View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 10:33 PM   #19766
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Hucows - Denise - High Speed Cow Milker

Hucows - Denise - High Speed Cow Milker

Resident young HuCow Denise is really well trained by now. She knows she has to be pumped regularly and she is accepting the farmer's touch without backing away. Denise has large udders for her age, and they seem to be growing still! The best way to keep Denise developing as a HuCow is to use the most powerful machine on her sensitive nipples. It will release hormones and her brain will keep transforming into HuCow mode. She knows that she is just being kept at the barn to get milked, it's her life now. The farmer turns up the speed of the red cow milker very high, making it even more powerful! Denise's nipples were super tender at the end of the session, but the farmer had no mercy: the dreaded clover clamps can't be skipped!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24685kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hucows - Denise - High Speed Cow Milker

Extreme Torment And Pleasure

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Brooke Johnson is back and ready for another round of extreme torment from The Pope on Device Bondage. She is excited to push and test the limits of how much pain she can endure. Brooke's session begins with cold steel wrapped around her neck, wrists and ankles keeping her locked in a spread-open sitting position. The Pope warms up her exposed flesh with hard smacks from a riding crop, immediately causing Brook's pussy to get wet. A plethora of electro-toys are used on the pain-slut, and Brooke can't help but smile as she suffers from shock after shock all over her sexy body. Her obedience and willingness to suffer is rewarded with delicious, coerced orgasms that have her screaming and squirming in her bondage.

Duration: 51:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Extreme Torment And Pleasure

Slip

I'm always in the mood for a bedtime hogtie. Tonight, I am dressed for bed in a light blue satin slip, garter belt, nude stockings and satin panties. And, of course, I slip on my metal collar with the blue tag. Then, Johnny obliges me with a hogtie on the bed with white rope and quiets me down with a thick white cloth gag. After I am in a full predicament, Johnny lets me roll around on the bed drooling while we watch our newest bingeworthy obsession on t.v.! See, you don't have to go anywhere to have fun!

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 581.3 MB

Download Slip

Sweater Bound

Johnny got me a new sweater since it is getting a little colder outside nowadays. Of course, there is just one caveat to me getting new clothing. I must try it on and be tied up and gagged while wearing it. It's like my thank you for my hubby buying me a gift. So, tonight, I put on my new gray puffy sweater with black leggings and white slouchy socks and take as seat in the bedroom. Johnny uses the slick silver rope to give me a snug chair tie. Then, he puts a black leather harness gag over my head. He watches me act the part of damsel in distress for a while before releasing me. I really hope he buys me more clothes soon!

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps

File size: 632.1 MB

Download Sweater Bound

St Patricks Day 2018

Being Johnny's Lucky Charm means I won't be going anwhere today, even though I am wearing my cute St Patty's Day T-shirt and cozy toe socks! Nope! I have paired my T-shirt with orange satin panties and he puts me on the living room floor. Then, I end up in a strict neck to knees ball tie with rope and a thick cleave gag. Guess I won't be finding the end of the rainbow this year!

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps

File size: 470.6 MB

Download St Patricks Day 2018
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10193 секунды с 9 запросами