View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 03:43 PM   #101074
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Prize ass Sod

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
There’s nothing better than winning. That feeling you get under your scalp, that electric tingling that excites you, makes you feel taller and stronger. When I was the top bidder for Austin, it was a rush like nothing else. Not only had I won, but I was now this little guy's owner. He was mine. Mine to enjoy.
It’s somewhat of a rite of passage to get the gold ring on your finger. It’s a symbol not only of the new bond between master and slave, but it’s also declaring your place among the others. The buyers. The elite. It’s a fraternity I’m proud to be a part of. It’s a powerful feeling knowing you’re among such esteemed men, watching them express their authority and power, and to see them take claim of their winnings.
Today, I’m the lucky victor. As I step up to the auction stand, I see my prize waiting for me. A beautiful, well trained boy, presenting his hole up to me like it was served hors d'oeuvres. Showing me his tight little pink bud, inviting me, and completely submissive. Reaching out my hand, I simultaneously felt my mouth water and my heart pulse thinking of getting my first taste.
Claiming my prize is more than just an indulgence. It’s also a pledge. By taking my new slave’s hole in the view of my peers, I’m affirming my membership. By seeing each other lay out our seed and marking our new property, we know we’re serious and can be trusted with this awesome power.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1702x1080, AVC (H.264), 7683kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Prize ass

OnlyFans - Matthew Ellis and RockyUnleashed Tonto Basin

Sensuous mouths, hard nipples, meaty flagpoles and twitching asses are all appreciated and worshipped before these hot, young men plow into each other and share their seed!
Duration: 28:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Matthew Ellis and RockyUnleashed

Say Uncle - Bully Him Carcavelos

Nerdy student Shae Reynolds forgets his backpack in the classroom, when he goes to get it he finds janitor Issac X going through his stuff and wearing his glasses. When Shae asks if he can have his backpack back, Issac teases him and bullies him, telling him the only way he’ll get it back is if he gets on his knees and sucks his dick! What’s a nerdy twink to do?!
Duration: 14:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Say Uncle - Bully Him

Slave Boy Methow

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
It can be tricky separating the humanity from your property. You see a sweet set of eyes, an adorable face, and a small, tight body and you can forget sometimes that this isn’t a person. At least, not in the way we think of people.
Austin makes me very happy and I care for him deeply, but it would be irresponsible for me to confuse those feelings. He is my property. Bought and paid for. I own him and he is mine. And while soft, sweet sex is nice, I need to remind him (and myself) what our relationship is.
To this end, there are certain rules. One, when we’re eating, I eat first. He serves me, watches me eat, and takes my plate away. After this, he’s then allowed to be fed. Another rule is that he cannot speak unless I speak to him first. And even then, I explicitly have to ask for a response. But one that I think is most helpful is sleeping arrangements. I have my bed, warm and big. But Austin? I’ve been provided a cage for him to sleep him.
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Boy

Helix Pounding Pile Drive Hyde Park

Studio: Helix
Cast: Sebastian Cruz, Jamar West
Big dicked, bronze skin beauties, Jamar West, and Sebastian Cruz can't keep their hands, loins, and lips off each other in this pretty boy pound down! Lip locked, but craving cock, wild boy West wrangles his way around to Cruz's already rocked up cock, and unlatches his jock hungry jaw. The thirsty throater downs the dude's delicious dick like a dirty bitch, while Sebattian smashes his slender hips at his tasty target hard.
Duration: 25:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 953.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helix Pounding Pile Drive

Only Fans Voyr Markin Wolf & Elijah Zayne 1080p Walhonding

年に一度、名古屋が沸く!!昨年も� �晩にして多くの人々を熱狂させた+� ��決定版、が今年も最多CASTを引っ提� �て堂々のカムバック!
Duration: 30:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Fans Voyr Markin Wolf & Elijah Zayne 1080p

Impaled, Part 1 Zunyi

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Just one glimpse of Leo Louis's big dick as the blond top strokes it is enough to draw Maverick Sun like a magnet! The brown-haired twink just has to come get a closer look and then stroke it and suck it. Leo toys with Maverick's hole, and soon the eager bottom is ready to sit on that huge cock! Maverick does such a good job taking that dick in doggystyle, Leo fucks him in piledriver, then puts the bottom on his back to fuck a load out of him and covers him with hot jizz.
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5551kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Impaled, Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.11234 секунды с 9 запросами