View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 05:55 PM   #19782
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default She Needed the Money - Part 3

She Needed the Money - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Summer's wrists are attached to the overhead hoist, before it is raised. Summer bends over as her shoulders are stressed. I add a few more cinched zipties to her ankles to complete her leg bondage. I let her get used to her bondage for a few minutes, before I return to increase the severity a bit. I tighten up the zipties pulling her wrists up even more. Summer still seems to be handling this ulta-strict bondage quite well, until I start ziptying her head back. She now finally starts making some, thanks to her huge mouth filling gag, muffled sounds. I would like to clover clamp her nipples and maybe tie them off to her knees, but I get the feeling Summer is almost to her breaking point, so I quickly clamp her nipples with some heavy spring clamps. This is where Part 3 ends. A little more tape is wrapped around her head and under her chin, before I leave her to endure her tight bondage. I return, and after a few more ass slaps and tit squeezes, I make her beg for release of the clamps and from her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Summer being cut out of the zipties and from her gag. She has some interesting commentary after the gag was taken out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

Download She Needed the Money - Part 3

Ellen Betsy, Mad Bundy

Release Year: 2024
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy
Video language: English

She overhears her neighbors having sex in the morning and she cannot help it, it makes her so horny. She lays in bed next to her boyfriend Nick and tries to quietly masturbate next to him. She's having too much fun and wakes him up. Nick is delighted to wake up to this naughty surprise and pulls her panties off. It's time for them to rustle up some noise of their own.

Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ellen Betsy, Mad Bundy

Wasteland - Toys & Orgasms

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Vyxen
Genres: blowjob, breast play, electro-stim, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Vyxen Steel
Video language: English

Secured tightly to the dungeons bondage bench, Vyxens Master proceeds to encase her entire body in wax. Demanding that she takes an active role in her own pleasure, Vyxen is made not only to watch herself, but also to give herself multiple orgasms through a variety of deprived methods. Of course at the end, it was Masters turn.

Duration: 12:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2742kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 252.5 MB

Download Wasteland - Toys & Orgasms

Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's gag and all the tape wrapped on her face is removed. 2 huge pairs of panties are used to gag her instead. Black vetwrap is twisted for the 1st few wraps to really push the panties in. It is then stretched and covers everything under her nose to the bottom of her chin. A very effective gag indeed! The rope tied to her collar is tied to the spreader bar. Her wrists are tied to an overhead hoist and Summer is to stand as her arms are pulled up behind her. Summer is in a very uncomfortable position, but things get worse when I tie her hair to left ankle. Between her extreme position, the tight posture collar, her tits tied to the collar, her mouth stuffed to the max, and etc... she is not very happy nor comfortable. I sit back and enjoy watching her try and deal with her predicament. Before to long she is grunting and moaning in agony. I slap her ass a few times and adjust her positioning more to my liking. She just doesn't look uncomfortable enough though. I clamp her nipples with the extra heavy green clamps. They have to be heavy, as tight as her tits are tied, clover clamps just wouldn't work. I once again sit back and enjoy watching her tremble and moan as she deals with her bondage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 847.1 MB

Download Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 2

Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms!

Sandra stands, in an open legged predicament of note, pussy pinned onto a Sybian vibrator upon a purpose built steel device and wooden platform. Silver hair flowing over her shoulders and the red ropes restraining behemoth breasts in a sleek metallic mesh catsuit, leaving no curve to the imagination. A leather corset nips in at her waist, surrounded by another length of rope, drawing the eye towards her wrists bound behind her back, then down those finely covered legs, spread long and wide - not an easy balance in stiletto heels - upon this stage, ankles tethered to steel poles on either side. Moving in close up for the perfect voyeur point of view, as the big-titted MILF captive gets a massive mouth stuffing and generous vetwrap gag; nervously excited she waits for the powerful vibrations. The wait is brief but her endurance is not, as wave after wave of orgasmic bondage pleasure overcomes her, as her knees buckle, sinking her clit deeper against its tormentor until she is left exhausted.

Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 299.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09526 секунды с 9 запросами