View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 10:08 PM   #19765
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sandra, Salena, Constance

Sandra, Salena, Constance

He'd arranged his ladies kneeling over the back of the leather sofa to admire their ample asses. The three damsels stripped down to their nude 1950s shapewear, garters attached to stockings over pantyhose, the kind of nylons with such delicious sheen it draws your eye all the way up... from tethered ankles to where those luscious legs meet at a tight crotch rope. Their feet a treat in sheer double encasement, silky soles in three sizes of a perfect match to each shapely form they support. He moves in closer and we follow his POV, to wide eyes above the tight tape gag wrapping, nose to chin, and over their hair, muffling their moans... and protestations as they realise he plans to leave them for a night in their bondage! He takes the petite, curvy country gal and hops her out the room with him, leaving the voluptuous, silver haired stunner and leggy brunette, bare breasts and pert nipples bouncing in their struggles... to endure, or team up to help each other escape their bonds...

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3981kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 306.7 MB

Download Sandra, Salena, Constance

Going Deep

Cast: Mona Wales ,Alex Adams
Genres: Orgasm Denial ,unshaved ,switch ,Slave ,CBT ,Rough Sex ,Blonde ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,muscular
Video language: English

Mona Wales strips slave, Alex Adams, of any male pride he had lingering in his body. She uses tight hogtied bondage, humiliation and an electric cock stroker! He also can't control himself around her cold black leather boots and sweaty feet. Once she slides her big black rubber cock deep inside him he can't help but blow his fat load two times over and is made to eat it!

Duration: 48:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Going Deep

Wasteland - April All Strung Up!

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: April
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, Suspension
Video language: English

Master Shadrack treats his new submissive, April, to an extensive rope bondage session including massive amounts of hot wax while blindfolded, a firm cropping, and then binds a large vibrator to her clit while he brings her to orgasm after orgasm with pussy fingering and pounding!

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3418kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 263.8 MB

Download Wasteland - April All Strung Up!

Silver Dress Part II

For this set, Johnny just shot a little extra video of my silver dress, high heels, garter belt, stockings and panties. My arms are still secured above my head with metal cuffs to the electric hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. I still sport my metal collar and a super duper silver duct tape gag. But, if you look really closely, what is different is that Johnny has pulled up my dress to show you my garters and shiny panties better. That's right, since I can't leave the house, I might as well show my panties!

Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

Download Silver Dress Part II

Sydney Hale

I had just gotten home from an evening out and was feeling sassy in my red heels. When my guy wanted to enjoy my strict tight pants and red heels for himself. He started with my arms in a box tie behind my back. Then got all fancy with a chest harness accentuated around my breasts. Xxxx me to sit down he didn't want me to know what else he was going to do to me, so he blind folded me. I could feel that he tied another rope around my right ankle, not to tight but tight enough that I could feel its presence. Due to my lips moving too much and having noise come out of my lips, my guy gagged me with the panel gag to shut me up! he changed out the chin straps to go up and around my neck, my least favorite. It was rubbing against my throat causing me to panic a little from being a little too tight.

Duration: 4:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5096kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 175.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12784 секунды с 9 запросами