View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 11:41 AM   #1611
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Self Tied Bonus Newstead

Johnny stepped away for a little while, so I decided to surprise him with a homemade video for when he returns. I put on some charming pink lingerie that I know he would like-matching garter belt, panties, stockings and bra. Of course, I wear my black metal collar as well. Then, I hop up on the bed and put leather cuffs on my wrists (did you know it is super hard to tie your own wrists with rope?) and proceed to tie my legs together with white rope at the knees and ankles. Finally to show how much I intend to please him, I put on that pesky pink pacifier gag (it's not my favorite). I link the cuffs together behind my back and roll around on the bed for a couple of minutes. I am sure that Johnny will like this video.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 279.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Self Tied Bonus

Abella Danger: The Sex Toy Tomkins Cove

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Abella Danger
Genres: Brunette ,Submission ,remastered ,master ,Pain ,Bondage ,Gag ,shaved ,Curvy ,brunet
Video language: English
Gorgeous brunette stunner Abella Danger is The Sex Toy for hot stud Xander Corvus. Every day he comes home from a long day of work, pours a stiff and gets his sex toy out of the closet where he stores her safely. Adorned in nipple clamps, ball gag, leather straps, stockings and garters with fetish high heels Xander leads his ready and willing toy by a leash into his bedroom. She can barely walk because her legs are strapped together in tight leather bondage making each step challenging and precarious in those spiked heels. Abella’s mouth is watering as she is excited to get the chance to please her master’s cock. Xander’s thick dick slides into her mouth and down her deep throat. She can handle every last inch of it. He gives her a good throat face fuck with his massive hard cock and she just can’t get enough. Xander straps Abella’s legs out wide open into the splits position and flogs her nice ass until she is screaming with pleasure. Her back arches and she shakes her curvy ass at Xander begging for more. He flogs her pussy making her squeal but it just makes this pain slut horny and want to fuck. What more could you ask for in a Sex Toy? With Abella’s face plastered to the floor and her arms chained and locked to the couch Xander gives her pussy a deep hard fucking as she is upside down. Submission has never felt so good.
Onto the bed now Abella is on her back, legs spread open and wrists strapped to her ankles. Xander flogs her pussy and perky natural tits until he crams his meaty cock back inside her. He canes her sensitive feet and fucks her ass and pussy until she cums again and again from anal. Xander shoots his load all over Abella’s ass and then puts his Sex Toy back in the closet for next time.
Duration: 40:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abella Danger: The Sex Toy

Sweet Claudia Loves to get anal fucked Fusagasuga

Cast: Mugur (30), Sweet Claudia (31)
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Facial, Hardcore, Masturbation, Moms, Toy boy, Doggystyle, Orgasm, High heels, Nylons, Nice Ass, Boobs, Dark Hair, Hard Fuck
Hot Milf Mugur (30), Sweet Claudia (31) is getting away from it all. She gets naked and starts masturbating on her couch, when she finds a vibrating friend to help her climax. And she is getting ready for a hard cock inside her nasty holes
Duration: 24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7732kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Claudia Loves to get anal fucked

Liv Revamped & Penelope Woods - Tastes Like Candy Mary Esther

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Liv Revamped, Penelope Woods
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Big Toy, Brunette, Dildo, Dominatrix, Gaping, Lesbian, LezDom, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Strap On
Super-hot Penelope Woods makes her debut on Kink with this very sexy Everything Butt update. Partnered up with another hottie, Liv Revamped, things get hot fast, so fasten your seatbelts, turn on your fans, and be ready for some seriously sensual, steamy girl on girl anal action. Penelope and Liv are fed-up secretaries at a corporate company. To get back at their boss, these horny sluts sneak into his office and fuck each other on his desk. He’ll never know! Penelope has a little case filled with a variety of butt-toys. She pulls out a glass butt plug and gets started on Liv’s tight ass. She slides it in her tight hole to warm her up and then going from ass-to-mouth licks it clean. To return the favor, Liv tears open Penelope’s black stockings and licks her asshole to get her all lubed up and then stuffs the pretty pink butt-plug up her hungry ass and makes her cum good. Next, Liv wears a huge strap-on dildo. After throat fucking herself, Penelope climbs on top of Liv and rides her cock, first in her ass, and then her wet pussy, all the while dripping ass juice all over the boss’s desk. Then it’s Liv’s turn to cum, so in reverse cowgirl she slides onto that long cock and bounces her way to another hot anal orgasm. Things just keep getting juicier and more exciting as the day goes on. Liv slides a long slink inside Penelope’s butt and fucks her hole until she is quivering and cumming in total ecstasy. Next, these ass-loving ladies are ready for some even bigger toys. Gagged and bent over the desk with her ass up in the air, Liv gets her ass pegged with a thick metal g-spot dildo causing her to moan and gape. Penelope tastes Liv’s asshole and fucks her harder, making her cum again and then lets her lick all the cum off of the big toy. Liv wants more and feels adventurous, so she takes a huge pink and white dildo up her ass, stretching her hole wide that it gapes. Switching back and forth now Penelope is on her side looking super sexy with her torn nylons framing her curvy ass. She rubs her clit and Liv fucks her butt with the metal dildo until she trembles with pleasure from multiple orgasms. Their boss’s desk is a total mess all covered with cum and sweet ass juice. Fuck it!
Duration: 59:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9727kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liv Revamped & Penelope Woods - Tastes Like Candy

Everything Butt - Tastes Like Candy: Liv Revamped and Penelope Woods State Center

Cast: Liv Revamped, Penelope Woods
Super-hot Penelope Woods makes her debut on Kink with this very sexy Everything Butt update. Partnered up with another hottie, Liv Revamped, things get hot fast, so fasten your seatbelts, turn on your fans, and be ready for some seriously sensual, steamy girl on girl anal action. Penelope and Liv are fed-up secretaries at a corporate company. To get back at their boss, these horny sluts sneak into his office and fuck each other on his desk. He'll never know! Penelope has a little case filled with a variety of butt-toys. She pulls out a glass butt plug and gets started on Liv's tight ass. She slides it in her tight hole to warm her up and then going from ass-to-mouth licks it clean. To return the favor, Liv tears open Penelope's black stockings and licks her asshole to get her all lubed up and then stuffs the pretty pink butt-plug up her hungry ass and makes her cum good. Next, Liv wears a huge strap-on dildo. After throat fucking herself, Penelope climbs on top of Liv and rides her cock, first in her ass, and then her wet pussy, all the while dripping ass juice all over the boss's desk. Then it's Liv's turn to cum, so in reverse cowgirl she slides onto that long cock and bounces her way to another hot anal orgasm. Things just keep getting juicier and more exciting as the day goes on. Liv slides a long slink inside Penelope's butt and fucks her hole until she is quivering and cumming in total ecstasy. Next, these ass-loving ladies are ready for some even bigger toys. Gagged and bent over the desk with her ass up in the air, Liv gets her ass pegged with a thick metal g-spot dildo causing her to moan and gape. Penelope tastes Liv's asshole and fucks her harder, making her cum again and then lets her lick all the cum off of the big toy. Liv wants more and feels adventurous, so she takes a huge pink and white dildo up her ass, stretching her hole wide that it gapes. Switching back and forth now Penelope is on her side looking super sexy with her torn nylons framing her curvy ass. She rubs her clit and Liv fucks her butt with the metal dildo until she trembles with pleasure from multiple orgasms. Their boss's desk is a total mess all covered with cum and sweet ass juice. Fuck it!
Duration: 59:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9727kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Everything Butt - Tastes Like Candy: Liv Revamped and Penelope Woods

Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet Myrtlewood

No choice but to continue in their ordeal… Stripped and stretched the sexy socialites struggle in only their pantyhose and high heels, wrap gags muffle their moans, their eyes pleading with the hulking hunk who holds our hapless . The MILF duo - their dinner date long forgotten, attire strewn across the warehouse floor from where it was cut from their curvaceous bodies – can only complain in squeals as first the lithe Eastern European has the rope at her ankles cut, legs spread and wand thrusted upon her sensitive clit, then her tanned, big busted gal pal gets the same treatment. They can only watch each other suffer in demanded delight; as an orgasm takes over all thoughts of their predicament fade, returning them to reality in even more torment. An experiment in endurance, the pair’s pantyhose-d pussies relinquish to the devilish vibrator device, in their wrists-over-head tie, as the firm hands of the broad shouldered brute hold their legs spread wide throughout their ordeal, until he's finished and they're spent. Time for the ladies to rest in a scent induced sleep.
Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 378.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

Sandra & Jackie Due West

Escaping the office for a while, the secretaries had found themselves changed from feeling ‘chained to the desk’, to actually being roped securely to a scaffold! Their short business skirts riding up, and satin blouses torn open at the bust, bras ripped, exposing two pairs of pert nipples upon tremendous tits. The Brute who brought them ties each one a wand in place - on screen – and with their hands bound above their heads and pantyhose-d legs securely spread wide to the sides, there’s nothing they can do to silence the deviously undeterred devices… Or to stop their loud squeals escaping from tape gagged lips. Pushing the scaffold from the room to the darker anterior, he leaves them for a while to endure their new reality.
Duration: 16:40
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 514.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Jackie

Время генерации страницы 0.05003 секунды с 9 запросами