View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 04:11 PM   #19738
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Pajamas Hogtie Part I

Pajamas Hogtie Part I

So, every once in a while, it bears repeating, "Judgemental cowards can kiss my a" which is exactly why I had this t-shirt made. I haven't had to wear it in years, thankfully. I had to search to the bottom of my drawer to find it and was glad when I did. This time, I needed it because a girl at work found my website, didn't like it and decided to tell everyone in the office as much. Now, maybe my mind does not work correctly, but I was thinking, "Why is she telling everyone in the office that she looks at adult websites?" But, no matter. What kind of bugs me is that instead of coming to me and talking to me, she thought she would cause me a problem, by telling everyone else in the office. Make no mistake. I do not suffer maliciousness and toxic personalities well. I will be cordial at best to her from now on. Anyway, needless to say, it was time to pull out my t-shirt and take some pictures to show people how I feel.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5884kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 480.3 MB

Download Pajamas Hogtie Part I

Wasteland - Surrender

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Lily
Genres: blonde, breast play, Discipline, electro-stim, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints
Video language: English

Lily, once again finds herself in a real predicament. Arms tied above her head, she can only stand on the very tips of her toes. Lily felt so vulnerable, so exposed and when Master touched her, the sensations were so intense. And she never wanted it to stop.

Duration: 17:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 478.1 MB

Download Wasteland - Surrender

MetalBondage - Alexis Luna on the Deepthroat Trainer! [MB719]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

Alexis Luna is a very strong girl, but can she keep up the fight against the Deepthroat Trainer? She can probably last longer than most models, but eventually her strength will be depleted and she will be in a real predicament. Alexis had a good start, but after I adjusted the springs to pull even more on her collar, her deepthroat time really started to increase.

Duration: 4:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14865kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 493.6 MB

Download MetalBondage - Alexis Luna on the Deepthroat Trainer! [MB719]

The Harvest

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Karina's struggle is for naught now that she is in his hands. She needs to be silenced and he obliges with the tape. He paws her lovely body, but this is not all he has planned. He spreads her wide, with a plug shoved in her tight pussy. An open target ripe for the taking..

Format: avi
Duration: 13:33
Video: 640x480, h264, 979kbps
Audio: 51kbps

File size: 103.3 MB

Download The Harvest

Long, Hot Summer Part II

And now we find busty Ms. Brielle roped tightly with a vibrator between her legs. Holly greets her first with gentle strokes before she reaches for the violet wand and proceeds to give Summer a good raking over with the device. Summer meanwhile, gasps and moans and Holly breaks out another dildo, feeding it to her new slave, while Summer literally begs to cum...These are two extremely beautiful women we are watching here. And that proves even more evident when Summer is strapped to the bench ass up. Holly lubes Summer's perfect hole and then slides in from behind to give her a sound fucking. As Summer bellows, things really sizzle as Holly barrels onward.

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 118.2 MB

Download Long, Hot Summer Part II
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16464 секунды с 9 запросами