View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 07:56 AM   #3285
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Selfie Secretary Welda

Johnny hasn't been home a lot lately. I get a little bit bored working at home alone without him. So, I figured if I will be sitting around without any Johnny interaction, I will just have to create some. On this particular day, I am wearing a gold satin blouse, coordinated with plaid skirt (there may be a little bit of purple in the plaid-just sayin), garter belt, stockings and golden high heels. I take my trusty desk chair to the living room and proceed to film myself in front of the faux fireplace. I put on leather cuffs and tie my legs together at the ankles and knees with rope once I am seated. Then I pop a drool worthy red ball gag in my mouth and attach my leather cuff clad wrists to some sports cuffs on the arms of the chair. I proceed to struggle (as you do when you are tied to a chair) and thoroughly enjoy my self imposed bondage. Who said you need a "bad guy", a boss or a partner for a little secretary action?
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Selfie Secretary

Sandra SIlvers, Christina Sapphire Orestes

Fancy floral frocks seem rather overly dressy for their surroundings… it’s certainly not the lunch spot they had been planned to arrive at… No fine food for them, their mouths are stuffed instead with red bananas and clear tape sealing their lips shut, thoroughly gagging the glamorous gals. Ripping their pantyhose at the crotch, the Brute unceremoniously exposes each perfect pink pussy, showing nylon clad toes and revealing soles as he removes their high heels. One after the other he manually manipulates a wand for each woman; groping impressive tits framed by leather straps securing the voluptuous silver haired broad in his examination chair, then the shapely ass of the hogtied MILF hottie hobbled on his workbench. They resist with all their might but the orgasms take over and ravish their bound bodies in turn, and then together they bear their burgeoning burden of bondage. He leaves the vibrators nestled into their vaginas, with the helping hand, or rather leg, of their torn sheer ‘hose holding them in place, then leave the pair to endure their continued torment.
Duration: 18:11
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3920kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 564.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra SIlvers, Christina Sapphire

Red Turtle Neck Dress Smallwood

Fortuitously for you, my newest obsession is economical long sleeve dresses. This red knit turtleneck dress, for instance, was purchased at Target for only $15. I thought it was a good deal, anyway. Instinctively, Johnny decides to capitalize on this great find. Once I am all dressed up and ready to go in this rufaceous frock, garter belt, panties, stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny seizes his opportunity. He ties me tightly to a chair with rope and puts a matching red ball gag in my mouth. This drool worthy predicament leaves my incapable of making it to my planned destination. Wow! $15 dollars, a chair, rope and a ball gag is all I had to have to get what I wanted. I think my obsession will continue for weeks or months to come.
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Turtle Neck Dress

Self Tied Bonus Oberon

Johnny stepped away for a little while, so I decided to surprise him with a homemade video for when he returns. I put on some charming pink lingerie that I know he would like-matching garter belt, panties, stockings and bra. Of course, I wear my black metal collar as well. Then, I hop up on the bed and put leather cuffs on my wrists (did you know it is super hard to tie your own wrists with rope?) and proceed to tie my legs together with white rope at the knees and ankles. Finally to show how much I intend to please him, I put on that pesky pink pacifier gag (it's not my favorite). I link the cuffs together behind my back and roll around on the bed for a couple of minutes. I am sure that Johnny will like this video.
Duration: 6:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps

File size: 279.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Self Tied Bonus

Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk! Herrick

The henchman returns to the helpless hostage tightly tied in the trunk. He pulls out a knife and she shrieks in horror at the sight of it. The blade gets closer and she struggles to evade it. He grabs her dress and pulls her mid-section towards him and plunges the blade into the garment! Cutting and tearing into the clothing to expose Sandra's ample tits and comely curves. She's left there to struggle in her girdle/garter belt, stockings and pink panties. Ankles crossed and completely exposed, she tries her best to struggle for escape to no avail. He visually inspects the product. The Boss will be happy. He can charge a premium for this one. The henchman reaches into the trunk to retrieve the bound and gagged goods. She doesnt know it yet, but her night is just beginning...
Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 321.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk!

Secretary Part II Chaoyang

Now that Johnny has me right where he wants me: wearing nothing but pale pink bra, panties, garter belt, nude stockings, black pvc high heels and thick silver duct tape gag in the garage, it is time for the fun to start. Johnny ties my hands above my head, while standing in the middle of the garage in front of the garage door. I am allowed a small area to struggle around in. He takes video, that he will allow me to edit later once I get dressed back up in my secretary attire. It's a good thing he's looking out for me, by making sure I have some work to do this afternoon. Plus, I like how happy it makes him to see me tied up in lingerie!
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

File size: 642.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Part II

Sweet Claudia Loves to get anal fucked Fort Dick

Cast: Mugur (30), Sweet Claudia (31)
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Facial, Hardcore, Masturbation, Moms, Toy boy, Doggystyle, Orgasm, High heels, Nylons, Nice Ass, Boobs, Dark Hair, Hard Fuck
Video language: English
Hot Milf Mugur (30), Sweet Claudia (31) is getting away from it all. She gets naked and starts masturbating on her couch, when she finds a vibrating friend to help her climax. And she is getting ready for a hard cock inside her nasty holes
Duration: 24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7732kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Claudia Loves to get anal fucked
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11470 секунды с 9 запросами