Old 05-09-2024, 07:48 PM   #19785
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Training of Holly Stevens Day Four

The Training of Holly Stevens Day Four

Cast: Hollie Stevens ,Maestro ,Curt Wooster
Genres: Discipline ,Straight ,Role Play ,Gimp ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,Female Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,Athletic ,Oral Sex
Video language: English

Slave slut trainee Holly Stevens is put through her paces sucking cock, fucking and serving sadistic masters in the basement of the Armory.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Training of Holly Stevens Day Four

Wasteland - The Lower Floor

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Bella
Genres: Bondage, Comedy, Discipline, Lesbian Bondage, Spanking

Welcome into the bowels of the Lower Floor. Please remove your shoes, jewelry and all hopes of any understanding of whats about to happen to your sanity. Our devious little Bella has spiraled completely out of control and has now transformed into a bitchy, demanding prima donna whose cruel intentions know no bounds. Fast forward and meet our two new submissives, Ava and Shiva. They are now about to be subjected to humiliation beyond what any self-respecting wrench should and have to endure. A fast paced, and whole heartily laughable romp into the obscene scene!

Duration: 18:35
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1174kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 177.2 MB

Download Wasteland - The Lower Floor

Wasteland - Noras Compromising Positions

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: ass play, Bondage, breast play, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, Suspension

He tied her with expert precision, securing her tightly to the chair. He slide the large plastic cock into her tiny body, a gasp of ecstasy escapes from between her lips. Faster, faster he pumps, manipulating her clit at the same time. The audience members lick there lips, captivated by her sounds of pleasure. They wonder how far he can take her.

Duration: 9:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3421kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 269.0 MB

Download Wasteland - Noras Compromising Positions

Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

I was so excited when my package arrived! Some new vintage lingerie that I couldn't wait to strut around in. As I walked playfully around the house my guy couldn't help but keep starring at me everytime I passed by him. I knew if I him enough that he would come and play with me. This new outfit hugged every single curve of my body. My guy ran his hands up and down and spanked me with hard. He then started tying me up as quickly as he could. He tied my arms and I struggled around for him, then he tied my legs up and made it really hard for me to be mobile. He gagged me so I couldn't speak anymore and he left me to stuggle around in my new outfit like a true damsel in distress on the coffee table.

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3222kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

Download Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

Brutal Homecoming Of Sophia Locke

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Sophia begins her day locked into a wooden cube that holds her body in a small confined area. Her head is locked into a stock type device that displays it like the slutty hole that it is. The Pope toys with her before applying a blindfold and initiating some evil mind fuckery in the form of electrical play. The room goes quiet as he stealthily moves around fucking with her as he shocks her unsuspecting body. Sophia is given the first of many orgasms to reward her for being tough. Next, Sophia's amazing ass is displayed so that he can torment her from behind.

Duration: 54:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Brutal Homecoming Of Sophia Locke
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04029 секунды с 9 запросами