LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Wasteland - Psychedelic Bondage Intervale

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Shadrack
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage
Video language: English
Master Shadrack feels creative today as he binds his lovely submissive in brightly colored ropes and then brings her to numerous screaming orgasms using everything at his disposal.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 228.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Psychedelic Bondage

Wasteland - Gummi Girls Muscat

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Irony
Genres: breast play, Discipline, electro-stim, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play
When Mistress Irony tells Cheri to lube her dress, so she looks beautiful and shiny for that nights events, she is meet with a less then enthusiastic response. Needless to say Mistress is not very pleased with Cheris lackadaisical attempts, smirks and overall disobedience. What is a Mistress to do? Punishment is always the answer. Punishment and rewards. Its worked wonders for eons.
Duration: 12:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2749kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 269.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Gummi Girls

Stay Part II Bonus Corinth

This is pretty much a lot like the first set, but, Johnny noticed that my skirt fell down and you couldn't see those very shiny panties. So, he had to pull up my skirt and reveal my very shiny panties. And, of course watch me struggle some more (oh bother!) before letting me remove that very cumbersome gag. I think he really just wanted an excuse to extend the sweater bondage fun!
Duration: 5:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 237.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stay Part II Bonus

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2 Frederika

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Armani by her hair and grope her tits a bit before I go get more rope to bind them. I leave her for a short while, but when I come back, I have more rope and I bind her large firm tits up nice and tight! I add one more length of rope, before I lift her off the chair and onto the floor. I leave her to struggle on the floor, but I soon return. I add a few layers of microfoam tape over her gag, before I hogtie her. I sit back to watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I realize that I had a rope tied into her hair from earlier. I decide to implement that. I tie her head back, making her bondage even more severe. I leave her to struggle once more. I eventually return. I want to see her struggle a little more enthusiastically, so I smack her ass a few times as motivation. She tries and struggles as hard as she can, but her struggles are futile. It doesn't matter, they are for you and me. When I finally remove the gag, it seems her attitude has changed for the better! I remove the breast bondage and then start on the rest of the ropes as the clip ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

Stefania Hogcuffed Mackeyville

Stefania is walked in on a leash. Once inside her toes are cuffed before she is Hogcuffed.
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 344.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stefania Hogcuffed

21sextreme - Dominated Anal School - part 1. Northridge

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Angell Summers, Melyssa
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, black hair, blonde, redhead, foursome
Suggested by Cyber, now we made the scene!Two girls are sitting in the room when two more girls come in and take their seats. The girls chat and laugh while waiting for the teacher. They take out an open bottle of wine, uncork it, and start passing it back and forth, when the teacher comes in and they hurriedly put it away. The teacher starts the lesson, but when his back is turned one of the girls takes a swig! The teacher notices and screams at her, ´What the fuck are you doing??!´ This makes her laugh so much that she spits the wine on the teacher. The teacher leaves in a huff, and brings back the principal. Now the bad girls are all alone with him and the teacher....
Duration: 28:52
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 611.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Dominated Anal School - part 1.

HogTied - River Lynn - Newbie Gets Her First Taste Of Bondage Akmene

Studio: HogTied
Genres: Bdsm
Giovani loves to fuck. He tells us about the day when he fucked with five different guys on the same day. We have tried to depict exactly what happened within five scenes. Giovani fucks with Lenin, Luciano, Henrique, Gui and Alvaro.
Duration: 50:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9739kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HogTied - River Lynn - Newbie Gets Her First Taste Of Bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.04051 секунды с 9 запросами