View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 06:48 PM   #7759
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Study Fuck Buddies Shell Knob

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
Joey Mills wants to fuck, but his buddy Amone Bane's gf is about to come over for a study session. Amone agrees to jack Joey off, but the blond twink is still horny! He rubs his foot over Amone's bulge, then crawls under the table to suck him. After they get rid of the rest of the study group, Amone is free to rim Joey and fuck his hole on the table. Joey cums as he rides the cute freckled top, who pulls out and shoots on his ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4331kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 750.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Study Fuck Buddies

Double Helix, Part 1 Talala

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
When their jock classmate Clark Reid keeps tossing stuff at them, twinks Jake Preston and Joey Mills hatch a plan. As the professor makes Clark write on the board, Joey jerks Jake off in an Erlenmeyer flask, then leaves it on Clark's desk and lets the jock take the blame for cumming in class. The prof perp-walks Clark out, leaving the horny college students free for some biology self-study! Jake fucks Joey doggystyle over the desk, then missionary. Joey sucks the top, then rides him on the professor's desk till he orgasms before getting on his knees to take Jake's load in his mouth.
Duration: 26:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4136kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Helix, Part 1

Party Favor Badin

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Mr. Wolf has been good to me. He’s taken care of me, fed me, and kept me safe. But I know that I’m not his forever. Property changes hands all the time. And I’m no exception.
Tonight Mr. Wolf showed me off to some of his friends. Wealthy and powerful men like him. All prospective buyers. All potential masters for me. I knew I had to impress them. Not just to make Mr. Wolf happy, but to also show my obedience to my future owner.
They sat around and talked for a while. their expensive spirits from crystal glasses. Talking business, politics, and how they shape the world. It felt like being in the presence of royalty. Perhaps I was.
As they spent their time, I served them, tending to their needs and doing as Mr. Wolf requested. Toward the end of the night, my duties became more involved.
I showed off my body to them at Mr. Wolf’s request. He showed them my most intimate and private parts. Strange men of all different interests, taking their turn feeling my body, my hole, and my cock. They talked about me, evaluating me and inquiring about me as if I wasn’t there. Just an object, no different than any other prized property.
Mr. Wolf had me show them, too, how I could get fucked. In the private company of his colleagues, I took his bare cock, riding it as I propped myself up on his legs. For a moment I thought it was awkward and exposing. My instincts were initially to be embarrassed. But then I remembered my role--what I agreed to. I was to do whatever Mr. Wolf asked… including get fucked in front of his friends.
Duration: 23:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7683kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Party Favor

Hugo Arenas and Alejandro Dumas Kittitas

We promised you that we would bring you Hugo in action and today is the day. The hairy and toned Hugo is the perfect partner in crime for the insatiable Alejandro Dumas. This encounter is between two hot athletic Cubans. Pure hot raw chemistry. Cuba viva La Revolucion.
Duration: 24:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 903.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hugo Arenas and Alejandro Dumas

ツル肌バスケ少年19才! Greycliff

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Masturbation, Toy, Fingering, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
素朴可愛い童貞20才、初撮影!電マ責 めでムクムク剥け勃つ仮性包茎!ま� �さらなチンコを男にしゃぶられ…!
前回、誕生日当日撮影した筋肉コリ� �リ18才が覚悟の初穴貫通!ねっとり� �ェラ責めにも挑戦!あらゆる体位で� ��ガン掘りの衝撃に、目はイッちゃっ て…!
Duration: 2:18:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1858kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ツル肌バスケ少年19才!

Slave Boy Gerlaw

Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
It can be tricky separating the humanity from your property. You see a sweet set of eyes, an adorable face, and a small, tight body and you can forget sometimes that this isn’t a person. At least, not in the way we think of people.
Austin makes me very happy and I care for him deeply, but it would be irresponsible for me to confuse those feelings. He is my property. Bought and paid for. I own him and he is mine. And while soft, sweet sex is nice, I need to remind him (and myself) what our relationship is.
To this end, there are certain rules. One, when we’re eating, I eat first. He serves me, watches me eat, and takes my plate away. After this, he’s then allowed to be fed. Another rule is that he cannot speak unless I speak to him first. And even then, I explicitly have to ask for a response. But one that I think is most helpful is sleeping arrangements. I have my bed, warm and big. But Austin? I’ve been provided a cage for him to sleep him.
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Boy

Bareback Anal Virgins Doss

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Rare Cargo Studios
Cast: Sebastian Graff, Sasha Graff, Zane Anders, Isaac Hardy, Justin Dean, Johnny Forza, Yuri Stasio, Eric Clark, Seth Jonson, Tristan White, Dallas Reeves, Donny Forza
Genres: Twinks / Students, Big Dicks, Kisses, Masturbation, Oral, Rimming, Anal, Toilet, Trio
Another group of anal virgins ready to take it bareback for the first time! They're young and want it hard and deep! Five hot new scenes with bad boys getting their assholes christened!
Duration: 1:26:03
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Anal Virgins

Время генерации страницы 0.07596 секунды с 9 запросами