Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dixon Mason - Chained and Tamed Floodwood

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Video language: English
Dixon Mason sums up the allure of device bondage perfectly. With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope. She starts off bound with tape. It isn't the way she thought this was going to start, but quickly it begins to turn into something else. A metal collar around her neck attaches her by a chain to the ceiling. It keeps her in place in a way she did not expect. She can't relax her legs or even slouch without the metal pulling against her throat. Worse, she can't move far from where she is. PD knows it and takes full advantage, whipping her ass mercilessly. When the iron is around her wrists and ankles she moves down to the floor. The bar that keeps her legs apart exposes her pussy to a brutal caning. Her tits are tied off to make them more sensitive for their own abuse. She talked about it earlier, the effect bondage and discipline has on her body. The bruises haven't even started to form but her pussy is dripping wet. She isn't quite able to cum from the pain but the Hitachi on her clit will get her the rest of the way there. Dixon's a bit tired after her orgasms, but PD's friend Jack Hammer is here and he hasn't had his turn with her yet. Now the metal bars and shackles have her on her back with her legs spread up into the air. The iron box on her head blocks out all of the light but amplifies every sound around her. The sounds of foot steps, the cane coming down on her legs, even her own screams are made louder as they echo in the tiny prison. She is going to cum again, harder this time, and as the waves of orgasms take her body she will get the exact feeling she wants, bucking against the relentless bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixon Mason - Chained and Tamed

HardTied Sierra Cirque Cirque de Bondage Langston

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
Step right up and see the most amazing acts of rope bondage ever recorded or displayed. Cirque de Bondage presents the amazing Sierra Cirque.
Duration: 1:02:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Sierra Cirque Cirque de Bondage

Luna Dawn Exline

Looks like the neighbors left for the weekend. Luna decides that she is going to break into their house. She puts on her shiny tight cat suit, and gets ready to go over. Luna has no problem getting into the house, she begins checking out all the valuables. To her surprise someone is home!! They ambush Luna and hand over mouth her until she's asleep! When she awakes she is bound and gagged! She is now a prisioner and struggles, begs, and pleads for him to let her go!!
Duration: 10:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Dawn

HardTied Rain Degrey 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Second Shade Santa Ana

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Big Tits, Hardcore, Torture, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
Drifting back to sleep, Rain DeGrey knows what is waiting for her in her dreams. What she can't figure out is why. That book... it was so bad. But something about it has gotten inside of her.
Duration: 50:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Rain Degrey 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Second Shade

21sextreme - Brutal Training Pearsall

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Alexa Wild
Genres: anal, bdsm, facial, fetish, babes, blonde, one on one
Trainer Zack is not the kind of man who takes it lightly when someone wastes his time. He determined to put some muscle on Alexa Wild, but apparently the girl finds chit-chatting more important than the training itself. Well, Zack is just about to change it when he shows the girl how to burn calories using his own very special training method.
Duration: 29:11
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 618.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Brutal Training

Pink Latex Skirt Olin

It's just another typical winter day. I'm dressed and ready to go out in my new shiny pink pencil skirt, black sweater, black stockings and trusty black leather boots. That's a lot of black with just a little bit of pink. I think Johnny may be concerned about what I have planned when he sees me in this outfit. No worries. He knows just how to detain me. Before I can make it to the stairs, he grabs me, ties me to a chair with rope and gives me a very thick over the mouth tape gag. Looks like I won't make it to the library today... So, maybe I was going to the adult novel section. Is that so bad?
Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Latex Skirt

Real College Girls In Bondage Satsop

Release Year: 2024
Two real college girls display their love of bondage, punishment, and pain. Genesis, a sultry beauty with short red hair, is introduced to shackles and then stripped of her clothes. A ball gag, clamps on her nipples and pussy lips torment her while she is spread wide for inspection. Forced to stand upright in a steel head cage hung from the ceiling, she drools around a ball gag, suffers with weights pulling on her nipples and pussy lips, and squirms under the lash.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:56
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1105kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real College Girls In Bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.02705 секунды с 9 запросами