View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 08:35 AM   #3259
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags - Part 1 Amma

Kimberly has been late to the office almost every day this week and to top it off, she pissed off a very important client today. I still may fire her, but for now I'm going to administer an attitude adjustment. The clip starts with me leading an already bound and ballgagged Kimberly back to the storage area. I push her over an old bed and smack her ass before grabbing more rope. I bind her legs around her upper and lower thighs, as well as her calves and ankles. After her legs are completely and tightly bound, I lift her up onto the bed and smack her ass more. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while, before I return with more rope. I use the rope to put Kimberly into a tight hogtie. I sit back once again to watch her struggle... Kimberly is left on the bed to struggle in her hogtie for a bit, but she's trying to untie a knot, and we can't have that. I grab some twine and use it to tie her thumbs back. Next I roll her on her side and cut open her soft sweater and pull her tits out of her bra. I think about clamping them, but we'll wait for now. The last 2 to 3 minutes is Kimberly struggling in her hogtie.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags - Part 1

Wasteland - Repentance Lemitar

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Lilly
Genres: breast play, Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Spanking
Video language: English
Definition: 1. deep sorrow, compunction, or contrition for a past sin, wrongdoing, or the like. 2. regret for any past action. Master has caught Lillyœrummaging through his belongings again. It would seem that no matter how many times she has been punished for her crimes, she continues to disobey. This time, Master is going to make sure she remembers both the crime and the punishment for a very long time.
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2740kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 275.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Repentance

Milkers vol.2 Pelham

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Sinn Sage
Cast: Sinn Sage, Chrissy LeBlanc
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Milf, Tattoos, Fetish, Lesbian, Curvy, caucasian
Does she punish them? Not so much. Instead she sees an opportunity to teach a couple pretty girls a lesson that will serve them for many years to cum: how to use a strap-on.
Duration: 26:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5220kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milkers vol.2

Wasteland - The Agency Labrador City

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ninoshka
Genres: Discipline, hot wax, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, restraints
Shrouded in secrecy, The Agency is the most powerful counter-intelligence group that never existed! Ninoshka has been recruited and now must survive the sadistic and grueling punishment of their training program. Does she have what it takes to be the next agent? Or will she succumb to the painful truth that is, The Agency!
Duration: 16:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2747kbps

File size: 354.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Agency

Kinky Girlfriends Cache Junction

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Jean Bardot and Rubber Eva
Genres: Fetish,Latex,BDSM
Three girlfriends liking both to dominate, and to submit - Madam Gene, Latex Eve and Anastasia, have a good time during the day the perverted games.
Anastasia begins a session as the captive in the hanging sphere cage while other two girlfriends are amused with each other. When at last they get Anastasia from a cage, the last is made to submit and lick a violet strap-on of Madam Jean to gloss! Though she also tried, but Latex Eve considers that it all the same should be flogged properly.
After punishment to Anastasius tie to a table. Two dominating girlfriends tie Anastasia a mouth, and everything that she can do, it only to submit!
Later already Latex Eve becomes a slave. Gene and Anastasia thrust her into a latex vacuum bed. Without having satisfied, girlfriends tie Eve to a chair and continue games with breath, placing a plastic bag on poor Eve's head, making her to fight and beg about an air juice!
At the end they put Eve in a big heavy plastic bag, suspend under a ceiling and leave her to fight for air.
Format: avi
Duration: 52:15
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1489kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Girlfriends

Annie Fuckin Cruz Dugway

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Annie Cruz
Genres: unshaved ,Bondage ,Squirting ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Straight ,Brunette ,Dominatrix ,Anal ,Spanking
After 4 years we welcome back Annie Cruz to Whipped Ass! This time the tables are turned and Bobbi Starr has her way with this Asian cutie! The only way to torment a multi orgasmic girl is by tormenting her with her own orgasms and boy does Bobbi love to torment! But, why not tease her first, frustrate her, lock her in a tight cage, clamp her nipples, whip her ass then make her beg another woman for orgasms. Once you let the first one flow she can’t stop, they just keep flowing to the point where she wishes they would stop but Bobbi is relentless. Annie gets a short break to lick, suck and worship Bobbi’s feet. Bobbi almost cums from having her toes sucked but when Annie doesn’t quite do the job she’s punished with a proper over the knee spanking. Annie’s then tied tight and in both her holes with hot girl on girl strap-on fucking and DP until she can’t stop squirting all over herself and left in a puddle of her own juice.
Duration: 1:21:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Annie Fuckin Cruz

Fist Fucking The Warden Lincang

Cast: Bobbi Starr , Noir ,Anjanette Astoria
Genres: Strap On ,mixed ,Facesitting ,shaved ,slim ,Fingering ,BDSM ,switch ,Anal ,Brunette
Welcome MILF star Anjanette Astoria to WhippedAss. In this women in prison role play update Anjanette plays the strict and sexy warden while Bobbi Starr is the trouble making lesbian prisoner with her sexy side kick Noir. The two girls come up with a scheme to steal the wardens keys and take her hostage in her own office. Of course the warden has a few secrets of her own and the prisoners make sure to exploit every single one of them. Anjanette has been wanting to shoot for Kink for some time to explore her curiousness with punishment and bondage. Anjanette is tougher than nails and gets flogged, clamped, fist fucked, spanked, made to worship feet and strap-on ass fucked.
Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist Fucking The Warden
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14699 секунды с 9 запросами