View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 04:03 PM   #18486
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Danny Fantasy and Hazel Hoffman Stretching Mechelen

台湾でカップルで結婚しているとと� �初コラボ動画!当初3Pの予定がタチ� �が体調悪く、、彼氏の前で生の他人� ��を喰らう変態撮影に。 Daniel射精後、まさかの自体でが撮影� �乱入!?
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:58
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 8306kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 737.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danny Fantasy and Hazel Hoffman Stretching

Jessie Montgomery & Matthew James La Mesa

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BlacksOnBoys
Cast: Jessie Montgomery, Matthew James
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Let's face it, almost all of us hate The Boss Man. We don't like being told what to do and when to do it. Jessie's no different than you or I. And get this -- Jessie's always felt his boss, Mathew James, is a pervy gay creep. Jessie is a laborer on a big construction site, and every time his boss walks on the property, Jessie can feel Boss Man's eyes all over him. Checking out his ass and crotch. Shit like that. Sure enough, Jessie's right, too. Boss Man shows up and hauls Jessie into the office to give him the bad news: no more job for Jessie. What's Jessie gonna do? He's got a wife and young one to look after! Sure enough, Boss Man is a huge creepy gay perv. Wait until you see the sex toys he keeps in his desk! Boss Man loves his ass stuff, and Jessie will do whatever it takes to stay out of the unemployment line, even if that means 'switching it up' from time to time and giving Boss Man his twink ass!!
Duration: 31:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6595kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessie Montgomery & Matthew James

Skuff II Downright Filthy Miamiville

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Hot House Video
Cast: Alex Collack, Collin O'Neal, Dick Wolf, Joe Foster, Jacob Scott, Daxx Reed, Filippo Romano, Rob Anthony, Andy Hunter, Arpad Miklos, Cody Scott
Genres: Abuse, Muscle Men, Butt Play, Fisting, Leather, Masturbation, Solo, Orgy Scene
Skuff - to lightly hit in a playful manner (Urban Dictionary).
Downright Filthy boasts the debut of three Hot House Exclusives, the hottest men to explode on the scene since Aiden Shaw. Russian sex machine Alex Collack, -hung top-man Collin O'Neal and nasty neer Dick Wolf dominate this all-star cast of gorgeous hunks.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:15
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 419.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skuff II Downright Filthy

Party Favor Delia

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
Mr. Wolf has been good to me. He’s taken care of me, fed me, and kept me safe. But I know that I’m not his forever. Property changes hands all the time. And I’m no exception.
Tonight Mr. Wolf showed me off to some of his friends. Wealthy and powerful men like him. All prospective buyers. All potential masters for me. I knew I had to impress them. Not just to make Mr. Wolf happy, but to also show my obedience to my future owner.
They sat around and talked for a while. their expensive spirits from crystal glasses. Talking business, politics, and how they shape the world. It felt like being in the presence of royalty. Perhaps I was.
As they spent their time, I served them, tending to their needs and doing as Mr. Wolf requested. Toward the end of the night, my duties became more involved.
I showed off my body to them at Mr. Wolf’s request. He showed them my most intimate and private parts. Strange men of all different interests, taking their turn feeling my body, my hole, and my cock. They talked about me, evaluating me and inquiring about me as if I wasn’t there. Just an object, no different than any other prized property.
Mr. Wolf had me show them, too, how I could get fucked. In the private company of his colleagues, I took his bare cock, riding it as I propped myself up on his legs. For a moment I thought it was awkward and exposing. My instincts were initially to be embarrassed. But then I remembered my role--what I agreed to. I was to do whatever Mr. Wolf asked… including get fucked in front of his friends.
Duration: 23:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7683kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Party Favor

StudFist Wrist Rocket Herrick

Studio: StudFist
Cast: Deshae, Dyn0
Dyn0 + Deshae… Their paths crossed a few years ago and they hit it off right away… What fist bottom doesn't want some big tall ass fiend to push their limits? Big hands and long arms make Dyn0s hole twitch… Deshae makes his tattoos disappear and Dyn0 begs for more…
Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 673.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StudFist Wrist Rocket

StudFist Puff Puff Punch Pencil Bluff

Studio: StudFist
Cast: Apollo Fates, Hogan Wade
Goon it up Apollo Fates! We get out our trusty gas mask strap it onto Apollos cute face. Hogan Wade wants the slackest of holes and he fills his pig full of vapors, dildos and XL Fists. Apollo fucking Loves It.
Duration: 16:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StudFist Puff Puff Punch

Mister Fister Morganfield

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Hot House , Club Inferno
Cast: Kent North, Matthieu Paris, Drew Peters, Jessie Balboa, Adan Faust, Josh Edwards, Manuel Torres, Bo Matthews, Riley Scott
Genres: Oral , Anal Sex, Freshmen, Fisting, Muscle Men, Spitting, Uncut Cocks, Piercings, Rimming, Rough Sex, Tattoos
Mister Fister is the name of the game in this ultimate test of manhood from Director Michael Clift and Club Inferno. The equipment's extreme, the players hungry, and the action is just plain gut-wrenching. First stringers Matthieu Paris and Lifetime Exclusive Kent North push this cast of thrill seekers to new depths. These men are in position and ready to receive - let the game begin!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:34
Video: 640x480, XviD, 888kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 800.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mister Fister

Время генерации страницы 0.12299 секунды с 9 запросами