Old 05-08-2024, 06:48 PM   #7758
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ikuze vol.04 Haddonfield

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Acceed
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Toy, Rimming, Threesome, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshots
リーズ第4弾。
今回はケツが綺麗な桃尻ノンケ達6� �全員がメインの超豪華作品。
初めてアナルにチ○コを挿入し痛が� �て悶絶していると思いきや、なぜか� ��ン勃ち。
18の極太マラのキックボクサーごう君 がマッチョマンに堀り掘られ男同士� �に目覚めてしまう。
その後は友達のけんじ君とラブホテ� �でノンケ同士の熱いへ。
体育会大学生で大人気のだいち君が� �デオ初お披露目。
ロードレーサーとして鍛えた足が魅� �的な彼。卑猥な道具を使ってアナル� ��掻き回し最後には大量の精子が飛び 散る。
今流行の拘束プレイでされるがまま� �羞恥をさらけ出すゆうた君。
大好評のバーチャル売り専も収録。� �ろと君、けんじ君の3コースではお� ��様からの過激な注文に答えてくれて います。
もちろん極太うなぎまで咥えこんで� �ツの穴はすっぽり広がっています。
ケツフェチにはたまらないオールア� �ル6パート145分!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:21:04
Video: 720x540, DivX 4, 1317kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ikuze vol.04

Make Me Cum Keatchie

Release Year: 2018
Studio: EuroTwink
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
Video language: English
Those Euro Twinks are into nice fuck and suck action. They love to do it in dark basements
or outdoor on the tint. Sucking big dicks and getting fucked hard is what they are looking for.
See 8 horny euro boys in action and enjoy to see them cuming.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6193kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Make Me Cum

Colby Keller Fucks Seth Santoro Desha

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Colby Keller, Seth Santoro (Treston)
Genres: Anal Sex, Ass Play, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Interview, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming.
Colby Keller and Seth Santoro already knew each other through friends and Twitter, but they'd never met in person before. Of course, there's no better way to get properly acquainted than a proper fucking so the boys dove right in. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of him," Colby said with his signature smirk.
And pound Seth he did! Seth was salivating over Colby's cock so the two swapped some hot blowjobs first before Seth got on top and started riding Colby like a cowboy. Colby even managed to get a couple fingers inside Seth while he was fucking him!
Seth got plowed every way imaginable -- sitting on top, on his back, from behind, even upside down -- until finally the guys simultaneously reached their peaks. You're going to want to hold out until the end for this one... because if Colby's cumshot on Seth's face doesn't win a "best of the year" award, nothing will!
Duration: 31:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colby Keller Fucks Seth Santoro

Disc Ba 2010-vol.08 Skjeberg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: BAdi
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Sperm, Handjob, Toys, Bondage, Threesome, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
日本から来た男たちは想像力をフル� �転させ、アナルの入り口は花、ボー� ��、様々なおもちゃで満たされていま す。しかし、満足を得るための最良� �ツールは、燃えるようなお尻と濡れ� ��口の中にある熱いペニスです。
さて、ここで私たちはアジアのゲイ� �男たちの本当の乱交を待っています� ��男たちは深刻な太りすぎです。熱い メンバーから溢れる性欲。革製のリ� �ド、首輪、マスクも使用されます。
この日本映画は、この美しい国の男� �ちがいかに性的なゲームを愛するか� ��教えてくれます。男性はパートナー のアナルに強い欲望を持っています� �アナルおよびオーラルのゲイセック� ��には、革の属性の着用が伴います。 パートナーの数がこの情熱の火に油� �注ぐことになります。
Duration: 1:02:38
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 748.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disc Ba 2010-vol.08

Golden Gate - The Perfect Ten Franklin Springs

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Naked Sword
Cast: Tommy Defendi, Marcus Mojo, Chris Porter, Ashley Ryder, Colby Keller, Jake Lyons, Jesse Santana, Riley Price, Sage Daniels, Tony Buff
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Freshmen, Hairy, Uncut Cocks, Rimming, Straight Men, Tattoos
Return to the land of impulse, dreams and desire with the second installment of Naked Sword's Golden Gate.
Ten guys ... five hardcore sex scenes ... nine incredible solos ... over four hours of content. Golden Gate: The Perfect Ten is an exploration of the sex lives of gay men living in San Francisco. Each episode of Golden Gate is a well-crafted vigte that brings together two disparate elements of the city beloved by so many men.
Duration: 2:34:20
Video: 848x476, XviD, 1193kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden Gate - The Perfect Ten

The Auction Millersburg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
As much it’s hard let go of what was mine, seeing Austin on the auction platform is a special thrill. He’s so obedient, so well trained. He came to me pretty disciplined, but I like to think I gave him some extra structure as well. After all, I was his first and only master.
From the moment I won him and inseminated his tight, virgin hole, he was mine to mold and shape. And now, seeing him back on the block, I believe he’s an even more valuable prize for whoever should win him next.
With the crowd of men watching, I show off his best assets. With simply a snap of my fingers, he presents his fuck hole perfectly, showing its pristine, tight pucker. My big cock had definitely worked it hard, but it still retains its original purity. With his cute face and smooth body, no one would ever have think he was no longer a virgin if he didn’t disclose.
As I run my hands over his body, I see his cock grow harder in his tight jockstrap. He’s still responding to my touch, aroused and ready to be used and fucked. Of course he knows what he’s now meant to do. He’ll please me, yes, but his job now is give me the best return on my investment. I’ve put many nights, many hours into Austin. And now, I’m going to get the best payout.
The dark room is a buzz with murmurs and chatter as other men see my possession on display. I take his cock in my hand, squeezing it, teasing it, even firmly tapping his balls, showing just how much he can take. I see the bids come in faster, pleased with his durability. This gives me another idea.
I snap my fingers and Austin kneels in front of me. I open his mouth. His bottom lip hangs still in the air, soft and supple. It’s hard to not kiss it… maybe bite it. But I want to show them just how far he’d come under my ownership.
Duration: 21:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7720kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Auction

Best of Denis Reed Dracut

Release Year: 2015
Studio: man's art
Cast: Denis Reed, Philip Denim, Chris Cool, Karol Sladan, Leo Cooper, Daniel Copperfield, Felix Wallace, Miquel de Sanchuez, Carey Lexes, Paul Bruckner, Thomas Jefferson
Genres: 21 Cumshots, Deep Throat, Sperm eating, Pissing, Rimming, Bareback, Group Action, Anal Ejaculation, Kissing, Sucking, Hard Fucking, Foreskinplay, Nippelplay, Big Dicks...
200minutes action with Denis Reed. In 8 XXX Hardcore scenes you will
see Denis Reeds monster dick fucking his friends. getting sucked, getting rimmed
and finally sperm big loads in their holes.
Duration: 2:34:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4295kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best of Denis Reed

Время генерации страницы 0.08588 секунды с 9 запросами