View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 02:28 PM   #39864
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Getting to know sky high Sky Heriot Bay

Getting to know leggy and lovely spanking lover Sky. Sky is sooo shy and quiet, at least right now in the getting to know her phase. She ballgags herself and gets tied up and crotch roped while standing in 5″ heels. She never ever wears heels so this may have been the most challenging part for her….so next visit expect some high heel training to happen.
After the ballgag, nipple clamps and crotch rope sky gets to the floor and her shoes are removed. She is tied frog style and then struggles before I put 2 socks in her mouth and use microfoam tape over those. Her legs are tied together and her long arms are moving all around so I pull them over to the side to get them out of her way. A pair of panties goes over her head and then she struggles around on the carpet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5138kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Getting to know sky high Sky

Hazel Hypnotic Elkins

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Normal live feeds start off with a little bit, but we know Hazel almost as well as she knows her self at this point so there is no use wasting valuable time when we could just start tormenting her. We asked her a couple of questions about her limits and her habits, but really everyone was anxious to get down to the business of making her scream.
Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic

21sextreme - Captured and caged Homosassa

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Elindi
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, fetish, babes, redhead, one on one
Elindi, Master Leslie´s new vicitm is captured and caged. She is scared and doesn´t know what kind of plans the Master has for her. She only realizes what a desperate situation she´s in when Leslie takes out the spanker and begins to hit Elindi´s rosy-white tender skin...
Duration: 32:52
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 696.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Captured and caged

Breaking in the New Girl Delcambre

Cast: Maddy May, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Dildo, LezDom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Stocking
Maddy May is tied with a chest harness. Her hands are behind her back, ankles spread wide and vulnerable. London spits on her face and rubs it all over Maddy’s tits and plays with her bratty sub’s wet cunt. Then Maddy is bent over and ass fucked with a strap-on by dominant London with plenty of face fucking ass-to-mouth to get more spit as slippery lube. London sits on Maddy’s face making her sub lick her holes and open her Dom’s ass with a dildo. London gets gaped doggy style with a big glass toy while Maddy spits in London’s asshole.
Duration: 51:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking in the New Girl

Russian Fefish The Best Unreal Wonderfull Collection. Part 3. Hurlburt Field

Release Year: 2024
is bound completely naked on the device with her legs spread. She is pretty wild girl and she prommis her best tickling. Hungry pussy get czech tickle-gasm! She wastes no time and soon sets her nimble fingers to work.

Total size: 4.4 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Fefish The Best Unreal Wonderfull Collection. Part 3.

Cemetery Heights: A Hogtied Feature Movie A fantasy BDSM abduction movie Albert

Cast: James Deen ,Jaelyn Fox
Genres: Fingering ,Sybian ,Straight ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Threesome ,Vaginal Penetration ,Rope Bondage ,Fetish
Welcome to another installment of the Hogtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the girls who appear in the films, played out in a safe and sane environment for your viewing pleasure. This month’s installment is “Cemetery Heights” starring Jaelyn Fox.
Up on a hill in a small, sleepy college town is an institute for the sexually insane. Cemetery Heights has been serving the state for years housing the most crazed sexual deviant people the state of California has ever seen.
No one knows the horrible secrets of Cemetery Heights, due to budget cuts oversight has grown lax. Most people don’t care, they’re happy that there are doctors willing to work in such an environment, keeping the public safe from the sexually perverse. Little do they realize the doctors have their own agenda, an agenda that supplies an endless supply of beautiful, hot patients.
If you ever wake up and find yourself a patient of Cemetery Heights, know this simple fact: You will never escape, you will be a sexual slave, a plaything and your family will be the ones who sign the papers to seal your fate. You will become the very thing you fear most, sexually insane, always needing, always wanting sex, never satisfied ever…
Duration: 40:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cemetery Heights: A Hogtied Feature Movie A fantasy BDSM abduction movie

Frogtied Suspension McGregor

I haven't been doing suspensions long, but I absolutely love them! For me, suspension is the best type of bondage to help you clear your head and focus on the task at hand. And, I'll try a new suspension just about any day you ask me.
So, this was a usual Friday afternoon. I put on a rock and roll t-shirt and purple leggings that were sent to me by a fan. My feet are bare. Johnny takes his time carefully tying me in a chest harness and hip harness with hemp rope to support my weight in the suspension. He then ties my legs into a nifty frogtie. Finally, he attaches me to the suspension ring and uses the electric hoist to make me glide up in the air. After a while of spinning and struggling in mid air, Johnny decides to pull out a few toys. He whops me with the flogger before swatting me with the cane. This is something we don't do often for video, but tied and swinging from the ceiling kind of made me a bit more helpless I guess.
Duration: 6:48
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frogtied Suspension

Время генерации страницы 0.03732 секунды с 9 запросами