LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Brenner & Jet raw (Brenner Bolton, Jet) Pocono Summit

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Brenner Bolton, Jet
Genres: Kissing, Blowjob, Rimming, Ass Play, 69, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshot, Hairy, Tattoos, Creampie, Brunette
Jet is an incredible bottom. If you have seen his video with Vander, you know he came 7 times during that video. Jet looked at his reviews, and said thement sections had people not believing he came 7 times (well 8 if you count the final one he did in the shower after the shoot). I know a lot of adult sites tend to exaggerate things, but I usually am pretty forting about the info I write in these summaries. If you have seen other videos by Jet, you know he cums 2-4 times in many videos, and we are most certainly not filming over a day or two. A typical shoot takes 2 hours, and that includes prep, showering, photos etc. When videos take longer than 3 hours to get 20-30 minutes of video, well, we give up! We try to shoot as continuously as possible. So no camera trickier or time warps. Jet literally can bust a nut about every 4-5 minutes. Most especially if he is getting fucked! But the last video we shot, he topped, and said he would likely be able to cum multiple times while doing the fucking, because after all, he can do it with the girls he is with. Jet was actually really discouraged to read thement sections. He is quite proud of the fact he can cum over and over, and it is something I think that is unique to him in a rather large field of adult performers. To have people say that we are faking it, kind of stole his applause. He no longer readsments because the tone is not very nice. But we still wanted to see how well he could while topping. Our goal this time out was to see how many times he can cum without anal stimulation. I knew I needed a voracious bottom, one who wouldn't get tired from getting fucked, but also cum hungry. Brenner! So have a watch. He cums 4 times and I tried real hard to keep one camera going during the cum shots as well as for the ass to mouth. Some viewers seem to think we fake that too. There is a ton of ATM in this video, and Brenner's cum shot is also awesome as Brenner gets the load fucked out of him. Jet fills all of Brenner's hole with his creamy Jet fuel!
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2953kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brenner & Jet raw (Brenner Bolton, Jet)

Aries, Bay, Glenn and Vander Buskirk

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Aries, Bay, Glenn & Vander
Genres: Anal sex, Blowjob, Bareback, Pissing, Group Sex, Orgy, Creampie, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Muscle, Dildo, Hairy, Ass to Mouth
Video language: English
This is Bay's first full-sex film. He was very eager to dive right in and start with a group scene. He loves group sex, and if you have been watching his videos, clearly the boy has some awesome dirty boy energy going on.
I had paired him up with Vander, because he seemed pretty eager to also try on an extra large cock. But after a little finagling, we got Aries and Glenn on board to fuck the heck out of Vander and Bay. Suddenly had a four-way that I was hoping would satisfy Bay...and you the viewer!
I was eager to shoot this video. All these guys are in my Best Performer category. Some have worked together before, and that actually made the energy all the more real and intense. They just "fit" together nicely.
This video pretty much has everything. While the Director's Cut has a bit of piss play in it, there is tons to be had...from cocksucking, ass to mouth, rimming, and a triple creampie, topped off with Vander being made to cum from a dildo. This video should make a lot of viewers happy!
It is definitely the highlight video of the Summer! You gotta join and see it!
Duration: 36:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2163kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 619.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aries, Bay, Glenn and Vander

Josh & reese Big Bear Lake

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Josh Conners, Reese Rideout
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming.
So many Reese Rideout firsts in this incredibly hot hardcore video. It starts with Josh Conners, who was a Randy Blue fan before he was ever a model. He let it slip once that he had seen all of the videos Reese had done and that it was always a huge fantasy of his to do a scene with him, so we decided to plan a big surprise and not tell him that his scene partner was the object of his fantasies. Reese pulled out all the stops, not just jumping into a hardcore ass fucking but rather teasing Josh, making him a quivering ball of need before getting his fill of the Rideout cock. Reese works his hungry hole open with a finger, getting Josh horny beyond belief, then fucks him like he has never been fucked before. And once Josh shoots his load, Reese scoops it up with his dick and uses the fresh spunk as lube, making this not only a first time creampie for Reese, but a safe sex creampie at that. It was all so hot for him that he had to shoot his own, but after this he did not want to waste a drop, so he gives Josh a cum facial, shoves the cum into his mouth and then kisses him, exchanging the cum between their mouths. This is Reese Rideout like you have never seen him before and Josh Conners taking it to the next level.
Duration: 27:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3419kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 702.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josh & reese

Время генерации страницы 0.10367 секунды с 9 запросами