View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:42 PM   #47
bunnybunny

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

bunnybunny Непонятно, что и думать...

I even forgot to post my personal favorite!

READ THE TEXT!

Hello!
If you know this label then you may probably know the story behind all this and the reason why it was closed down by the police and all participants were arrested (the female sadists, too) for a long time: because NOTHING of this is fake. In other words: yes, this studio WAS driving around and offering random girls 2,000$ if they were willing to compete in some most perverted and sadistic "gameshow" where the winner can just take the money and go - and the loser gets 50 strokes with the cane until the ass is literally bleeding. And since those girls NEVER did any BDSM before you can see how their happy smile slowly turns into pure horror and (already after 10 strokes) into maximum pain, screams and tears. We have actually 5 girls getting tortures here for 250 strokes in total but the first 40 minutes with the first 2 girls are the best. Also the cruel, calm and neutral acting of the female torturers is remarkable. They behave just like they were preforming some normal office job. I think it is unnecessary to mention that the girls are totally broken after 25 strokes or 15 minutes of torture already.

---> ONE OF MY FAVORITES!

http://luckyshare.net/6245726443/2323%20-%20moo.avi

-----------------------
Video Infos:

Size: 842 mb
Type: avi
Time: 87 min
bunnybunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05734 секунды с 9 запросами