View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 04:29 PM   #3206
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Raw Gaymers Part 2 Elbe

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
Men U twink Joey Mills can't study all the time, like when he's playing a hard game of Anal Cumbat with his roommate. But it's hard to concentrate on the game when hottie Luke Connors is eyeing him, especially after Luke takes out his long, hard dick! Luke fucks Joey's armpit while the blond stud games, then Joey sneakily sucks him and even gets rimmed! Luke rides Joey, then the guys flip fuck as the dark-haired twink does him doggystyle. Joey abandons his joystick to take turns fucking each other in missionary, and Joey rides that dick till Luke cums on his face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4582kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Gaymers Part 2

Hugo Arenas and Alejandro Dumas Mardan

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
We promised you that we would bring you Hugo in action and today is the day. The hairy and toned Hugo is the perfect partner in crime for the insatiable Alejandro Dumas. This encounter is between two hot athletic Cubans. Pure hot raw chemistry. Cuba viva La Revolucion.
Duration: 24:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 903.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hugo Arenas and Alejandro Dumas

Wet Hot Jay Roberts and Hector de Silva Twin Valley

Release Year: 2016
Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: Jay Roberts, Hector de Silva
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
Uses his huge dick like a pro to work hard on the bottom’s mouth and then on his big hungry ass, sex the cum out of him and finally shooting a juicy load all over his asshole.
Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2952kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 475.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Hot Jay Roberts and Hector de Silva

The Merchandise Ormstown

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BoyForSale
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
All his life, he’d been told he was his own person. His own man. That he needed to be strong and independent. Responsible for his future and that path he would walk. I could see it in his eyes as soon as he looked back up at me. He was lost, confused, and desperate for a place in this world. He didn’t want this responsibility. He didn’t want to have that burden.
I had to free him from this notion. Free him from his true cage: autonomy.
Austin first needed to be stripped of himself. His identity. His history and expectations. I brought him into the staging area, a dark, secluded room where I could help him undergo this essential transformation. He was nervous and shaking, as any lamb would be when brought to an altar of sacrifice. But through the fear in his eyes, I could see his heart bursting with hope. He didn’t know what was coming, but deep down, I knew he’d be happy that he didn’t have to be the one to decide.
Duration: 36:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Merchandise

Study Fuck Buddies Worcester

Joey Mills wants to fuck, but his buddy Amone Bane's gf is about to come over for a study session. Amone agrees to jack Joey off, but the blond twink is still horny! He rubs his foot over Amone's bulge, then crawls under the table to suck him. After they get rid of the rest of the study group, Amone is free to rim Joey and fuck his hole on the table. Joey cums as he rides the cute freckled top, who pulls out and shoots on his ass.
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4331kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 750.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Study Fuck Buddies

Undercover Boners Willisburg

Twink Harrison Todd is chilling on the couch when he starts getting horny. He watches himself in the mirror as he undresses, stroking his bulge, and the tall cutie likes what he sees. His boyfriend, Jake Preston, gets hard when he comes in and sees Harrison, quietly touching himself as he watches. Harrison calls Jake over and gives him a purple pair of briefs to try on, and they look so good, Harrison cums in his pants! Jake bends the bottom over to fuck him doggystyle. Harrison chokes on his BF's cock, then rides it, and Jake fucks him in spoon and piledriver. The bottom orgasms as he gets drilled on his back, his cum dripping into his thick bush, then Jake shoots his load on Harrison's hairy ass.
Duration: 29:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4634kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Undercover Boners

Colt Private Party - Helmut Kross San Felix

Studio: Colt
Hot Water - A hot day and an outdoor shower make for a steamy combination as uncut muscle-man Hulmut Kross washes every inch of his muscle-bound body. Emerging nude from the shower with the hot sun accenting his wet skin and massive muscles, Helmut lays out for a session of nude sun-worship. The warmth on his body heats up his deeper urges and soon Hemlut is working up a sweat as he strokes his uncut manhood for a different kind of wet relief.
Duration: 7:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2437kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 144.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt Private Party - Helmut Kross

Время генерации страницы 0.04392 секунды с 9 запросами