luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Airport Security: Lukas Darina & Hugo Antonin 1080p

Airport Security: Lukas Darina & Hugo Antonin 1080p

Cast: Lukas Darina, Hugo Antonin
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

With Hugo Antonin in charge of airport security Lukas Darina is in for a torrid time, it seems. Despite previous warnings he has returned to the airport. He denies stealing but is told to remove his jacket. Hugo searches the jacket and finds cigarettes which may have been stolen. Then Lukas has ot remove his jeans too, and they are searched as well. More itiems are found and Hugo decides to call the police. But instead he makes Lukas undress. Lukas professes to being unable to stop stealing, but Hugo says he will teach him a lesson. He uses a belt on Lukas' ass, threatening him with the police if he doesn't do as he is told. Hugo decides to check the ass hole, for anything hidden in there. He lubes the hole and shoves a gloved finger deep inside. With the constant threat of police Lukas says he will do anything. That leads to him opening Hugo's pants and wanking him. Then he has to suck on Hugo's stiff cock. He takes the dick in his mouth and sucks it. he works hard on the cock and licks the balls as well. Then Hugo moves him to kneel on the chair and shoves his rigid dick right up he ass. Lukas moans as the big cock fills his hole and Hugo starts to fuck. He fucks that ass, pulling out and shoving back in again. Then he lays Lukas on the desk and fucks him more. Lukas wanks himself as he takes the big dick up his ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3920kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 510.0 MB

Download Airport Security: Lukas Darina & Hugo Antonin 1080p

Staxus Chase Evans & Tommy Lee

Studio: Staxus

Wake Up! Wake Up! Tommy Lee Gets Woken By His Buddy For A Full-On, Big-Dicked Fuck! There are times when even the most highly-sexed of us just wanna close our eyes and get some sleep, but for poor Tommy Lee that simply isn't an option when his ever-horny buddy Chase Evans is in the house! In fact, Evans is like a young puppy â€" bounding onto the sofa where Lee is catching forty winks and demanding sex there and then! And who is Lee to deny his buddy his wish? As such, it's merely a matter of seconds before the sleeping beauty has unzipped, unleashed his thick, meaty trouser-snake and is allowing Evans the pleasure of slurping up and down the full length of his handsome ramrod!

Duration: 21:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 644.6 MB

Download Staxus Chase Evans & Tommy Lee

Danny Fantasy and Luca Ambrose

デカマラマッチョゴーグルマンが、� �に素顔を公開!序盤から何度もイキ� ��うになるのを我慢し、ナマ挿入へ発 展したが我慢できずそのまま生中出� �へ。さらに.口内射精2発も!

Duration: 25:27
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Danny Fantasy and Luca Ambrose

Slave Boy

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English

It can be tricky separating the humanity from your property. You see a sweet set of eyes, an adorable face, and a small, tight body and you can forget sometimes that this isn't a person. At least, not in the way we think of people.
Austin makes me very happy and I care for him deeply, but it would be irresponsible for me to confuse those feelings. He is my property. Bought and paid for. I own him and he is mine. And while soft, sweet sex is nice, I need to remind him (and myself) what our relationship is.
To this end, there are certain rules. One, when we're eating, I eat first. He serves me, watches me eat, and takes my plate away. After this, he's then allowed to be fed. Another rule is that he cannot speak unless I speak to him first. And even then, I explicitly have to ask for a response. But one that I think is most helpful is sleeping arrangements. I have my bed, warm and big. But Austin? I've been provided a cage for him to sleep him.

Duration: 23:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Slave Boy

CrunchBoy Sergio Deniz fucked by Francisco Raniero

Studio: CrunchBoy

We are back in Barcelona to film two handsome guys who contacted us to immortalize their booty call. Sergio Deniz is the passf, a very handsome man, hairy and bearded... The active one is Francisco Raniero... The two males receive us in their hotel room and to film them during 15 minutes was a pure kiff... and it is for you.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2409kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 360.0 MB

Download CrunchBoy Sergio Deniz fucked by Francisco Raniero
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06681 секунды с 9 запросами