View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 11:09 AM   #8676
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Quiet Time Tierp

If there is one thing Johnny is good at, it is keeping me quiet. And, I am at a loss this time. He has me put on "My Little Pony" satin panties with a white cropped tank top and bare feet. Then, he snuggles me up tight in my white straightjacket. Next, he puts the supercute pacifier gag in my mouth and a collar on my neck. He graciously allows me to hop up on the bed before attaching my legs to a spreader bar. Finally, when he has me just where he wants me, he uses a leash to attach me to a rope at the end of the bed by my collar. I feign enjoyment of this interesting predicament. Of course, who am I kidding? Before we got started, I found it a little silly. But, when we were done, I found it to be impressively cute! And, I got to be tied up in a straight jacket! Win Win!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 547.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quiet Time

Anus Whipping Winnisquam

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
One of you wrote me the the following e-mail: 'During the years you have punished so many girls in so many ways. But I've never seen that you punish a girls anus real hard. Please do me and many other members the favor for Christmas.'
Well, Toni and all the others of you who like that kind of punishment, today we fullfill your wish.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:43
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anus Whipping

Darling, Cherry Torn high Okemos

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
They say that a woman knows what a woman needs. They say that there is no substitute for a woman's touch on a woman's body. Cherry Torn certainly knows quite a bit about Darling and what makes her tick. While they're talking before play time even begins Darling is spilling her guts on her turn ons and her fears and Cherry is taking very careful notes, planning a devious day of domination.
Verbal abuse is almost as effective on Darling as the physical stuff is. She loves being talked down to and humiliated while being beaten and fondled. She isn't shy about how much she loves being used. She moans like a whore every time Cherry goes anywhere near her pussy and when she does have an orgasm she squirts and screams like it is her first time.
Duration: 1:13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling, Cherry Torn high

Realtimebondage - Dacryphilia Dreams Part 3 - Marina Tullahassee

Marina's poor little snatch is taking a beating. Matt wants to flog the shit out of it and since she is strapped in so tightly to the chair that she can barely squirm there is really nothing she can do about it. Hazel Hypnotic will take pity on her where no one else would, though. She graciously gets down on her knees and soothes Marina's aching pussy with her tongue. Having a sexy slut lapping at her clit is pretty relaxing. It makes her feel a bit more secure before what comes next. A lot of the times we put clamps on a girl's nipples or clit to make them more sensitive. The lack of flow eventually makes them go numb, but before that the increase in feeling is incredible. The clamps we are using on Marina today are extra special, though. They have a length of wire wrapped around them with a little bit hanging off. The alligator clips attached to those wires are the really sinister part, though. They run into a box that is covered in frightening dials. What comes out is intense electrical current.
Duration: 48:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1418kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 574.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Realtimebondage - Dacryphilia Dreams Part 3 - Marina

KinkyCore - Video 718 Midkiff

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm
Leather and chains keep her locked into place as he goes to work fucking her mouth and pussy until the squirting begins.
Duration: 35:25
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2716kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 738.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkyCore - Video 718

Tickled Pink Kylie Liddell Koh Samui

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kylie Liddell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Of course even her prize can be used against her. Elise doesn't plan on stopping the pain, humiliation or violations just so Kylie can get off. She is going to have to learn to have orgasms in all sorts of twisted situations if she wants to cum.
Duration: 43:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5652kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tickled Pink Kylie Liddell

Время генерации страницы 0.11115 секунды с 9 запросами