Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RealTimeBondage Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes Sunnyside

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Wildes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
The first thing we notice about Holly Wildes? Her stunning chest. Our members are just as interested as we are. Her whole body is hot, but those magnificent tits really stand out.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 698.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

Jessica Ryan Witchy Woman Shell

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Jessica Ryan
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Hardcore, Domination, Toys, Big Tits
The power, his power, just washes over her and clouds her mind. She is used to being the object of attention, using the charms of her amazing body and raw sexuality to turn men into little animals that she can command.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6815kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica Ryan Witchy Woman

Kingdom of Ass & Pain Schleswig

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English
Six years ago, Jessica Kay delivered one of the most extreme and moving sessions in Assylum history. Today, we bring it back, with 50% more footage and an entire re-mastering of the scene. This session is level 11! The faint of heart should not proceed. The painal is harsh, the punishment is hard, the degradation is deep. But this session is also a re-imagining of the great Epic of Gilgamesh--a sincere spiritual journey of a pair of modern perverts. Here we have one of the true pinnacles of Assylum with one of the most amazing and beautiful sadomasochists we've ever had here.
Duration: 1:35:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2756kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom of Ass & Pain

Florane Russell - Bad Girl Naalehu

Release Year: 2024
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy
She wears the cutest teen outfit he’s ever seen, including white stockings with lovely red bows, and when her soft lips surround his cock to give a blowjob he’s instantly hard. His cock throbs for the slender beauty and he will soon deposit a thick creampie inside her, letting it leak out while she plays with the cum.
Duration: 36:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Florane Russell - Bad Girl

Lola Mai - Hurts So Good Kanawha Falls

Cast: The Pope, Lola Mai
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Fingering, Flogging, Zapper, Spanking, Caning, Pain, Clothespin
Lola Mai wants to cry today. She is the ultimate pain slut and it shows. This is day 2 for Lola, she is wrecked and she loves it. Her pale skin is marked with deep red and burgundy thrash marks, welts and bruises from The Pope’s previous assault on her flesh yet she is back for more. Today she is curious about the zipper and sensory deprivation so the Pope is going to fulfill all of her desires and then some… Tied to a wooden bench and wearing goggles depriving her of sight Lola is sexy, vulnerable and ready for anything. The Pope circles his prey taunting her with the threatening hum of the cattle prod, just the sound of electrical charge is enough to make her whimper in fear. He strikes her already bruised body and clit with the cane and then vibes her pussy until she cums on command. 2nd position Lola is on all fours with her arms and ankles chained down and her ass caged into a unyielding metal pipe device. The Pope berates her with a series of mean floggers, first braided leather with it’s biting sting that makes her scream, then a horsehair flogger she really likes and finally a latex flogger with another kind of burn, she gets the full range of painful stinging sensations that push her to the edge. But Lola’s edge is yet to be seen. 3rd position she is spread eagle on the ground arms and legs cuffed and chained to bolts screwed into the floor. Pope unleashes an assault of delicous torment as he beats her chest and tits with his fists and a thuddy baton makes her moan in pain but feels just right. He lodges his big goot on Lola’s pussy and it hurts so good it makes her cum. Then he attaches a fierce zipper around her tits, fingers and vibes her pussy as he rips it from skin causing her to quiver and convulse with paingasms. Holy fuck this girl can’t get enough.
Duration: 1:04:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Mai - Hurts So Good

Classic Archive Feature: Bathroom Etiquette Remedios

Cast: Brandon Iron ,Savannah Stern
Genres: Rope Bondage ,muscular ,blond ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Rough Sex ,Role Play ,Anal ,High Heels ,Facefucking
In this storyline update, Savannah Stern gets stood up by her loser boyfriend. Not knowing what perverted acts are to come, she uses the dirtiest bathroom in town where Brandon Iron is just starting his nightly janitorial duties. Savannah is pissed off and horny enough to give up all control to a complete stranger who intrigues her. The very sexy Savannah takes a good dose of punishment and gets fucked hard in tight bondage.
Duration: 50:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classic Archive Feature: Bathroom Etiquette

Sweater Bound Eunice

Johnny got me a new sweater since it is getting a little colder outside nowadays. Of course, there is just one caveat to me getting new clothing. I must try it on and be tied up and gagged while wearing it. It's like my thank you for my hubby buying me a gift. So, tonight, I put on my new gray puffy sweater with black leggings and white slouchy socks and take as seat in the bedroom. Johnny uses the slick silver rope to give me a snug chair tie. Then, he puts a black leather harness gag over my head. He watches me act the part of damsel in distress for a while before releasing me. I really hope he buys me more clothes soon!
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 632.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweater Bound

Время генерации страницы 0.06789 секунды с 9 запросами