View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 03:27 PM   #39939
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Secretary Part II Miramonte

Now that Johnny has me right where he wants me: wearing nothing but pale pink bra, panties, garter belt, nude stockings, black pvc high heels and thick silver duct tape gag in the garage, it is time for the fun to start. Johnny ties my hands above my head, while standing in the middle of the garage in front of the garage door. I am allowed a small area to struggle around in. He takes video, that he will allow me to edit later once I get dressed back up in my secretary attire. It's a good thing he's looking out for me, by making sure I have some work to do this afternoon. Plus, I like how happy it makes him to see me tied up in lingerie!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 642.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Part II

Rigid Part One Fort Lupton

Dana Vixen looks at Damon Pierce with a sense of longing. She wants him in ways she has no problem articulating. Confinement, restriction and pain are things she actively seeks. She was having such a hard time finding a man who could give her those things until Damon came along and showed her exactly the kind of attention she has been craving.
Dana loves having collars on her while she works around the house. She loves the feeling of a boot pressing down on her. She wants to feel dirty and used and controlled, and so Damon is going to give her that until she cannot take it anymore.
Duration: 39:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 444.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rigid Part One

InfernalRestraints Now that she's here Launceston

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, added Mon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral
Now that she's here, though, she's never leaving. A true pain-slut, Rain wouldn't know how to cum if you didn't make her cry first. Her body feels best when it's being used and abused.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Now that she's here

Wasteland - Orgasmic Submission Kiryu

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play
Video language: English
One, two, three, seven, nine Ava just keeps coming and coming. Lovely Ava has been with Goddess Starla for years now and Goddess knows exactly what buttons to push to turn her into a continuous orgasm machine. Watch as she teases, toys and manipulates Ava until she just cant hold on any longer and has one screaming orgasm after the other.
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 289.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Orgasmic Submission

Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday Moosup

It had been hot by the pool, so hot Sandra had only paused for a moment before accepting the cool drink bought for her by the guy a few sunbeds over. As she stirs now, limbs breaking into pins and needles as she moves for the first time in she doesn’t know how long, she fears he may have had an ulterior motive behind his generosity… Sandra’s hourglass figure, still poured into a one-piece swimsuit that hugs every one of her golden tanned curves, is wrapped in coils of strong silver duct tape. With her bound body numb from lying on the hard wood floor for hours, the silver haired damsel in distress struggles to sit, rolling on the floor, pointing bare feet and pretty, red polish pedicured toes. As Sandra regains her strength she attempts to free herself from the tight tape bondage to no avail, so she begins to explore the holiday home she is held in, hopping around the apartment, testing the doors and windows, only to find strong steel bars keeping her locked inside the remote island retreat…
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4917kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 460.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday

Luna Lovely - Tears Of Suffering Cuba City

Cast: The Pope, Luna Lovely
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Zapper, Flogging, Clothespins, Ball Ga
Video language: English
Luna Lovely has hit Kink with a huge splash, both as a new performer, and as a power bottom. She came in swinging for the fences, and so does The Pope in this brutal shoot. She begins against the wall with steel shackles and leather straps holding her in place. The Pope gets to work on pushing this slut as far as he can, and she is willing to let him. First a heavy flogging, some clamps, and then high level electricity with cattle prods. This is only the first scene, so let’s hope he leaves some for the other two scenes to follow. Next, Luna is face down, with her ass pushed up with a wooden wedge and her limbs are restrained with steel shackles. He goes to work issuing more corporal punishment, and seeing how far Luna will let him push. The torment is brutal, but the orgasms that he commands from her pussy are just as difficult for her to process. In the final scene, Luna is on her side with one leg up and the other pinned down to the wooden box she is on. Nipple torment, caning, and more finally push Luna over the edge, so The Pope finishes her off with more orgasms.
Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9700kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Lovely - Tears Of Suffering

Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk! Oronoco

The henchman returns to the helpless hostage tightly tied in the trunk. He pulls out a knife and she shrieks in horror at the sight of it. The blade gets closer and she struggles to evade it. He grabs her dress and pulls her mid-section towards him and plunges the blade into the garment! Cutting and tearing into the clothing to expose Sandra's ample tits and comely curves. She's left there to struggle in her girdle/garter belt, stockings and pink panties. Ankles crossed and completely exposed, she tries her best to struggle for escape to no avail. He visually inspects the product. The Boss will be happy. He can charge a premium for this one. The henchman reaches into the trunk to retrieve the bound and gagged goods. She doesnt know it yet, but her night is just beginning...
Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 321.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk!

Время генерации страницы 0.07171 секунды с 9 запросами