Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Recapturing Yultsi - Part 1

Recapturing Yultsi - Part 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

Recently Yultsi is building her career on femdom, and indeed she's doing her job almost perfectly. Most of the submissive guys, who are applying to take role in a femdom movie, are taking their step back when they are told that the domme of the movie will be Yultsi. But there is a point that Dr Lomp must intervene, that Yultsi is being hooked on to dominance, and soon she may forget her position next to Dr Lomp. She is eventually his submissive, who must please him with her tears. Thus, Dr Lomp creates an excuse, and accuses her for terribly hurting a guy in a former record. She is told that she will be punished for this fault. As Dr Lomp guessed, Yultsi can't believe her ears, and starts to weep against this degradation. Watch and see how Dr Lomp puts Yultsi into deep subspace.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12296kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Recapturing Yultsi - Part 1

Endza

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

It is almost time to be done with our little bondage monkey, Endza. As much as we love having her, no good thing can last forever, and live feeds are no exception. At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Endza

Liz Rainbow and Venom Evil - shocking lesbians

Liz Rainbow brought her girlfriend Venom Evil for this challenge! They will get shocked at level 10 while they try to pleasure each other! Fun times!!!

Duration: 9:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14697kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Liz Rainbow and Venom Evil - shocking lesbians

Kate Anima - desk top elbow tie

Poor Kate Anima is tied up on a desk, with her elbows tightly bound together! A harness gag is strapped onto her face, and she can barely move. Her sounds are wonderful as she struggles and moans against the ropes that brutally hold her arms so tight.

Duration: 6:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14599kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 658.2 MB

Download Kate Anima - desk top elbow tie

Endza Play With Me

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She shrieks a bit, and struggles to get away, but the bondage is secure, there is no escape. I already knew she would wiggle a bit and the little bit of give in the shackles and leather straps that hold her in place let her show me her hottest moves.

Duration: 57:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Endza Play With Me
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10452 секунды с 9 запросами