View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 10:28 AM   #8689
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3 Jihlava

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A ballgag harness panel gag is tightly fitted and buckled on Rachel's head. She is then lifted and placed on an old metal table. She lays there patiently knowing she'll soon be tied into a strenuous hogtie. It's not long and she is indeed hogtied. Rachel moans as she is tightly bowed. She seems to whimper and yelp a little more than usual. That's because her crotchrope was connected completely and really tightened up when she was arched. I tie a length of rope to a D-ring on her harness gag and pull her head back with it. I walk away and leave Rachel to endure her bondage. Drool streams from behind her panel gag, and snot from her nose. She knows I want her to struggle, but all she can muster is a few twitches and moans. After she's been on her stomach for a while, I put her on her side. Now you can see how tight her crotchrope is. It's buried! I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. At the end of the clip, I play and grope my captive a bit. She begs to be released, and I remove a few ropes and then her gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

Wasteland - Between the Poles Mottville

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Daisy Duxe
Genres: Bondage, Daisy Duxe, Discipline, electro-stim, Flogging, gags, High Definition, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Rob Gadling, Sex
Video language: English
Daisy Duxe is bound spread eagle between two poles, ball gag in mouth, while Master Rob warms her up with a flogger. Once he has her attention, he removes the ball gag and continues to excite her senses. A bit of breast play and hard fingering ensues, which prompts Daisy to complain bitterly! Now properly warmed up, he releases her ankles, binds her in a crotch harness, and inserts a very large dildo into her, while applying a rather large vibrator to her clit, bringing her to a massive extended orgasm. Not to be deprived of pleasure, Master Rob then places his cock into her mouth while her arms are bound overhead.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2749kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 325.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Between the Poles

Mei Mara - Painful Delights Black Earth

Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Blowjob, Vibrator, Dildo, Ring Gag, Flogging, Caning, Zapper, Suspension, Fingering, Whipping
Mei is a rare subject. She's one of those women who needs a little pain to get off. Anywhere else that might be an issue, but here we are happy to oblige. We dispense with the formalities. Mei is bound naked to bamboo sticks. As she rolls around on the floor she grunts quietly. The strain on her arms and neck is intense. Before he gives her what she wants he's going to make her give him what he wants and Mei is all too happy to comply. He decides to let her cum after he's gotten his dick sucked and hit her enough to leave marks. With a dildo inside her and a vibrator on her clit she begs him to hit her some more. Music to his ears so he pulls the cane out.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mei Mara - Painful Delights

Self Tied Bonus Bowlus

Johnny stepped away for a little while, so I decided to surprise him with a homemade video for when he returns. I put on some charming pink lingerie that I know he would like-matching garter belt, panties, stockings and bra. Of course, I wear my black metal collar as well. Then, I hop up on the bed and put leather cuffs on my wrists (did you know it is super hard to tie your own wrists with rope?) and proceed to tie my legs together with white rope at the knees and ankles. Finally to show how much I intend to please him, I put on that pesky pink pacifier gag (it's not my favorite). I link the cuffs together behind my back and roll around on the bed for a couple of minutes. I am sure that Johnny will like this video.
Duration: 6:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 279.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Self Tied Bonus

RealTimeBondage Bondage Monkey Part 1 Nazareth

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
But the other person... the one she's least afraid of? That one is going to have something to prove. In a room full of dedicated sadists, the last thing she wants to do is give one of them an incentive to take things even further.
Duration: 43:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Bondage Monkey Part 1

Sandra & Lisa, Barefoot Burglar Captures Buxom Norquay

Chair tied in copious coils of cotton rope, captured in her black pantyhose and wool sweater, big breasts bound and exposed, the silver haired MILF struggles as her cat-suited captor continues to look for loot. Though the lure for the blond, bondage aficionado burglar seems to be the gorgeous, gagged gal in the kitchen… returning with a Hitachi wand retrieved from a bedroom she mounts a marble worktop and masturbates with the vibrator as her captive looks on… helpless as the pulsing perpetrator is pushed between pantyhose-d pussy and tight ropes, buzzing hard upon her clit! That wand is too valuable to leave behind, but what next for our damsel in distress? As she is left in her predicament to struggle and scream through her cloth gag…
Duration: 14:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 534.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Lisa, Barefoot Burglar Captures Buxom

Wasteland - Orgasmic Submission Arrington

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play
Video language: English
One, two, three, seven, nine Ava just keeps coming and coming. Lovely Ava has been with Goddess Starla for years now and Goddess knows exactly what buttons to push to turn her into a continuous orgasm machine. Watch as she teases, toys and manipulates Ava until she just cant hold on any longer and has one screaming orgasm after the other.
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 289.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Orgasmic Submission

Время генерации страницы 0.17772 секунды с 9 запросами