Old 05-08-2024, 05:14 PM   #14054
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Poolside fun Leonia

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
The summer is a time for sun, swimming and relaxing, but for these handsome and fit young men, it’s also a time for some Poolside Fun! Who needs to sunbathe in the hot sun when there’s a hot young guy next to you with a raging hard-on! These lads use their sun tan cream to lube up tight asses for an afternoon of cock fun. Having your own villa has its advantages – not only do you not have to share your pool with anyone, you can suck cock and fuck to your heart’s content, and that’s exactly what these boys do. Poolside, on the sunbed and even in the pool – these dirty dudes want cock and cum on their summer holiday – and that’s exactly what they get – in abundance! Nearly two hour of duets, threeway and foursome fun – and it’s all 100% bareback!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:49:44
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poolside fun

Reckless Granville Summit

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Hot House Entertainment
Cast: Tony Mecelli, Rafael Alencar, Tim Kruger, Beaux Banner, Kyle King, Rod Daily, Vince Ferelli, Paul Wagner, Damien Holt, Craig Reynolds
Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Tattoos, Cumshot, Spitting, Black Men, Group Sex, Rimming, Big Cock, Jockstrap, Muscle Men
Hunky Rafael Alencar finds the quiet Beaux Banner hungrily awaiting a blue collar hookup. Alencar's hard uncut cock quickly finds its way through a convenient hole in his jeans pocket and into the eager mouth of Banner. Rafael's wet tongue and hard cock find their way to Banner's juicy pink ass. "Oh fuck, that's a huge cock!" yells Banner after Rafael his giant cock deep into Banner's hole.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:50:32
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1799kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reckless

The Auction Inman

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
As much it’s hard let go of what was mine, seeing Austin on the auction platform is a special thrill. He’s so obedient, so well trained. He came to me pretty disciplined, but I like to think I gave him some extra structure as well. After all, I was his first and only master.
From the moment I won him and inseminated his tight, virgin hole, he was mine to mold and shape. And now, seeing him back on the block, I believe he’s an even more valuable prize for whoever should win him next.
With the crowd of men watching, I show off his best assets. With simply a snap of my fingers, he presents his fuck hole perfectly, showing its pristine, tight pucker. My big cock had definitely worked it hard, but it still retains its original purity. With his cute face and smooth body, no one would ever have think he was no longer a virgin if he didn’t disclose.
As I run my hands over his body, I see his cock grow harder in his tight jockstrap. He’s still responding to my touch, aroused and ready to be used and fucked. Of course he knows what he’s now meant to do. He’ll please me, yes, but his job now is give me the best return on my investment. I’ve put many nights, many hours into Austin. And now, I’m going to get the best payout.
The dark room is a buzz with murmurs and chatter as other men see my possession on display. I take his cock in my hand, squeezing it, teasing it, even firmly tapping his balls, showing just how much he can take. I see the bids come in faster, pleased with his durability. This gives me another idea.
I snap my fingers and Austin kneels in front of me. I open his mouth. His bottom lip hangs still in the air, soft and supple. It’s hard to not kiss it… maybe bite it. But I want to show them just how far he’d come under my ownership.
Duration: 21:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7720kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Auction

Electrified Agony Scene 1 Brownell

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Casper Ellis sitting patiently in the room ready to be Master Aarons toilet is most definitely something we couldn't miss out on. We all know human toilets need to be warmed up first before use, so Master Aaron decides to whip the boy nice and red whilst having him bark like the pup he is. After pissing down the funnel hydrating the pup, he's tied on the stairs and the whipping continues, but as if this torture was not enough now he gets some electro play on his dick, until Aaron milks the last drops of cum from this young pups dick and feeds it to him!
Duration: 34:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 305kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electrified Agony Scene 1

Seducing Young Boys Odenville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Cast: Zac Todd, Boris Orla, Joe Parkes, Zac Powers, Sascha Levi, Ryan Olsen, Jack Blue, Simon Clay, Victor Klicko, David Russo
Genres: Oral, Anal, Group sex, Young men, Big dick, Bareback, Twinks
These horny lads know the secret for Seducing Young Boys! It’s simple – a few compliments, a knowing look and a hand casually brushing over their crotch – they’ll be putty in your hands in no time!
These guys make the art of seduction look easy as they kiss and caress their intended, and willing, victim – stroking their hair and slipping a hand inside their pants and feeling the hardness grow beneath their touch.
Clothes are soon a heap on the floor and cracks are tongued and lubed, cocks are suckled and these boys are aching to have a fat boner piercing their ass.
Five deliciously devious guys seduce young boys into giving up their virgin butts for the bare and raw fuck of a lifetime!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:36:46
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 62kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seducing Young Boys

Hot Fucking of Braxton Cruz & Beau Butler (1080p,4K) Rayong

Cast: Braxton Cruz, Beau Butler
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Beau Butler is naked, on all fours, and waiting patiently in the middle of a warehouse for Braxton Cruz to come over and completely wreck his ass. After sucking off the stranger’s big dick and having Braxton chow down on his hairy hole, Beau leans over as a bareback Braxton takes him from behind. The two continue to fuck raw against some machinery and all over the facility’s floor until Braxton’s meaty cock is aching to pull out and bust all over Beau’s face.

Total size: 3.3 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Fucking of Braxton Cruz & Beau Butler (1080p,4K)

Make Me Cum Wahkon

Release Year: 2018
Studio: EuroTwink
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
Those Euro Twinks are into nice fuck and suck action. They love to do it in dark basements
or outdoor on the tint. Sucking big dicks and getting fucked hard is what they are looking for.
See 8 horny euro boys in action and enjoy to see them cuming.
Duration: 1:12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6193kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Make Me Cum

Время генерации страницы 0.42069 секунды с 9 запросами