Old 05-07-2024, 08:06 AM   #2143
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mistress T - Fetish Fuckery: Cruel Surprise Part 2 Cheating Girlfriend

Mistress T - Fetish Fuckery: Cruel Surprise Part 2 Cheating Girlfriend

Description:
Now we get to the SURPRISE! Tied to a chair my very horny ‘boyfriend freaks out when I bring my lover out of the bathroom and break the news that Ive been cheating on him. It takes some FACE SLAPPING, SPITTING and BALLBUSTING to bring him under control. I continue to fuck with his head by teasing him and making him think Im going to kiss him, but instead I kiss my lover. I tease him making him think Im going to give him a blow job, but then I blow my lover instead. I tell him that if he had been better in bed and had a bigger cock I wouldnt have cheated on him with his best friend, with other guys and now with this guy. I tell him Im going to make him watch him fuck me so he can see what it looks like when Im really being sexually satisfied. I want him to see how filled up my pussy looks when Im getting fucked with a REAL cock. Great action. If you enjoy watching a guy REALLY suffer (who doesnt?) this contains very intense emotional/psychological abuse with physical abuse.
Keywords:
Ballbusting, Cum Eating, Cum Licking, Mistress T, Cuckold, Cuckolds, Cuckolding, Bisexual, Cumshots, Cum Licking, Cum Eating, Wife, Cum Clean Up, Married, Cock Sharing, Housewives, Cuckold Loser, Cuckolding Princess, Princess, Brat Girl, Sissy Cuckold, Cockwhore
Cast:

Video resolution / format: 1280x720 / MPEG-4
Length video: 00:09:21
Size file: 0,33 GB

DOWNLOAD - Mistress T - Fetish Fuckery: Cruel Surprise Part 2 Cheating Girlfriend
TheOroPlayer is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11077 секунды с 9 запросами