luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default MetalBondage - Olivia goes for a ride [MB717]

MetalBondage - Olivia goes for a ride [MB717]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

Tiny redhead Olivia is so curious! She couldn't keep her eyes (and hands) off the Sybian, so I decided to build her a nice bondage frame. Olivia was very excited to go for a ride, she slid right onto the dildo, and planted herself on the Sybian. I let her play with the controls for a bit, but then I secured her wrists and ankles in place.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 963.2 MB

Download MetalBondage - Olivia goes for a ride [MB717]

It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Polly's right leg. She might think I'm letting her go, but she'd be wrong. I instead use the same rope to tie her leg off to a ring bolted to the post above her head. She's now to stand on just her left leg, which is still pulled out to the side and tied to the table leg. Polly starts to sweat! I help her out a little by tying rope around the back of her thigh, around her torso, and around the back of the post. I cinch everything up of course. By the time I'm done, Polly is really struggling to stay on her 1 leg. She is continually shifting her weight, bending her knee and straightening it out. I decide to help her out with this. I tie another length of rope to her crotch rope and then tie it to the same ring that her right ankle is tied to... and she thought that the concrete block digging into her pussy was bad! Her left leg does get some relief though. I clamp her nipples again. this time I use clover clamps. I tie a string to each of them and then tie them off tightly to the floor and to her left ankle rope. I'm still not done with her though... I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead and to the left. Polly is really in agony at this point... She is still struggling to stand as she endures the crotch rope. She trembles as the sweat beads form and drip off her brow. After a while, I release her from the crotchrope, clamps, and gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

Download It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

Building Device Bondage

Cast: Assorted Cast
Genres: spider gag ,Metal Bondage ,fake boobs ,BDSM ,Gag ,Sadism ,Bondage ,Straight ,Sybian ,Fingering
Video language: English

Many may not realize that Kink custom-creates these devices for each girl, considering her flexibility and body proportions, ensuring a unique and creative approach that sets Device Bondage apart from companies using standardized restraints.

Duration: 3:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9546kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 223.3 MB

Download Building Device Bondage

Damon & Ashley

Release Year: 2024

Master Damon Pierce and his submissive Ashley Graham came to play in our dungeon. Damon put Ashley through her paces with some breast bondage, a dental gag, drooling tongue torture, a mean single-tail whipping, some nipple suckers, torturous violet wand play, heavy flogging, and finally the anal hook with forced squirting orgasms. An erotic dungeon session with a whole lot of kinky fun!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 439.4 MB

Download Damon & Ashley

Holly Michaels - Fuck is All You Get Bitch

Release Year: 2024

Young newcomer learns how to be a good bondage whore. She is bound is grueling bondage, fucked hard, and terrorized by evil impact and mind fuckery from Derrick Pierce.

Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Holly Michaels - Fuck is All You Get Bitch
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13953 секунды с 9 запросами