Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wasteland - Double Time

Wasteland - Double Time

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Violet
Genres: blowjob, breast play, caning, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play
Video language: English

Three is a party when it comes to Master Shadrack. His girls Violet and Peach sure know how to show him a good time!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 369.1 MB

Download Wasteland - Double Time

Paintoy - Willow Hayes - Weeping Willow parts 1-8 without 5

Not exactly an original pun, I admit, but when someone hands me a willowy little painslut like this and she cries so beautifully, I couldn't help but resort to this painful pun. The pun is nothing compared to the hard caning she gets though. Such hard punishment for such a skinny girl.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 881.8 MB in 7 files.

Download Paintoy - Willow Hayes - Weeping Willow parts 1-8 without 5

Serene Isley

Serene is doing a webcam show which starts off with her stripping after a long day at work into her lingerie and high heels. She wants to relax with self bondage and starts by binding her legs at the knees and ankles. A ballgag and leather armsleeve come next and she's quickly secured by her own hand. She finally decides that the show is over and tries to free herself from the armbinder only to find to her horror that she's stuck in it. She struggles and tries to free her arms from the binder, but can't manage. We stop back in on her a couple of hours later when she's still tightly bound and apparently without someone to free her. Someone is getting a very long webcam show.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4946kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 695.2 MB

Download Serene Isley

Secretary Part I

It's so hard being a secretary for Johnny. I really do try my best. But, today, when I showed up wearing a shiny white blouse, navy blue pin striped skirt, stockings and high heels, I quickly realized I should have had one more cup of coffee. I barely fire up my computer before Johnny takes me to the garage and ties me into a snug chair tie with rope. Then, he puts a lot of duct tape over my mouth. He leaves me there to struggle with my panties and garters showing. I guess his work is more important than mine. Oh yeah, that's right, my job is to look cute and quiet while tied up and gagged. How could I forget? I get tied up at work enough. Well, at least I got that part right. I think my job is secure.

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

Download Secretary Part I

The Abduction of Natasha James: Petite Russian Blonde Bound and Fucked

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Natasha James
Genres: Petite ,Role Play ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Vaginal Penetration ,Straight ,BDSM ,Submission ,Blonde ,other hair color
Video language: English

Blonde Russian beauty Natasha James is on a first date with Derrick Pierce. She loves the way he kisses her and holds her, but something isn't quite landing for her. Derrick can tell something is up and checks in with his date. Natasha tells him that she has a fantasy she can't get out of her head. She wants to be abducted and used brutally. Derrick reassures her her fantasy isn't out of the ordinary and tells her to contact him if she wants to make her fantasy a reality. Natasha does, and late one night as she walks to her car, Derrick creeps up on her. Natasha screams as Derrick throws a bag over her head, zip-ties her wrists and ankles, and throws her into the car. Natasha soon finds herself stripped naked and tied down with her ass up. She struggles as Derrick emerges from the shadows to admire her petite body. He runs his hands over her ass and spreads her pussy open to find that she's already wet. He flogs her cute ass until her cheeks are a rosy pink before commanding her to open her mouth. Natasha eagerly opens her mouth and takes Derrick's hard cock down to the base. She looks up at him through her lashes as he fucks her mouth. Soon he's ready to try out her other holes and slips his cock into her cunt. Natasha moans as he fucks her cunt hard and is soon begging him to fuck her ass. Derrick pushes his cock into her eager asshole and Natasha cries out with the sensation. She loves getting fucked in the ass and takes every inch of his hard cock. Next, Natasha is tied on her back with her legs spread. Derrick crops her breasts and sensitive pussy before taking her tight pussy again. Natasha loves the rough way Derrick fucks her and goes wild as Derrick fucks her ass and plays with her pussy. She begs for his cum and gets a fat load all over her pussy.

Duration: 48:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Abduction of Natasha James: Petite Russian Blonde Bound and Fucked
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03834 секунды с 9 запросами