first device. Jewelz is on her back, legs up and locked into traps, and her arms pulled back into a strappado. This device has her as helpless as she could be and The Pope doesn’t waste time getting to the torment. The flogger is used to tenderize her flesh, as well as test her endurance to the pain.
Duration: 54:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cold Blue Steel: Jewelz Blu

Juliette Day 2 Heavy Labor, Intense Bondage, and Brutal Torment Glarus

Cast: Juliette March ,Alexxa Bound
Genres: Suspension ,Rope Bondage ,Oral Sex ,shaved ,BDSM ,Curvy ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain ,mixed ,Petite
The day begins with two, but it doesn’t take long to weed out the weaker of the two. It took longer than expected to get down to one, but we have our trainee. I give to you: pixie.
First I test her attention to detail. She is attentive, but unsure of herself when questioned about her observations. Confidence doesn’t seem to be one of her strong points, but she proves that she has a high pain tolerance.
After an exercise in pain processing, pixie is pulled into a brutal inverted suspension with her hair tied to her bound elbows, ensuring her legs will stay spread. Her pain level is tested again, and now we have a goal to increase this.
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliette Day 2 Heavy Labor, Intense Bondage, and Brutal Torment

Sexy Pain Slut in Extreme Bondage, Tormented, Punished Savery

Cast: Ingrid Mouth ,The Pope
Genres: Submission ,Domination ,Nipple Torment ,Caning ,Pain Slut ,Handler ,big dick ,Straight ,Redhead ,switch
Ingrid has an amazing all natural body, loves pain, and her pussy drips when she is tied up. What more could you ask for? Nothing, so let’s get to it. She begins standing with her arms in a box tie behind her. Her nipples are perfect for tormenting, so they are the first target. The rest of her body is tormented and then she is allowed to orgasm for the first time.
Next she is tied to a wall with her legs spread. Her nipples are tied to her toes creating a nasty predicament every time she orgasms. There is heavy breath control every time she is allowed to orgasm. This scene proves what a submissive slut will do to cum.
In the final scene we have her helpless and exposed. There is bastinado, caning, pussy torment, and pussy and ass fucking to send this slut over the edge.
Duration: 46:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Pain Slut in Extreme Bondage, Tormented, Punished

Hot and Brutal: Codey Steele Fucks and Torments Mia Molotov East Thetford

Cast: Codey Steele ,Mia Molotov
Genres: Rough Sex ,shaved ,Bondage ,Athletic ,BDSM ,Choking ,Straight ,Circumcised ,Fingering ,Kinky
Mia Molotov wants it bad and Codey Steele gives it to her good. Sexy Mia is so hot and horny she is willing to do anything for Codey. He has total control over Mia and she can’t get enough of him and his dominating ways. Wearing a tiny latex bikini and crotchless panties everything is exposed and very fuckable as she crawls to Codey begging for his attention. Choking, breath play and slapping ensue. Handcuffed she plays with her pussy until she cums and then Codey stuffs his cock down her throat giving her a thorough face-fucking. Next Mia is in a standing split with arms up and one leg tied to the ceiling as Codey fingers her clit and slutty hole until finally he fucks her pussy and makes her cum a thousand times. Mia is so turned on she continues to beg him for more.Tied up tight in doggie with her back arched and ass up high Cody spreads her pussy open and pounds her out then vibes her clit until she’s freakin. On her back with arms tied to her long lean limber legs Cody bangs her wet hole with his big hard cock until she is crying happy over-the-top tears and begging him to use her pussy to cum again and again. Brutal and intimate. So hot!
Duration: 50:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9708kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot and Brutal: Codey Steele Fucks and Torments Mia Molotov

Wasteland - The Demented Dom (Youre So Pretty When Your Helpless) Louin

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints
Ava finds herself strictly restrained to Goddess bondage bench. Unable to move, her legs are spread open to expose her engorged and wet pussy. All she wants in Goddess to touch her, play with her and ultimately make her cum. Starla on the other had, wants to loving torment and tease Ava before granting her any release.
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 268.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Demented Dom (Youre So Pretty When Your Helpless)

The Honeypot: Mother Daughter Scam Artists Anally Punished By Tech Nerd Reagan

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Cherie DeVille ,Summer Day
Genres: toned ,natural boobs ,top ,Couple ,bottom ,Family Roleplay ,Bondage ,Leather ,glasses ,Flogging
Elegant and sexually voracious Cherie Deville, and her innocent teen accomplice Summer Day are a formidable strength of female wiles. They are living the good life scamming and black mailing local tech nerds off online dating sites. Cherie sets the trap with, and Summer is bait, playing a virgin teen geek that just wants to try some cock for her first time. Cherie and Summer have been working successfully, taking blackmail payments and ruining men’s lives until they tangle with Tommy. Geeky, shy and vulnerable, until he gets in the bedroom and turns into a BDSM rage demon. Cherie invites him over for their fourth date and gets more than she bargained for once he drops a plastic bag over her head, cinches her in tight leather belt bondage, and covers her perfect tits with tight clamps. Intense breath and fear play renders Cherie into a convulsing orgasm machine, begging for more flogging, more dick, more punishment - she’s almost sad when the planned fake phone call comes in, calling her into work.Cherie lays the trap perfectly, leaving Tommy alone with Summer so she can take full advantage of Tommy’s blue balls and weakness for hot girls in glasses. Summer lays her nubile body against his hard dick, says her lines, and soon has some hot nerd cock down her throat. Once her huge tits come out the plan is in motion, with her climbing on top of him to grind out a couple orgasms on his dick before Cherie comes storming back in, feigning shock, demanding compensation, and sending Tommy packing. Unfortunate for her and Summer, the dating service has been alerted to their antics and sent out an email profiling their operation to other dating site patrons. Tommy is sick of hot women taking advantage of him and goes right back into the house rental to finish his perfect week end. Taping Cherie’s hands behind her back and taping a vibe to her swollen clit, he throws Summer on the floor and beats her ass with her fake chemistry book. Spanking her ass bright red, he decides to shove his geek cock up her ass and make her scream and beg in front of her step mother. Shoving his dirty dick in her mouth, he has her promise Cherie they will have lots of fun this weekend. Tommy’s idea of fun is testing Cherie and Summer’s familial loyalties to each other with voice activated electro torment, anal sex, fisting, cropping, intense deep throating, pile driver bondage, and making Mommy cum on her lying, cheating daughter’s face.
Duration: 1:00:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Honeypot: Mother Daughter Scam Artists Anally Punished By Tech Nerd
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21468 секунды с 9 запросами