Old 05-10-2024, 12:15 AM   #19790
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Training of Devi Lynne, Day Two

The Training of Devi Lynne, Day Two

Cast: Devi Lynne ,Billy
Genres: Role Play ,Corporal Punishment ,master ,Oral Sex ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Tattoo
Video language: English

Not all trainees make it through. This trainee simply was not ready for the rigors of a week long training program, and here you can see the results.
After being driven through a very tough workout by two demonic trainers, Devi is taken to the basement where her defenses are stripped away and her pain tolerance is tested. This is the scene that takes her over the edge of endurance and brings this training session to a close.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 713.3 MB

Download The Training of Devi Lynne, Day Two

Wasteland - The Problem with Boys

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Lily
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Flogging, gags, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage

Lily is in trouble, again. I know no big surprise, except to Master. After a day of whoring aroundâ, without permission, Lily knew she was in trouble, big trouble. She could tell just by the way Master was looking at her. But for every misconduct there is an appropriate punishment.

Duration: 9:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1349kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 103.8 MB

Download Wasteland - The Problem with Boys

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

I let her sit there for a few minutes. I return and grope her bound tits for a while more. Next, I tie both of her ankles back, her to lean forward more. I then clamp her nipples with clover clamps. I let her get used to them for a while before I remove one. I make a loop over the connecting chain before I pull them forward and down. I tie the other end off. Now Lilly is really leaning forward. To make her bondage a bit more stringent, I tie her hair back as well. Lilly has a very nice ass, but I can't see it, so I cut away her blazer. While I have the scissors handy, I cut off her panties as well. Now I just sit back and enjoy the show. All Lilly can do is endure the pointed wood intruder between her legs. She is completely immobilized and unable to get any relief. I have a feeling she'll have a much better attitude if and when I let her off. After a while I have a little fun smacking her ass and tits with a wooden spoon. She jerks so hard from one of the smacks that she pulls one of the clamps off. I finally remove the clamps and her gag. She doesn't say a word. My plan seems to have worked. I lift her off the and put her on her knees. I was correct... Her attitude is 100% better! I have added some behind the scenes footage of Lilly being untied at the end of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

21sextreme - Alone in the Dark

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Chloe Bright
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette

It seems nobody told Chloe Bright to avoid the dark places when she is alone. Especially if that place is Mandy Bright´s favorite basement. Now she will learn her lesson. The Mistress doesn´t waste time to tie the blonde bimbo up and dish out the punishment of her young life, fucking, beating, and breaking her until she shows total submission.

Duration: 28:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2728kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 608.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Alone in the Dark

21sextreme - Sex slave: Afrodithe

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Afrodithe, Sabrina Sweet
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big butt, brunette, latex n leather

Afrodithe thought she arrived for a nued model casting, but it soon turned out she´s here not knowing what´ll happen to her. We will introduce her to the joys of submission and play some domination games with her, if she agrees. Since she´s a curious girl, she agrees and soon Mistress Lil Bitch enters the scene to make the hogtied girl gasp for breath while she´s choking and slapping her hard!

Duration: 39:20
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 600.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Sex slave: Afrodithe
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15169 секунды с 9 запросами