luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Trapped In A Park With 2 Big Cocks 1080p

Trapped In A Park With 2 Big Cocks 1080p

Cast: Alex B, Martin, Tommy Dreams
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Threesome, Bareback

Early in the morning, Alex and Martin met up in a park with Tommy, Alex had to take care of business with 2 very large tools.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10110kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Trapped In A Park With 2 Big Cocks 1080p

FamilyDick - Jax Thirio, David Blue - Scorching Fuck

Studio: FamilyDick
Genres: Gay

The sun is up and the temperature is scorching hot inside and outside. Jax and his stepson David are trying different techniques to avoid the heat, like taking cold drinks and getting out of their clothes. Yet, the best solution is a shared shower, an excellent opportunity for the two to bond. A refreshing bath and a nasty plow bring stepfather and stepson closer, allowing them to escape from the heat for a while.

Duration: 34:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3826kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download FamilyDick - Jax Thirio, David Blue - Scorching Fuck

Colt - Muscle Up! Scene 5

Studio: Colt
Cast: Edu Boxer, Pierro Sias

The final pivotal Scene Five is the passionate encounter of popular Colt Man Exclusive Edu Boxer and new Colt Man Pierro Sias. This is a scene of Latin passion as Edu controls and dominates Pierro. The action is followed beautifully both on top of the water and underneath as well!!!

Duration: 20:16
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2453kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 383.4 MB

Download Colt - Muscle Up! Scene 5

Danny Fantasy and Joashua Mateo Rio

ローションで全身ヌルヌルにされ、� �制挿入! マッサージもセックスの腕前も圧巻� �す台湾でエロマッサージをやってい� ��小龍 と初共演

Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8304kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Danny Fantasy and Joashua Mateo Rio

The Prize

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English

I stayed in the corner, waiting and ready. It was our first day together since I was sold and I wasn't sure what was needed of me. I watched as Mr. Wolf sat on the edge of his bed, filing through papers, a stern look on his face.
He was clearly someone important. Someone who had a lot of expectations on him. Responsibilities and demands. People depending on him. I know how hard that can be. It was easy for me to give up, but I could tell this was a man who thrived on it. Still, I knew it wasn't my job to simply admire him. I was to serve him.
Hours went by. He sat and worked the day away. And I sat. Still and obedient. Then I thought: maybe he needs a break. A distraction.
It was risky making such a bold move on my own. But I knew he'd correct me if this wasn't the case. Hopefully he wouldn't trigger my decorated collar, but I didn't like seeing my master so stressed.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7720kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Prize
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04515 секунды с 9 запросами