View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 11:53 AM   #2471
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

DragonLily The Hardest Predicament Of All Ciudad Quesada

Cast: DragonLily
Genres: Brunette ,Domination ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,Chains ,Curvy ,shaved ,Metal Bondage
Video language: English
Dragon is in great shape, she is one of the premier wrestlers at Ultimate Surrender. She can wrestle for 24 minutes and not be out of breath. If you think that is not amazing I dare most of you to run out to get your mail and back without breathing hard.
So we put Dragon in this ridiculous predicament position. Legs in a squat, unable to straighten up. Head pulled back to an ass hook. Go ahead – stand like that at home, squat down, pull your head all the way back; it sucks, huh? We also have a waist chain so she can bend lower, but that would be cheating.
Now we watch this girl suffer in real time, how much can she take, how long can she stand there. She can’t physically move up or down, she has to hold the same position. Her legs BURN, her neck BURNS, her back BURNS, she screams in pain, she begs to be released, she suffers!
Oh yeah, while all this is going on, let’s make her jack off the help. Get that cock hard and make it cum bitch – we love watching you suffer!
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 221.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DragonLily The Hardest Predicament Of All

Coming bondage whole made West Sacramento

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Expressive, submissive, sexy and born for bondage. Audrey Rose looks good no matter what position she's put in. This pain slut in the making is locked down in an innocent, unassuming doggy position. Her picture perfect ass sticking out, her titties hang from about 4 lbs of weights. This makes the perfect flogging position before probing and vibing her to cum. With her ass all warmed up, she is folded over into a modified piledriver. Her nipples and tongue are suctioned tight for good measure. Time to cover that ass, legs and calves with cane marks. If she didn't have an appreciate for the cane before, she will now. I get my fingers in her and make her squirt and cum before she knows what's going on.
Duration: 48:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coming bondage whole made

Slim Chances Milbank

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
Bobbi Dylan doesn't really want to escape. She flails about, but it's just a show. What she really wants is for his hands all over her. She wants to feel his whip caress her body. She wants him to lock the collar around her neck so tight it makes her voice change. When he threatens to cut her nipples off with the giant scissors she just grimaces. Her clothes in tatters around her body. The cute little panties are the last vestige of her modesty. Those two are cut away to reveal a full bush. What do you do with a bush like that? Trim it and make them eat it of course!
Duration: 32:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slim Chances

Ginger Grey - Destroyed Sperg Campo Seco

Cast: Ginger Grey
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, Natural Tits, Redhead, Cumshot, Humiliation, Rough Sex
She’s only 19 and as cute as button. She’s a little peculiar, however. I think it adds to her complexity and mystique. She got face fucked while her eyes were locked on my lens. I could see her wounded soul. Tears began to stream down her cheeks as we made eye contact. I knew what she was thinking. She trundled on. After a few minutes of face fucking, she grew very messy and felt disgust and shame. She opened her mouth and a nice stream of yellow discipline was fired into her mouth. She swallowed it and it was an overwhelming feeling for her, being a toilet and all. Her tight pussy was the size of an asshole on a flesh light, and it was pounded until she began to sperg out. She said, “you’re fucking me too hard. It’s too deep!” When we were done with her pussy we shot 4 loads on her face. When she was caused to eat it, the taste made her cry. There was a mixture of cum and tears which epitomized completion. She knew she was reduced. The patriarchy put up a big W today, for all of mankind.
Duration: 53:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginger Grey - Destroyed Sperg

Wasteland - Whats All The Fuss About? Streetman

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: May
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, Spanking
Todays lessons are about sensation and obedience. The sensation of numerous implements hitting Jades taut body. Her skin ripples with every strike, turning a beautiful shade of red. Whimpers escape from her lips. She casts her eyes downward. Yet her excitement builds, she feels the moisture between her legs. May yourself cum, her Master demands, and she willingly obliges.
Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3638kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 220.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Whats All The Fuss About?

Punished Lily Maple Ridge

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Alas, we have reached Lily's final session from her recent stay at the Assylum. What this one lacks in creativity it gains in authenticity. You see, Lily did something bad: she slept through one of her previous sessions. So she and Dr. Mercies agreed she needed to be punished. Dr. Mercies punished her PAWG ass very hard with the vicious rubber tawse. He slapped her face. And he used her mouth roughly. You don't see many sessions like this at the Assylum, but Lily is a real-deal submissive masochist, and it was the right session at the right time.
Duration: 30:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5581kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punished Lily

Morose Milf Polebridge

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Selah Rain
Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, MILF, BBW, Natural Tits, Cumshot, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Puke, Piss
From the moment she parked her ass on the sofa, she was bombarded with derision. I'll say this: Milf came to work, and she busted her ass as her ass was getting busted. She had an excellent work ethic, and a beautiful face and a pleasant demeanor, but that didn't stop us from face fucking her until she was a pile of slop. We sodomized her until her ass was tender, and gaping. She drank yellow discipline like slim fast, and we poured the whore bowl into her gaping ass and Bootleg sodomized it until it squirted. She took 3 loads and was caused to eat it. She made a face like she was eating sardines. I love how degrading it is when a girl hates cum.
Duration: 58:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7779kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Morose Milf

Время генерации страницы 0.14400 секунды с 9 запросами