View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 01:45 PM   #39956
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sydney Hale Novopavlovsk

I had just gotten home from an evening out and was feeling sassy in my red heels. When my guy wanted to enjoy my strict tight pants and red heels for himself. He started with my arms in a box tie behind my back. Then got all fancy with a chest harness accentuated around my breasts. Xxxx me to sit down he didn't want me to know what else he was going to do to me, so he blind folded me. I could feel that he tied another rope around my right ankle, not to tight but tight enough that I could feel its presence. Due to my lips moving too much and having noise come out of my lips, my guy gagged me with the panel gag to shut me up! he changed out the chin straps to go up and around my neck, my least favorite. It was rubbing against my throat causing me to panic a little from being a little too tight.
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5096kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 175.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale

Silver Dress Part II Letts

For this set, Johnny just shot a little extra video of my silver dress, high heels, garter belt, stockings and panties. My arms are still secured above my head with metal cuffs to the electric hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. I still sport my metal collar and a super duper silver duct tape gag. But, if you look really closely, what is different is that Johnny has pulled up my dress to show you my garters and shiny panties better. That's right, since I can't leave the house, I might as well show my panties!
Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silver Dress Part II

Wasteland - Captive Desire Stacyville

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Vyxen
Genres: breast play, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex, Vyxen Steel
Video language: English
You can do anything to me, as long as you make me cum an intriguing statement said in a moment of passion. Vyxen and Richie, will do pretty much anything to quench their desires for each other. But instead of us telling you amount the amazing connection these two have, we ll just let you watch it.
Duration: 11:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2751kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 247.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Captive Desire

Day 5 red and blue Nallen

Cast: Iona Grace ,Krysta Kaos ,Tom Moore ,The Pope
Genres: Role Play ,other hair color ,muscular ,shaved ,Domination ,Tattoo ,Slave ,Female Slave ,Anal ,blond
In the last installment of the training of red and blue, we test their sexual ability. They are tested on cock sucking ability, as well as their ability to please any man sexually while being restrained.
These slaves have come a long way since the first day that we started working with them. Both of them started out with a strong desire to serve, but only one will get promoted to the Upper Floor to continue training. The other will be dismissed with the chance to come back in the future if she so desires.
Saturday, February 5th will be a live shoot that will allow the members to vote on who is promoted and who is dismissed. I have my notes and a tally of merits and demerits, but ultimately it is up to the members.
They have been trained in pain management, orgasm control, discipline, protocol, and slave positions. They have learned limits, and know what each of their bodies can deal with.
Duration: 56:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Day 5 red and blue

Seven All in One Gray

Guess what? Seven is going to put on a naughty little show for us all! She's going to get squeezed, shocked, and dildoed! But Seven wouldn't have it any other way... And you gotta love seeing any girl with her ass in the air. In this feature you'll see a lot that ass. After giving his machine a few test spins, Gord is ready to rig up some tens units to administer some electro shock! You may think shock treatment would be painful, but Seven just loves it.
Duration: 17:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1981kbps

File size: 271.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seven All in One

Kitiza Suarez - Punishment For Bad Behavior (2024) Orchard Hill

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Kitiza Suarez
Genres: BDSM
Kitzia Suárez in her first time in the punishment room. That slut will get the spanking and cock she deserves.
Duration: 25:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15682kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitiza Suarez - Punishment For Bad Behavior (2024)

Sphincterbell Director's Cut Brandt

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
In this beautiful scene, the sweet little Anneliese flies to Dr. Mercies' bed to serve as his submissive rimjob and assfuck fairy. A puppet suspension allows Anneliese to service the good doctor in multiple positions with minimal effort on his part. When we first released this session in 2016, it was extremely short, because much of the footage had got corrupted. We've now been able to recover all the lost footage and re-master the scene. Enjoy this somewhat peaceful interlude, as what's coming next will be... intense.
Duration: 35:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7649kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sphincterbell Director's Cut

Время генерации страницы 0.37377 секунды с 9 запросами