Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Chain Reaction

Chain Reaction

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Extreme physical conditioning is a valuable attribute, but doesn't mean that it makes shooting for Device Bondage any easier. Cheyenne enters, and her amazing physique catches everyone's attention. I'm the lucky one who gets to spend the day destroying this fine specimen of a woman. She starts in a stress position that tears away at her thighs, which causes her to feel the fatigue quickly. That's the point; break her down and show her that her physical strength will only go so far today. The playing field just got leveled.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Chain Reaction

Wasteland - The Confession, Part 1

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Alyssah
Genres: breast play, Discipline, Flogging, Foot Worship, High Definition, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Mistress Madeline, oral sex, Pussy Play, Sex, Trisha Uptown

Alyssah and her friend Trisha Uptown decided to get a little down and dirty together and broadcast it on webcam. They were gracious enough to give me the footage of their show and it just so happens that this took place at a party which I had attended. As always I have my trusty camera with me (documentarians curse!) and am rewarded when Trisha actually wakes me up from a rather pleasant sleep to come upstairs and document a moment that she has been longing for. To confess her long-felt desire to submit to Alyssah. Honesty is the name of the game. Alyssah immediately collars Trisha and inflicts some stern discipline on her newfound submissive enthusiastically smacking her breasts and ass until she finally directs Trisha into a long strict pussy worship session that leaves nothing to the imagination. Stay tuned for Part 2!

Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2752kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 356.5 MB

Download Wasteland - The Confession, Part 1

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 2

He comes back with yet more tape. He completely tapes up my lower body crisscrossing grey and black tape. Tape is everywhere... across my ass and even pulled tight between my legs!! More tape is crisscrossed on my tits as well. He adds more tape to my arms as well, completely taping the length of my forearms. When he's done, he pulls the bed back and releases me from the neckrope. He tosses me back on the bed and leaves once again. I start struggling to free myself. I struggle and mmmpph through the ball my mouth wide open. This seems like an eternity. The man in the lab coat returns once again. Apparently he doesn't think I'm bound quite good enough, as he now adds rope to my ankles and wrists right over the tape.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 822.5 MB

Download Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 2

Bound and Squirting: Lumi Ray

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Lumi Ray loves to be bound and dominated by The Pope, and today the plan is to drain this slut of all of her sweet pussy nectar. Her body trembles at first touch. Maybe from excitement, maybe from fear; who knows? What we do know is that Lumi is ready to explode with squirting orgasms almost immediately, so he goes to work facilitating this. Lumi begins in a device that locks her body into a seated position, but with all of the right parts exposed and helpless. The Pope goes to work emptying Lumi's pussy of her precious fluid one squirt at a time. Next, Lumi is put in a grueling scorpion pose with her elbows bent over a secondary pipe and pulled down to the table. Leather and chains keep her locked into place as he goes to work fucking her mouth and pussy until the squirting begins. Lumi soaks the entire table with so much squirt, but we're not finished yet.

Duration: 46:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bound and Squirting: Lumi Ray

Wasteland - A Women With Many Skills

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Lilly
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage

We find ourselves in a strange and unusual story. Lilly is tied to a chair, which is lying on the ground. Her sister is upstairs visiting and Master is running around fucking them both and asking Lily to be on cleanup duty as cleanliness is next.

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 262.1 MB

Download Wasteland - A Women With Many Skills
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08702 секунды с 9 запросами