Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Elsa Jean Male Stripper McArthur

Release Year: 2016
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Elsa Jean
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore.
Elsa Jean and her man hire a male stripper just to sex her. Her cuckold man is so happy to watch a real man sex his woman. She makes her man suck that huge cock and swallow all his cum..
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6435kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elsa Jean Male Stripper

Mae I Cum Manter

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
When she’s ready to cum she begs for it, but she hasn’t earned it. Just being pretty doesn’t automatically guarantee an orgasm. She’s going to have to endure some intense bondage before she’ll be allowed the pleasure. With her reddened ass way up in the air OT can get his fingers deep inside her. She moans as he invades in her more private of parts. She’s got no choice, but to allow it. Even struggling would do her no good.
Duration: 40:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mae I Cum

The Making of a Dominant: Episode 2 "Reality Check" Castleberry

Cast: Curt Wooster ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: CBT ,Single Tail ,Fingering ,brunet ,Flogging ,Dominatrix ,Pain ,Orgasm Denial ,Pegging ,Slave
It’s safe to say this will be the last time Curt Wooster subs. Did he gain the experience he wanted? Only time will tell. One thing is for sure I dished out BDSM to him in a no holds barred day of pain and pleasure. Corporal punishment in the form of strict bondage, single tail, flogging and humiliation mixed with ass and pussy worship. I even allowed this “domme in training” to cattle prod me in order to feel the power behind administering pain to another. Despite his attitude I effortlessly got him on his back with his legs tied humiliatingly above his head for a teasing prostate milking with the Aneros prostate massager. He basically gives himself a ruined orgasm by cumming when I’m barely touching him. In the end I feel Curt genuinely wants to learn about this lifestyle and identifies as a top. I wish him much luck in his lifestyle adventures.
Regards, M.M.~
Duration: 1:07:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Making of a Dominant: Episode 2 "Reality Check"

Noir Ciudad Del Este

Cast: James Deen , Noir
Genres: BDSM ,uniform ,Tattoo ,Sadism ,Vaginal Penetration ,brunet ,Spanking ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,Big Tits ,Pierced Nipples ,Hitachi , ,Leather Belt
Nurse Noir gets ravished by mental patient James Deen in this erotic fantasy update! This is one of the most sexiest and intense takedown scenes with amazing chemistry. Witness in while fucked mercilessly in hard bondage!
Duration: 1:06:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Noir

Jay Edwards - Jev-087 - All's Fair In Love And Bondage Quinta Normal

Eve and Talia foolishly decide to test the loyalty of Talia's boyfriend. The plan calls for Eve to tease him until he breaks but Jay has overheard their conversation and decides to teach them a lesson. Talia is nude, ballgagged, and securely bound on the bed when he tells her he knows what they're up to. She pleads for forgiveness but he's having none of it. Besides, there's Eve at the door and the fun is about to begin. The flame-tressed temptress slinks in and immediately starts making suggestive overtures. Jay warns her, "You know what I do with my women.." which only eggs her on. Soon Eve is post-bound and a little surprised when Jay aggressively handles her body. A white ballgag ends her complaints as Jay whips her and clamps her nipples. Now bound facing the post, with a crotchrope hoisted out behind her, Eve sports a black ballgag and suspended nipple clamps. Jay whips her ass and back before carrying in Talia, still nude and bound. He leaves her to struggle, hogtied at Eve's feet. Next, both vixens are sitting on the floor, bound ankle-to-thigh. Eve's back is to the post, one leg suspended with the weight of that dangling ankle totally supported by Talia's crotchrope. Talia tries to return the favor by tugging at Eve's crotchrope with her wiggling bare toes. Standing with a spreader bar holding her ankles wide, Eve endures the humiliation of Talia bound kneeling directly in front of her. Clothespins pinch her nipples and a blue ballgag fills her mouth. Talia is elbow-bound and her nipples are clamped. Jay sticks strips of white tape over Eve's gag, then winds white med-wrap over Talia's big black ballgag. Flash forward two months and apparently Jay has replaced Talia with Eve who is now bound in a kneeling position, calling out for Jay. He quiets her with a plug gag, clothespins her nipples, and leaves her alone again. Tied standing, her body harnessed with rope, Eve now wears a large white ballgag and thick crotchrope. Jay clamps her nipples, weighting them with a padlock. Finally, it's Eve's turn to experience the suspended hogtie. Eve pants heavily around the big black ballgag as Jay clothespins her dangling tits and runs his hands over her luscious body. Buxom brunette Alexis debuts in a kneeling strappado position over a short post, silenced by the big leather wedge gag strapped tightly in her mouth. Then she's frogtied and tit-tied, a thick crotchrope runs between her thighs and a large bell-ballgag stops any complaints.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:27:34
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 512.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Jev-087 - All's Fair In Love And Bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.15473 секунды с 9 запросами