View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 01:46 PM   #39960
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

It Turned Around 1080p Mantorville

Genres: BDSM, Torture
It was on the wall, suffering, its tits and cunt pretty much destroyed. It was almost over for the bitch, then the little object grunted and grunted asking to be turned around so its ass could be worked over also well. No one suffers like this piece of shit, It truly needs to be dehumanized, degraded, objectified — find whatever descriptor you like. It is nothing, a pain-object whose sole purpose is to suffer the most agonizing tortures and vile disgraces. Don’t take our word for it, just look at what it goes through in hell! We think, in the future, as its burning need to sink further into the labyrinth of dehumanization, you will see it completely disappear to become something brand new and lower than any other thing out there. It, Turned Around just for you.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18396kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It Turned Around 1080p

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 3 Harrison City

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Taylor's eyes widen as he hooks the contraption to the end of her crotchrope. It's tight, but not to bad she thinks. He is continuously running his hands over her nude body as he removes her gag. He picks her panties up off the floor and is going to shove those and a rag in her mouth, but decides to use just her panties. They are then taped in. He then tightens her crotchrope. Now it's tight! He sits back and watches her squirm and moan for a while. He realizes that she still has to much movement for his liking though and returns with more rope. He binds her elbows together and also binds and cinches her forearms to the post. A simple chest harness accentuates her tits even more. He sits back and watches again. Much better, but he decides the crotchrope can still be tighter. He gives the block and tackle another pull, which in turn pulls Taylors hips out even further. You can now pluck the rope and get an E note. If he had a few more women tied like this he could pluck the crotchropes and play a song. He sits back and watches Taylor suffer for a bit. He decides to see if her attitude has changed since earlier. He removes some of the rope and the crotchrope and orders her to her knees. She complies... better already. He asks her if she wants to wear the ring gag again or endure the evening with the crotchrope. Her attitude has indeed improved.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 872.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Ordeal - Part 3

Ellen Betsy, Mad Bundy Tomball

Release Year: 2024
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy
Video language: English
She overhears her neighbors having sex in the morning and she cannot help it, it makes her so horny. She lays in bed next to her boyfriend Nick and tries to quietly masturbate next to him. She's having too much fun and wakes him up. Nick is delighted to wake up to this naughty surprise and pulls her panties off. It's time for them to rustle up some noise of their own.
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ellen Betsy, Mad Bundy

21sextreme - Alone in the Dark Roaring Branch

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Chloe Bright
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette
It seems nobody told Chloe Bright to avoid the dark places when she is alone. Especially if that place is Mandy Bright´s favorite basement. Now she will learn her lesson. The Mistress doesn´t waste time to tie the blonde bimbo up and dish out the punishment of her young life, fucking, beating, and breaking her until she shows total submission.
Duration: 28:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2728kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 608.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Alone in the Dark

Anal Strip Search Moore Haven

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Rebel's second session was so demented, ambitious, and intense that we spread it out over two days of delirious filming. It's hard to describe what happened here, because there really is nothing to compare this to on he planet. Rebel was turned into a working projector, suspended in nothing but film and used like a theater seat while she herself brought art to screen through her suffering. Dr. Mercies also trained her to pleasure his physical cock and shadow cock at the same time. And he used and punished her very, very hard. Her asshole, breasts, throat, and clit all got a workout. She ate two loads of cum in this session and had multiple giant orgasms herself. This is truly a pinnacle scene at Assylum.
Duration: 1:19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1631kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Strip Search

Spring Forward Rayong

Spring has sprung! Birds are chirping! Flowers are blooming! Bees are busy doing whatever it is that bees do. Naturally, I feel the need to celebrate the eternal hopefulness of the spring season. I put on my favorite pink polka dot strapless dress (Okay, so it's the only pink polka dot dress I own) with garter belt, stockings and silver high heels. And, just as I am about to go outside and declare my love for spring to the entire world, Johnny sees me and determines that he would much rather have me all to himself. He proceeds to back me up to the stripper pole in the bedroom (you guys all have a stripper pole in your bedroom, right?) and ties my arms behind the pole with rope. Then he ties my legs, scrunched up to the side, together at the knees and ankles. Graciously, he allows me to kick off my high heels, revealing my stocking-clad feet.
Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5896kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 619.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spring Forward

Sandra Romain and Devaun Nordmaling

Cast: Sandra Romain ,Devaun
Genres: Brunette ,Fingering ,Slave ,Pussy Eating ,Domination ,Strap On ,slim ,Sub ,Bondage ,Femdom
Devaun gets dominated in hard bondage and latex by Sandra Romain. This girl gets aroused when bound and at the mercy of a beautiful woman. She can endure intense play and looks so innocent when put through her paces. Very good chemistry and interesting gear in this Update.
Duration: 1:08:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Romain and Devaun

Время генерации страницы 0.20154 секунды с 9 запросами