View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 02:49 AM   #19698
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Kunt Log part 2

Kunt Log part 2

Clad in head-to-toe white like an angel awaiting her fate, she balances on a stepstool with a noose pulling tight at her neck. Suffering in the evil tie, her face becomes dewy with sweat; her legs quiver, threatening to give in. PD kicks the stool away, hanging her. Eyes rolling back into the head, piglet passes out for an instant. But she recovers quickly and is ready for the next torture. Bent arms are bound behind her head with a wooden rod under the wrists. Legs are spread into a wide straddle and secured to the ends of a bench. Cord tied to her new labia rings is extended to her toes, stretching her cunt open and discouraging any movement of the legs or feet. Trussed vulnerably, she shrieks in distress as PD canes her foot and paddles her tied tits. He gives her a moment of relief with the vibrator then continues with the cane on the other side, striking her thigh and flexed sole. Insex member Ghost makes a guest Dom appearance for the next scene, tormenting piglet with stinging nettles while she is bound defenselessly in a standing spread-eagle. Her soft skin tingles and burns as he strikes her with the wicked plants and rubs them against her sensitive shaved pussy. Body surrounded in bundles of nettles, piglet is stung repeatedly when she flinches at the shock of the cattle prod and the stroke of the elephants trunk. Finally, he gives her an evil hug, crushing the painful plants against her one last time. Her mouth is stuffed with an extreme gag to prevent her from complaining when she is lifted up off the ground, suspended by her voluptuous breasts. Her lithe body is stretched out, an inviting target for the cane. She is put directly into a hogtie after the tit hang, a nose hook encouraging her to keep head lifted. The cattle prod makes her writhe and tremble in the stringent tie as she receives shocks to her tits, ass, and feet.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 750kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 423.0 MB

Download Kunt Log part 2

Leather

Is it bad that I stole this short little black flowered dress from someone who shall remain nameless, just to be restrained in? I didn't think so! Standing, it is just a little too short to wear out, but I like the carefree vibe and ball tied with leather straps and an armbinder on the floor, it looks pretty cool. Johnny, with his ever growing attention to detail, gives me a black leather panel harness gag to keep me from focusing on the problem at hand as I struggle around in this little stolen dress, satin panties, garter belt and stockings on the dirty, dirty floor. He won't even let me wear my matching high heels.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7228kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 599.8 MB

Download Leather

Claire Adams and Rozen Debowe

Cast: Claire Adams ,Rozen Debowe
Genres: Clover Clamps ,shaved ,Straight ,Nipple Clamps ,Caning ,Vaginal Penetration ,Hood ,Pain ,BDSM ,natural boobs
Video language: English

Rozen Debowe was an amazing find for Whippedass because she truely loves pain. She played sports for 10 years and realized that her favorite part about it was getting hurt in the games. Claire Adams skillfully takes her on a journey through intense pain with intricate bondage and severe disciplinary tools. A thorough caning while tied in the Lotus position and three pairs of clover clamps applied to her nipples while bound upsidedown are some of the highlights. This update is sure to please bondage and pain aficionados.

Duration: 1:09:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Claire Adams and Rozen Debowe

Tool Star

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Every tool has a distinct sound. There is a kind of whistle a whip moves through the air. Canes are heavier and make a smacking sound when they land. Star adds her own, equally unique, audio tracks. Dee wants to hear her scream. The most intense things happen in the most intense positions. Dee crucifies Star upside down. It is the perfect position for the most powerful orgasms of her life. The rushes to her head, giving her a rush that multiplies every sensation, both from the vibrator, and from the cane.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 601.4 MB

Download Tool Star

Wasteland - Jadas Misbehavior

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Jada
Genres: Anal, Bondage, Edgy, Eric X, Jada, Sex

We were thrilled to have Master Eric X back with his slave Jada. That is until Jada ripped Master Erics pants right before walking unto our set. Our camera men, waiting for Master Eric to start the session, barely had time to turn around and catch what was happening as Master Eric and Jada slap each other arguing over what happened. Jada doesnt take her punishment for ripping her Masterpants very willingly, she talks back and provokes every step of the way. Only a hardcore anal sex gets Jada to simmer down and become more of the obedient, apologetic submissive that she should be.

Duration: 16:56
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 160.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Jadas Misbehavior
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10383 секунды с 9 запросами