Old 05-08-2024, 03:24 PM   #39934
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Liv Revamped & Penelope Woods - Tastes Like Candy Toluca

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Liv Revamped, Penelope Woods
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Big Toy, Brunette, Dildo, Dominatrix, Gaping, Lesbian, LezDom, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Strap On
Video language: English
Super-hot Penelope Woods makes her debut on Kink with this very sexy Everything Butt update. Partnered up with another hottie, Liv Revamped, things get hot fast, so fasten your seatbelts, turn on your fans, and be ready for some seriously sensual, steamy girl on girl anal action. Penelope and Liv are fed-up secretaries at a corporate company. To get back at their boss, these horny sluts sneak into his office and fuck each other on his desk. He’ll never know! Penelope has a little case filled with a variety of butt-toys. She pulls out a glass butt plug and gets started on Liv’s tight ass. She slides it in her tight hole to warm her up and then going from ass-to-mouth licks it clean. To return the favor, Liv tears open Penelope’s black stockings and licks her asshole to get her all lubed up and then stuffs the pretty pink butt-plug up her hungry ass and makes her cum good. Next, Liv wears a huge strap-on dildo. After throat fucking herself, Penelope climbs on top of Liv and rides her cock, first in her ass, and then her wet pussy, all the while dripping ass juice all over the boss’s desk. Then it’s Liv’s turn to cum, so in reverse cowgirl she slides onto that long cock and bounces her way to another hot anal orgasm. Things just keep getting juicier and more exciting as the day goes on. Liv slides a long slink inside Penelope’s butt and fucks her hole until she is quivering and cumming in total ecstasy. Next, these ass-loving ladies are ready for some even bigger toys. Gagged and bent over the desk with her ass up in the air, Liv gets her ass pegged with a thick metal g-spot dildo causing her to moan and gape. Penelope tastes Liv’s asshole and fucks her harder, making her cum again and then lets her lick all the cum off of the big toy. Liv wants more and feels adventurous, so she takes a huge pink and white dildo up her ass, stretching her hole wide that it gapes. Switching back and forth now Penelope is on her side looking super sexy with her torn nylons framing her curvy ass. She rubs her clit and Liv fucks her butt with the metal dildo until she trembles with pleasure from multiple orgasms. Their boss’s desk is a total mess all covered with cum and sweet ass juice. Fuck it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9727kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liv Revamped & Penelope Woods - Tastes Like Candy

SexualDisgrace Rose Red Redlake

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Rose Red
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, BJ, Anal
We're excited to share this video, another great domination clip with an authentic submissive sex slave: Rose Red Tyrell. She's addicted to long and thick cock pounding her f"ck holes rough and deep. She also loves anal sex. You should hear her brag about it.
Duration: 24:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7848kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexualDisgrace Rose Red

Gold Exclusive Full New Vip Collection Of Zh Pervy Pixie. Part 2. Oldwick

Release Year: 2024
And after that the flogger, slamming against her until she screams.
What she wants to lose is the actual innocence. She doesn't just want to be wanted, she wants to be had.

Total size: 3.8 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold Exclusive Full New Vip Collection Of Zh Pervy Pixie. Part 2.

Pushing Boundaries SAN PEDRO SULA

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
London River is one of the most intense and intimidating handlers we have on our staff. She is probably the most feared among our models and even some of the staff. That's why when she agreed to be the model for today's live show she had some special terms for the agreement, namely that she would be involved in the planning of her own on-screen experience. So along with some of our other handlers and loyal viewers, she came up with a series of the worst torments that could be devised to put any person through, and then she handed the list back to our crew. Now it is time to find out if all that is enough to break the bossiest bitch in BDSM.
O.T. says it best at the beginning of our feed, "London doesn't submit." So the first thing we decide to have her do is put on a show for us to prove that all she is there for is our entertainment. And she does a good job. London slowly strips down as she does an impressively acrobatic pole dance for our audience until she is in nothing more than a shiny gold bra and silver thong.
Still, it's tough for her to get into the mindset of a submissive even when she finds herself on her tip toes with a rope around her neck and a bucket on the other end that keeps getting more weighed down. She has so much criticism to give in her compromised state. She tells O.T. to move her handcuffed wrists from her front to her back and to shift where the rope is pulling on her neck. She chokes out commands with what little breath she can manage.London quickly stops barking directions when the whip comes out. It cracks harder and louder against London than it does against our other models because we know she is tough and she can take it. She holds it together until just like we knew she could, up until O.T. comes over and slaps her across the face. Then the tears come.
Duration: 44:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Boundaries

Everything Butt - Tastes Like Candy: Liv Revamped and Penelope Woods Norquay

Cast: Liv Revamped, Penelope Woods
Super-hot Penelope Woods makes her debut on Kink with this very sexy Everything Butt update. Partnered up with another hottie, Liv Revamped, things get hot fast, so fasten your seatbelts, turn on your fans, and be ready for some seriously sensual, steamy girl on girl anal action. Penelope and Liv are fed-up secretaries at a corporate company. To get back at their boss, these horny sluts sneak into his office and fuck each other on his desk. He'll never know! Penelope has a little case filled with a variety of butt-toys. She pulls out a glass butt plug and gets started on Liv's tight ass. She slides it in her tight hole to warm her up and then going from ass-to-mouth licks it clean. To return the favor, Liv tears open Penelope's black stockings and licks her asshole to get her all lubed up and then stuffs the pretty pink butt-plug up her hungry ass and makes her cum good. Next, Liv wears a huge strap-on dildo. After throat fucking herself, Penelope climbs on top of Liv and rides her cock, first in her ass, and then her wet pussy, all the while dripping ass juice all over the boss's desk. Then it's Liv's turn to cum, so in reverse cowgirl she slides onto that long cock and bounces her way to another hot anal orgasm. Things just keep getting juicier and more exciting as the day goes on. Liv slides a long slink inside Penelope's butt and fucks her hole until she is quivering and cumming in total ecstasy. Next, these ass-loving ladies are ready for some even bigger toys. Gagged and bent over the desk with her ass up in the air, Liv gets her ass pegged with a thick metal g-spot dildo causing her to moan and gape. Penelope tastes Liv's asshole and fucks her harder, making her cum again and then lets her lick all the cum off of the big toy. Liv wants more and feels adventurous, so she takes a huge pink and white dildo up her ass, stretching her hole wide that it gapes. Switching back and forth now Penelope is on her side looking super sexy with her torn nylons framing her curvy ass. She rubs her clit and Liv fucks her butt with the metal dildo until she trembles with pleasure from multiple orgasms. Their boss's desk is a total mess all covered with cum and sweet ass juice. Fuck it!
Duration: 59:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9727kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Everything Butt - Tastes Like Candy: Liv Revamped and Penelope Woods

Wasteland - The Confession, Part 1 South Bay

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Alyssah
Genres: breast play, Discipline, Flogging, Foot Worship, High Definition, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Mistress Madeline, oral sex, Pussy Play, Sex, Trisha Uptown
Alyssah and her friend Trisha Uptown decided to get a little down and dirty together and broadcast it on webcam. They were gracious enough to give me the footage of their show and it just so happens that this took place at a party which I had attended. As always I have my trusty camera with me (documentarians curse!) and am rewarded when Trisha actually wakes me up from a rather pleasant sleep to come upstairs and document a moment that she has been longing for. To confess her long-felt desire to submit to Alyssah. Honesty is the name of the game. Alyssah immediately collars Trisha and inflicts some stern discipline on her newfound submissive enthusiastically smacking her breasts and ass until she finally directs Trisha into a long strict pussy worship session that leaves nothing to the imagination. Stay tuned for Part 2!
Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2752kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 356.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Confession, Part 1

Red Wine Bueche

I decided to order this red wine colored lacy lingerie to wear for Johnny on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, he liked it. He always like it when I wear thoughtful lingerie with matching bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. The matching high heels is a bonus.
Naturally, he had come up with a surprise for me as well. He decided he might make a metal device to secure me to for some bondage scenes. I love it when he gets crafty.
He has me kneel in front of his pole and he is nice enough to put my white bear rug under my knees. Then, Johnny ties my arms together behind the pole and then my legs together behind the pole. He stuffs my mouth with mouth packing and continues to wrap a large amount of clear tape around my head to secure the packing. Wait a second.....I thought this was going to be romantic! Guess, I just have to go with it, since I can't get away now!
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 513.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Wine

Время генерации страницы 0.04094 секунды с 9 запросами