Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

21sextreme - Cumming mature: Dike Brickeys

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Dike
Genres: masturbation, amateur, double penetration, fetish, lingerie, mature, squirting, one on one
Video language: English
CummingMatures presents Dike, wearing heavy makeup and scarlet lingerie that reveals her natural hairy pussy. she spreads her stockinged legs apart and offers a good view - and reach! - of her pussy. It´s already wet, and she rides the sybian for a while before threwing herself into Bruno´s instant cum-lesson. The keen fingers make her heave and flutter with extasy and when that fat mechanical cock penetrates her, she reaches orgasm almost instantly! A perfect cum-candidate for orgasm lessons!
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:57
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 579.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Cumming mature: Dike

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte Topmost

Drooling over the gigantic ballgag spreading her jaw, Sandra moans in delight in her spread eagled struggles upon the bedcovers. She knows she’s in for a treat as her sister Domme Caroline has arranged quite the evening’s entertainment. A new gal is being introduced to the household, lithe and limber blonde Lisa, whose long legs, luscious tits and smooth shaven pussy are going to be in front of Sandra very soon… Caroline leads Lisa into the room to meet her associate Sandra – both ballgagged to the extreme - to admire and worship bound pantyhose-d pins and soft skin of the tanned, silver haired MILF stretched out on the bed. Lisa is about to find a whole lot more to admire, as Caroline instructs the pair in an oral introduction! Filming the pussy licking action on her mobile phone (for her own pleasure, and for her pair of students to later review) Caroline videos her point of view as Sandra’s tongue deftly delves between the folds of Lisa’s lips, the lesbian initiation pleasing her greatly, so much so she rewards her sister Domina Sandra with a Hitachi wand, the powerful vibrator demanding bound orgasms from the MILF that make her groan and giggle onto Lisa’s swollen clit in conjoined orgasmic bliss!
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 678.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte

Red Wine Newtonsville

I decided to order this red wine colored lacy lingerie to wear for Johnny on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, he liked it. He always like it when I wear thoughtful lingerie with matching bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. The matching high heels is a bonus.
Naturally, he had come up with a surprise for me as well. He decided he might make a metal device to secure me to for some bondage scenes. I love it when he gets crafty.
He has me kneel in front of his pole and he is nice enough to put my white bear rug under my knees. Then, Johnny ties my arms together behind the pole and then my legs together behind the pole. He stuffs my mouth with mouth packing and continues to wrap a large amount of clear tape around my head to secure the packing. Wait a second.....I thought this was going to be romantic! Guess, I just have to go with it, since I can't get away now!
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 513.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Wine

Whitney Wright Receives 's Discipline West Rupert

Cast: Whitney Wright ,Donny Sins ,Robby Echo ,Stirling Cooper ,Eddie Jaye ,Chad Diamond
Genres: foreskin ,Double Penetration ,versatile ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,spit ,mixed ,Athletic ,Rope Bondage ,big dick
Video language: English
Whitney Wright is meeting her boyfriend Robby Echo at his stepdad’s office. She gets there a little early and starts snooping through his desk and gets caught. Robby’s stepdad, Sterling Cooper scolds Whitney and tells her that she lacks discipline. He bends her over his knees and lifts up her short dress, exposing her perfect ass. He spanks her gorgeous round ass until it’s turned bright pink. Robby and his friends walk in as she’s getting spanked and Robby is shocked at the sight. Sterling tells Robby that if he would’ve disciplined her, then he wouldn’t have to do it himself. Robby joins in and continues spanking Whitney’s ass and thighs and she is shocked at the situation that she’s found herself in. Next, Sterling gets Whitney completely naked except for her stockings. He ties her up in rope bondage and gets her onto her knees and continues the punishment by making her suck all of their cocks. The five guys whip out their hard dicks and she gets into it and does her best to pleasure them all with her hands tied behind her back. They face-fuck her one by one and she tries hard to get all of their meat down her throat. After that, they tie her onto a leather stool with her ass hanging off the end in the perfect position for a spit-roast. The all take turns fucking her pussy deep and hard while her mouth is stuffed with cock. They fuck her ass next, stretching out all her holes. They move her to Sterling’s leather couch to double-penetrate her pussy and ass while she sucks off the rest of the guys waiting there turn to fuck her airtight. Finally Whitney gets her face glazed with five loads, and her lesson is learned.
Duration: 1:14:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whitney Wright Receives 's Discipline

Sandra & Lisa, Barefoot Burglar Captures Buxom Waldkirchen

Chair tied in copious coils of cotton rope, captured in her black pantyhose and wool sweater, big breasts bound and exposed, the silver haired MILF struggles as her cat-suited captor continues to look for loot. Though the lure for the blond, bondage aficionado burglar seems to be the gorgeous, gagged gal in the kitchen… returning with a Hitachi wand retrieved from a bedroom she mounts a marble worktop and masturbates with the vibrator as her captive looks on… helpless as the pulsing perpetrator is pushed between pantyhose-d pussy and tight ropes, buzzing hard upon her clit! That wand is too valuable to leave behind, but what next for our damsel in distress? As she is left in her predicament to struggle and scream through her cloth gag…
Duration: 14:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 534.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Lisa, Barefoot Burglar Captures Buxom

Sandra, Salena, Constance Tamaroa

He'd arranged his ladies kneeling over the back of the leather sofa to admire their ample asses. The three damsels stripped down to their nude 1950s shapewear, garters attached to stockings over pantyhose, the kind of nylons with such delicious sheen it draws your eye all the way up... from tethered ankles to where those luscious legs meet at a tight crotch rope. Their feet a treat in sheer double encasement, silky soles in three sizes of a perfect match to each shapely form they support. He moves in closer and we follow his POV, to wide eyes above the tight tape gag wrapping, nose to chin, and over their hair, muffling their moans... and protestations as they realise he plans to leave them for a night in their bondage! He takes the petite, curvy country gal and hops her out the room with him, leaving the voluptuous, silver haired stunner and leggy brunette, bare breasts and pert nipples bouncing in their struggles... to endure, or team up to help each other escape their bonds...
Duration: 9:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3981kbps

File size: 306.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra, Salena, Constance

Secretary Keaau

So, it has been about six months since I have really been able to go to the office. I have been doing all my work from home. And, let's just say maybe I have gotten a little bit sloppier. My satin blouse is not tucked in. My hair is maybe not quite as springy as before. At any rate, Johnny has noticed the change in my performance. He surmises that I just don't seem to care as much about my appearance after months at home. Of course, Johnny is all action and not much talk, so he decides to do something about it. He catches me one day wearing a loose white satin blouse (not tucked in, naturally), blue skirt, stockings, garter belt, white satin panties and silver high heels. He decides to put me in my place, literally, at that very moment. He uses rope to tie me down to the chair and then a blue scarf to gag me effectively. And, what happens after that is amazing! I suddenly become the model secretary! As if you had any doubts I could pull it off.
Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 594.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary

Время генерации страницы 0.02525 секунды с 9 запросами